1 reply to this topic

#1 TheFlameRaven221

TheFlameRaven221

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 7 posts

Posted 27 December 2016 - 06:10 PM

Hello all!~
My first official question here on the forum. What are your beliefs and studies about mirrors? We've all heard the legends. That mirrors are portals to other realms. (Ex. the spirit realm) Where did these legends come from? Why mirrors? What exactly ties them to the word of the paranormal? What is the evidence that proves or disproves these legends?
Tell me everything you know about the tie between mirrors and other worlds, please.  :thanks:

#2 AkumaSakamaki

AkumaSakamaki

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 2 posts

Posted 27 December 2016 - 06:24 PM

Hi, my only personal experience with a mirror besides looking into it while doing my make up or just giving myself the old 1 2 check, is when my face changed in one. It was a few years ago, I had a smallish mirror on my bedroom wall and from my bed depending on what way I looked I could see my reflection. One day in the early morning, 7ish-8ish, I glanced at the mirror for a little about only a few seconds worth with just a blank expression when suddenly my mouth twisted into this smile and my eyes looked so intense I ripped my gaze away and took the mirrow down and layed it face down on the ground after I had calmed myself down from the shock of it. I don't know if this will help ir if this is what you're looking for but I thought it would be interesting for you to read. Be safe :)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users