5 replies to this topic

#1 Menet

Menet

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,392 posts

Posted 18 October 2019 - 06:52 AM

My reading covers a wide variety of topics and I often do not make the notes I wish I had by the time I finish.  Has anyone noticed that UFO may be replaced by UAP? (unidentified aerial phenomenon)  I didn't know if it were the Anomalists at work, new conspiracy theories or we are entering a new age?

Anyone?

Edited by Menet, 18 October 2019 - 06:53 AM.

Happily Wacko.

#2 Vlawde

Vlawde

Exorcism

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,270 posts
  • Interests:Music, games, movies, the paranormal

Posted 18 October 2019 - 07:46 AM

We are entering a new age, disclosure is underway. I'm sure you've seen the Gimbal and GoFast videos from the Navy, and the New York Times article on this a year or so ago. Former Blink182 member Tom Delonge has former an organization behind the video releases called To The Stars Academy (TTSA) that include some high level people. Scientists, government officials etc that know their stuff. It's been  established that UFOs are real, the question is, what are they?

UAP came about because so many people associate UFOs with aliens, and UAP is more accurate. They COULD be aliens, secret military projects, another country's tech, interdimensional or a hidden civilization. Lots of theories but no answers. The capabilities of these things are nothing that we currently have (at least that's been revealed).  Here's a link to the TTSA website: https://dpo.tothesta...emy.com

They are saying they may actually have materials from these objects or artifacts, which is what the following is about -- I just got this news release from them in my email yesterday:

To The Stars Academy of Arts & Science (TTSA) announced today a Cooperative Research and Development Agreement (CRADA) with the U.S. Army Combat Capabilities Development Command to advance TTSA’s materiel and technology innovations in order to develop enhanced capabilities for Army ground vehicles.

TTSA’s technology solutions, which leverage developments in material science, space-time metric engineering, quantum physics, beamed energy propulsion, and active camouflage, have the potential to enhance survivability and effectiveness of multiple Army systems. TTSA will share its discoveries with Ground Vehicle System Center (GVSC) and Ground Vehicle Survivability and Protection (GVSP) and the U.S. Army shall provide laboratories, expertise, support, and resources to help characterize the technologies and its applications.

“Our partnership with TTSA serves as an exciting, non-traditional source for novel materials and transformational technologies to enhance our military ground system capabilities,” said Dr. Joseph Cannon of U.S. Army Futures Command. “At the Army's Ground Vehicle Systems Center, we look forward to this partnership and the potential technical innovations forthcoming.”

Steve Justice, TTSA’s COO and Aerospace Division Director added that, “This cooperative research agreement brings additional, critically important expertise that is necessary to advance the state-of-the-art in both our near and long-term technology areas of study. While the Army has specific military performance interests in the research, much of the work is expected to have dual-use application in support of TTSA’s path to commercialization and public benefit mission.”

I could go on and on, but am closely following all this, Gotta get ready for work though

Edited by Vlawde, 18 October 2019 - 07:49 AM.

Posted Image

#3 Menet

Menet

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,392 posts

Posted 18 October 2019 - 12:05 PM

I knew that if anyone knew anything about UAP, it would be you.     I have a question but I'll have to come back to you later.

I've been surfing the web for sometime (decades) and what I have noticed is that when others (research mostly) come across something new and the military thinks it might be useful, they take over and you never read about it again or at least not for some years.  It has never been about making the world a better place to live but always about what the military can do with it.   Does this new company really believe this will not happen to them providing they can even get off the ground with any discoveries?
Happily Wacko.

#4 dash

dash

Banshee

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 181 posts

Posted 18 October 2019 - 08:45 PM

I agree I think the government will wrap up anything they don't want the public to know of! Especially if there is coin involved or power!

#5 Menet

Menet

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,392 posts

Posted 19 October 2019 - 12:09 PM

Sorry, Vlawde.   I didn't even get time to read it all although I spent over an hour going over it.  Yep, they do use UAP more than once.  I thank you for this and will do a another read.  Can you keep us informed on this?  I'd appreciate it.
Happily Wacko.

#6 Vlawde

Vlawde

Exorcism

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,270 posts
  • Interests:Music, games, movies, the paranormal

Posted 19 October 2019 - 12:21 PM

No worries! Saw this earlier

US Army signs contract to study UFO material and make better weapons

by
Tom Rogan
| October 18, 2019 02:36 PM

The U.S. Army has signed a contract to study and exploit materials from unidentified flying objects. It intends to use what it learns in order to develop new weapons platforms.
No, I'm not joking.

The facts are provided in a newly agreed cooperative research and development contract between the U.S. Army's Combat Capabilities Development Command (specifically, the Ground Vehicle Systems Center) and the UFO technology exploitation group To The Stars Academy. Established by Blink-182 founder Tom DeLonge, To The Stars Academy involves former U.S. government, military, and advanced aerospace engineers in the research and capability exploitation of unidentified aerial phenomena, or UFOs.

The U.S. Army's stamped and signed 26-page
contract is quite stunning.

It says that To The Stars Academy has shown the Army that it "is a company with materiel and technology innovations that offer capability advancements for Army ground vehicles. These technology innovations have been acquired, designed, or produced by [To The Stars Academy], leveraging advancements in metamaterials and quantum physics to push performance gains."
"The government is interested," the contract explains, "in a variety of the collaborator's technologies, such as, but not limited to inertial mass reduction, mechanical/structural metamaterials, electromagnetic metamaterial wave guides, quantum physics, quantum communications, and beamed energy propulsion." The contract also entails the research of metamaterial exploitation for the purposes of "active camouflage and directed photo projection." On that last point, an Army spokesman tells me that To The Stars Academy has conveyed it has means of supporting "camouflage concealment deception and obscuration" interests.
But what is this metamaterial?

I can confirm that at least some of the source material was retrieved from crash remnants or materials sourced from UFOs.
Analysis of these UFOs suggests they are enabled with space-time, cloaking, transmedium travel, and gravity manipulation capabilities. That's not crazy conspiracy talk. In a key credibility submission, the contract adds that "the Office of the Secretary of Defense can share historical reports of findings and origin of materiel solutions in the possession of [To The Stars Academy]."

Translation: historical reports of material exploitation from crashed UFOs. We're not in Kansas anymore, folks.

With a baseline 60-month duration, the contract will give the Army "access to advanced materiel solutions" in To The Stars Academy's possession. To The Stars Academy will provide the government with access to its subject matter experts and metamaterial of both "mechanical and electromagnetic sensitive metamaterial." In turn, To The Stars Academy will share in the government's research findings and have access to its testing facilities. Neither side will pay the other for the contract.

The government's rationale for the contract is simple. "If the government can verify materiel solutions claims by [To The Stars Academy]," it says, "then significant advancements can be made in the capabilities of Army ground vehicle platforms in terms of security, force protection and weight reduction."

Read between the lines here: How do you reduce weight? Gravity manipulation.

Yes, Tom DeLonge has a penchant for
saying things that are unbound from established evidence. But he and his organization deserve significant credit here. Because with this formal contract, they have gained the U.S. government's open attestation that it believes To The Stars Academy has access to exceptionally advanced technological capabilities.

Edited by Vlawde, 19 October 2019 - 12:23 PM.

Posted Image