• Please log in to reply
48 replies to this topic

#21 MrsFrootloops

MrsFrootloops

Earthbound Spirit

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,233 posts
  • Interests:Anything artistic, baking, cooking, waffles, comics, games, hamsters, and um, things lol.

Posted 28 April 2017 - 02:47 AM

Yeah, I can totally make a sketch later while Mr. Frootloops is at work. He is sleeping like log right now.

Now as for the white masses, I have never had any problem with them, when I see them, they are usually short, like about 3-4 feet, and they like to be right by my head when I wake up. But usually I don't get scared, I am just like "Oh, hi." and they go away, and I go back to sleep.
Do whatever makes you happy, whatever fruits your loops.

#22 Jim@GhostStudy

Jim@GhostStudy

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,544 posts
  • Interests:Enjoy good people and wholesome activities.

Posted 28 April 2017 - 02:50 AM

MacC... you have had some very scary and detailed experiences with shadow people!
I think the imprint of the hand on the sheet would be like the scariest thing that could happen to two girls hiding under a sheet!  :o
Throw that album away  .......yikes!

I liked what you mentioned about seeing them in reflections too! I am a firm believer in that happening. Eye glasses, mirrors and TV screens (to name a few) can be an excellent tool in seeing shadow ghosts that are lurking/hiding just out of sight.  :good:  
Posted Image
Check out the GhostStudy.com "YouTube Channel!" Click here

#23 Jim@GhostStudy

Jim@GhostStudy

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • 8,544 posts

Posted 28 April 2017 - 03:28 AM

View PostMrsFrootloops, on 28 April 2017 - 02:47 AM, said:

Yeah, I can totally make a sketch later while Mr. Frootloops is at work. He is sleeping like log right now.

Now as for the white masses, I have never had any problem with them, when I see them, they are usually short, like about 3-4 feet, and they like to be right by my head when I wake up. But usually I don't get scared, I am just like "Oh, hi." and they go away, and I go back to sleep.

Thanks, Frootloops.... I, and I'm sure everyone else will be looking forward to seeing that sketch!  :)
How often do you see the white masses when awakening?
Posted Image

#24 MrsFrootloops

MrsFrootloops

Earthbound Spirit

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,233 posts
  • Interests:Anything artistic, baking, cooking, waffles, comics, games, hamsters, and um, things lol.

Posted 28 April 2017 - 03:44 AM

It's been about 6-7 years since I last seen one. It too is a weird experience, because it's dark in the room, but these things are illuminated white, but they don't give off a glow.  Honestly, ok, if you think about it, remember how cartoons draw ghost as sheets, it's kinda like that, but no eye-holes.

#25 Jim@GhostStudy

Jim@GhostStudy

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • 8,544 posts

Posted 28 April 2017 - 07:43 AM

View PostMrsFrootloops, on 28 April 2017 - 03:44 AM, said:

It's been about 6-7 years since I last seen one. It too is a weird experience, because it's dark in the room, but these things are illuminated white, but they don't give off a glow.  Honestly, ok, if you think about it, remember how cartoons draw ghost as sheets, it's kinda like that, but no eye-holes.

Did it happen often before 6-7 years ago? And what do you think happened to stop it?
So no facial features?
Posted Image

#26 MrsFrootloops

MrsFrootloops

Earthbound Spirit

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,233 posts

Posted 28 April 2017 - 08:14 AM

I've seen it on and off most of my life. It's probably mine lol. I am sure it's still around here, it just comes in various forms, like sounds, floral smells, sweet sugary smells, and some other things.. non-threatening things.

Not that I can recall, if it did, it wasn't very noticeable.

#27 MrsFrootloops

MrsFrootloops

Earthbound Spirit

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,233 posts

Posted 28 April 2017 - 09:25 AM

I also like to note, that the acoustics in our current apartment are weird, so I do deduct every possible thing befor I dub it as ghost noises.

Also, here is my picture... I made the ghost as black as possible, and the light gray of the hall is there because there is a little light from down stairs, so it is isn't completely dark, and the dark gray in the closet is what normal dark looks like compared to the shadow ghost... It was the only way I could emphasize on how black these things are. And I added lil' teen me, for scale, and how it would look like in 3rd person mode.

