• Please log in to reply
46 replies to this topic

#41 Jim@GhostStudy

Jim@GhostStudy

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,271 posts
  • Interests:Enjoy good people and wholesome activities.

Posted 08 May 2017 - 08:42 PM

Should we all be so lucky to experience such a phenomenon!
Thanks for sharing Snickers!  :)
Posted Image
Check out the GhostStudy.com "YouTube Channel!" Click here

#42 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Doppelganger

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,151 posts

Posted 09 May 2017 - 08:20 PM

Here are two interesting articles on what shadow people are and what might help to get rid of them!

https://www.thoughtc...-person-2596467
https://www.thoughtc...-people-2596772
Posted Image

#43 GhostSl4yrCorb

GhostSl4yrCorb

Cold Spot

• GS Member
  • 15 posts
  • Interests:Ghost hunting, UFO Slaying, Sharks

Posted 10 May 2017 - 08:55 AM

Oh yeah, I thought I saw a shadow person once. It was just my Aunt Darla :bunny:
- Stay Sl4yn' my friends,
Corbious "The Ghost Sl4yn' Monsta" Warbono

#44 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Doppelganger

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,151 posts

Posted 10 May 2017 - 08:17 PM

Good to know it was only Aunt Darla.... unless she was deceased :confused0068:

Oh and yes welcome to the boards :)
Posted Image

#45 Snickers

Snickers

Apport

• GS Member
  • 67 posts

Posted 12 May 2017 - 06:45 PM

View PostJim@GhostStudy, on 08 May 2017 - 08:42 PM, said:

Should we all be so lucky to experience such a phenomenon!
Thanks for sharing Snickers!  :)

Yes, it was quite an experience!  I wanted to see it again, and worked at that place for several more years, and even though I watched for the shadow, I never did see it again. What I hate the most, is, whenever something like that happens, there is never anyone else around to share it with. I would have liked to find out if it was visible to anyone else, but there was no one around at the moment to ask.
Don't tell me that I didn't see what I saw, or didn't hear what I heard.......Snickers

#46 True North

True North

EVP

• GS Member
  • 99 posts

Posted 16 May 2017 - 08:41 AM

The 'Shadow People' I've seen run the gamut from barely self-aware lifeforms/entities to very intelligent 'cloaked' beings who have the ability to conceal themselves or appear as they wish (and who, though they may totally look the part to a witness, I wouldn't categorize as 'Shadow People').

In most cases, when someone really sees a 'shadow person' they're seeing an intelligent entity which has no physical form (and is not to be confused with a ghost/spirit). Some are barely self-aware and not that directed in their actions, while others are both very intelligent and purposeful in their behavior. They come in all shapes and sizes. They may just be a blob or cloud thingy, or they may have a vaguely humanoid form or even a clearly defined silhouette that makes you think you're seeing an actual person (you can make out clothing, like a hat or jacket etc).

In other cases, 'shadow people' are more than meets the eye and their true forms often remain hidden to the observer...

For instance, sometimes the shadow or dark figure a person sees is actually just the archetypal or interpretational 'stand-in' the person's mind creates (a real-time 'censoring'/editing their mind performs) to shield them from seeing something traumatic or something 'impossible'. It's a subconscious self defense mechanism to prevent someone from seeing something that would essentially break their mind, and so the dark figure or 'shadow person' someone sees in this case could be anything.

Also, sometimes the shadowy appearance of what someone's looking at is due to that person being 'blocked' from seeing what's in front of them by what's in front of them (what that person's looking at is concealing itself from them, 'cloaking', etc, whatever you wanna say). The witness is being tricked, basically hacked. So again this means that the dark figure or 'shadow person' they're seeing could be anything.

In my experience, the size or height of the dark figure someone sees tends to roughly correlate to the size of what's actually there, but not always. What's there can be way larger or smaller and of a completely different shape altogether.

Edited by True North, 16 May 2017 - 03:22 PM.

#47 MacCGStudy

MacCGStudy

Disembodied Voice

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,922 posts
  • Interests:Meat Loaf, Paranormal, Reading, Beading, Baking, Barbecuing, Cooking, Container Gardening and Music.

Posted 16 May 2017 - 01:11 PM

Thank you for the info True North.

Aquène kah nahonnushagk(Peace and farewell),
WaûtuckquesSóchepo (SnowRabbit)

The Unofficial GhostStudy Easter Bunny

Posted Image

My Shop

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users