Posted Image

#28 Jim@GhostStudy

Jim@GhostStudy

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • 8,544 posts

Posted 28 April 2017 - 12:49 PM

Wow... that's exactly what we needed to see, Frootloops!
I love that you showed us just how much darker the shadow ghost was by comparing it to the dark closet. ...........genius!
And you compared it to yourself for size comparison. That's exactly what we need to see and understand.
You even helped us to understand the depth of darkness of the hall by factoring in the mild light from the downstairs.

And lastly, the chill factor of seeing the shadow ghost the way you saw it.... it must have been horrible for you! But you went through and entered anyway. You mustered up the courage because you knew it was safe for you inside. Unfortunately, the shadow ghost knew that too! And the illustration shows it's sly tactics in trying to keep you out! Thank you for the lesson in combating evil!

You did good, kid. From a scientific viewpoint, you helped us to best understand all the conditions at the time.
I'm not sure I am reading your height exactly though, at the time... can you type that out?

Thank you... I so appreciate your artistic ability... I'm sure your illustration and story will spread quickly throughout the world. You have actually shown us a fresh angle concerning the extremes a shadow ghost will resort to in order to get it's way. But it didn't work with you... bravo!
Posted Image

#29 MrsFrootloops

MrsFrootloops

Earthbound Spirit

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,233 posts

Posted 28 April 2017 - 01:25 PM

5 feet and 0 inches. Lol, I am short.

Thank you and your welcome. It only took like 5 minutes to draw and color.

I hope it helps people in some way, if not, well that's ok. We each have our own experiences.. some more crazier sounding than others.

#30 MacCGStudy

MacCGStudy

Shadow Ghost

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,124 posts
  • Interests:Meat Loaf, Paranormal, Reading, Beading, Baking, Barbecuing, Cooking, Container Gardening and Music.

Posted 28 April 2017 - 06:38 PM

View PostMrsFrootloops, on 28 April 2017 - 02:05 AM, said:

Now I have a question, ok, you guys, why do they only come in like 2 sizes? Because I have seen quite a few that are like 7-8ft tall, and one or two like 1-2ft tall. I have never seen one in between.

The shadow men(porch and cellar), that I've seen in my home, are approx. 5½' to 6' maximum.  The white shadow person i saw by my fireplace was approx. 5½'.

Aquène kah nahonnushagk(Peace and farewell),
WaûtuckquesSóchepo (SnowRabbit)

The Unofficial GhostStudy Easter Bunny

Posted Image

My Shop

#31 VlawdeGStudy

VlawdeGStudy

Board Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,273 posts
  • Interests:Music, games, movies, the paranormal

Posted 28 April 2017 - 06:44 PM

My wife has seen really small ones running around. But I suspect they were a few pets that passed. After one cat died I felt it push through my legs as I opened our bedroom door. She loved to get on our bed...even though we mostly kept her out, she always did so when a chance presented itself
Posted Image

#32 MacCGStudy

MacCGStudy

Shadow Ghost

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,124 posts
  • Interests:Meat Loaf, Paranormal, Reading, Beading, Baking, Barbecuing, Cooking, Container Gardening and Music.

Posted 28 April 2017 - 06:58 PM

i would love it, if my "puppy" Ben would come back for a visit. I really miss that sweet Black Labrador. He always had a doggy smile and puppy wiggle for me, when I'd come home. I know I never will, because he hated being in our house. We'd bring him in, when the weather was too cold for animals outside. He'd lay at the door whining, begging to be let out. Even when I'd sleep there on the floor next to him, he'd still whine and beg, with his nose to the door. So we tried putting him in the cellar. It was even worse, he'd whine and bark begging us to let him outside.

Posted Image

My Shop

#33 NightWalkerGStudy

NightWalkerGStudy

Pooky's Keeper

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,825 posts
  • Interests:paranormal happenings, music, video games, smartphones, politics, keeping my fangs clean.

Posted 29 April 2017 - 06:46 AM

I can't say that I have ever caught a full glimpse of a shadow ghost, but I know I have seen them out of the corner of my eye a handful of times.  The house I lived in two years ago had at least two different shadow people in it that I would see from time to time.  One was the size of a kid, the other one was very tall.  Our cat would act very jumpy in that house also.  Once he moved in with my mother-in-law, he calmed down quite a bit.  I wonder if shadow ghosts tend to make animals more jumpy than run-of-the-mill ghosts....

Posted Image

"Somehow through it all...  We carry on...

Raise you up when you fall...  We carry on...

Bury the past...  Wounds remain...  Through it all...  A desire to live again"

#34 MacCGStudy

MacCGStudy

Shadow Ghost

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,124 posts

Posted 29 April 2017 - 07:32 PM

I believe so NW. Ben was fine at my brother's house. He just didn't like it in mine. I can't blame him, sometimes they freak me out.

Posted Image

My Shop

#35 MrsFrootloops

MrsFrootloops

Earthbound Spirit

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,233 posts

Posted 29 April 2017 - 08:37 PM

I am curious if anyone knows if these things are noted in any of our ancestors tales, or if these things are a recent thing, like in the last 100 years or so.

#36 Jim@GhostStudy

Jim@GhostStudy

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • 8,544 posts

Posted 30 April 2017 - 02:00 AM

I would suggest that they have been around since the beginning.
Posted Image

#37 biblophile

biblophile

Ectoplasm

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 104 posts
  • Interests:paranormal, books art

Posted 01 May 2017 - 08:50 AM

I have seen shadow people when I have sleep paralysis often accompanied by a small smiling rake like creature who sits on my chest, or at the end of my bed.
I saw some in the desert one night when I went for a walk about ten at night. There was several of them of different heights standing next to a large cactus in the moonlight, their bodies were thin like a piece of paper.

#38 Snickers

Snickers

EVP

• GS Member
  • 86 posts

Posted 06 May 2017 - 04:00 PM

I saw one once. I didn't know what it was at the time. And in the most unusual place. I was at work, I had just gotten there and it was still dark outside. I started work very early, like 5:30 am. We were sitting outside, and it was storming. We smokers had a large metal carport with picnic tables that we had to use as our smoking area. I had time before work, so that is where I went until time to go inside. Like I said, it was storming, raining, the wind was gusting, and it was very dark outside. I was facing the building, and was far enough away that I could see the roof. It was a very large building with different heights to the roof. I was watching the back of the building, which set lower than the main roof. There was a very dark, something, almost like a very dark smoke, darker than everything around it. And it was moving against the wind, back and forth on the roof. Sometimes it would go with the wind, and sometimes it would move against the wind. It was just messed up. I watched for several minutes, wondering how that could happen. It was not a shadow of an object. And as dark as it was outside, it was even darker. It didn't have a shape really, but was about the size of a person. If I had to say, it was like a pillar of dark smoke, holding together somehow, yet changing shape constantly.  It sure did make some moves though, darting around on that roof. Almost like it was playing with the wind, if that's even possible. I finally went inside to work, and I never saw it again after that.
Don't tell me that I didn't see what I saw, or didn't hear what I heard.......Snickers

#39 Jim@GhostStudy

Jim@GhostStudy

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • 8,544 posts

Posted 06 May 2017 - 11:04 PM

Snickers... It sounds like it was playing in the storm or it had became frantic and disturbed. Many actually report that shadow ghosts are darker than their dark surroundings and darker than dark. So it makes sense to consider it a shadow ghost. So unless there was a black tarp tied to something with a rope... and it was blowing in the wind, I think you witnessed something extraordinary!  ;)
Posted Image

#40 Snickers

Snickers

EVP

• GS Member
  • 86 posts

Posted 08 May 2017 - 08:27 PM

View PostJim@GhostStudy, on 06 May 2017 - 11:04 PM, said:

Snickers... It sounds like it was playing in the storm or it had became frantic and disturbed. Many actually report that shadow ghosts are darker than their dark surroundings and darker than dark. So it makes sense to consider it a shadow ghost. So unless there was a black tarp tied to something with a rope... and it was blowing in the wind, I think you witnessed something extraordinary!  ;)

It was definitely not a tarp. It was blacker than black. There were lights on the building, so it wasn't totally dark on the roof, but still pretty dark because there were no lights on the roof itself. It looked like black smoke, but it didn't blow away, it held together. The roof was fairly large, it is a flat roof and lots bigger than a normal house roof. The thing looked like it was playing with the wind, that's the sense I got anyway. It would stop at the edge of the roof, turn around and dart another direction. My first thought was 'that's not possible for something like that to go against the wind.'  I watched it for several minutes, it never left the roof, but definitely floated above it. It could rise and fall, then rise again, then dart in a different direction. I never thought about it being frantic, but suppose it's possible. It was raining pretty hard, and lightening and there was thunder, and strong wind. At first I thought my eyes were playing tricks on me, but that was not the case as I watched it intensely for awhile.

The thing moved very fast too.
Don't tell me that I didn't see what I saw, or didn't hear what I heard.......Snickers

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users