• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Mtclaud

Mtclaud

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 2 posts

Posted 10 May 2017 - 08:05 AM

Has anyone had luck getting rid of these things? I have smudged with both sage and sweetgrass. They follow me no matter where I move. Different houses, different states

#2 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Disembodied Voice

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,980 posts

Posted 10 May 2017 - 09:03 PM

Hi and welcome to the boards :)

No sorry, I haven't really had any real trouble with them. But, I believe getting rid of them, has got something to with your belief system. So there is just a point list from Natalia kuna @ http://www.nataliaku...ark-beings.html
  • call upon and invoke  the protective powers of God, Jesus Christ or the Archangel Michael (Just saying Jesus's name can be enough! They are instantly repelled and banished. The light is too strong.)
  • say protective prayers - a super powerful one is the Archangel Michael Prayer of protection
  • be very vocal, yell out to them. demand they leave, laugh out loud at it
  • put on some loud music
  • use sage, fully sage the area, yourself, all fam members and the home
  • they do not like and will be repelled by a sacred mix of these four natural, protective magical herbs (mix in equal amounts of each): sage, cedar, sweetgrass and lavender
  • a banishing ritual
  • in worse cases or if you just feel you want the reassurance, seek an expert in the field such as a shaman or house cleanser
  • send it into the violet flame
  • use protective crystals (their frequency is very disruptive for them)
  • learn other psychic protection, tools and techniques
  • make an effort to watch your thoughts and step out of negative thinking
  • clear the energy of your home, clear clutter etc
  • reduce the effects of electromagnetic energy by using crystals or other known methods
And this article that might be useful
https://www.thoughtc...-person-2596467
Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

#3 Jim@GhostStudy

Jim@GhostStudy

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,244 posts
  • Interests:Enjoy good people and wholesome activities.

Posted 10 May 2017 - 11:51 PM

What are the symptoms and can you see them? And if you do see them, what is their form?

Sage rarely works on shadow ghosts...., but if you do use it.... do it every week for awhile. Some have actually had luck when smudging often.
First use Sage throughout your house. Then cedar while praying over the smoke to rid the entity from your home and your family.... and then the next day Sweet Grass.
Posted Image
Check out the GhostStudy.com "YouTube Channel!" Click here

#4 Mtclaud

Mtclaud

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 2 posts

Posted 12 May 2017 - 05:39 PM

Thanks for the reply. Maybe shadow people isn't the right term. It's always quick corner of my eye or flash in the mirror. Not scary at all just startling.

@KlaineyGStudy thanks for the info and tools to try. Much appreciated

#5 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Disembodied Voice

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,980 posts

Posted 12 May 2017 - 07:43 PM

Let us know if you try any of them and if they work and for how long....I think your description seems right for shadow people I have seen something similar but instead of it being dark it was light, but I would still describe it as a shadow.
Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

#6 moiraesfate

moiraesfate

Doppelganger

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,376 posts

Posted 13 May 2017 - 11:39 AM

I've never known anyone who tried to get rid of them. In my experience they are always harmless. You can try smudging, pieces of tourmaline in each room, and casting a circle around the house. Not sure it would work though.

#7 Jim@GhostStudy

Jim@GhostStudy

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • 9,244 posts

Posted 13 May 2017 - 12:30 PM

I think everyone knows how I feel about shadow ghosts.

But to tell you the truth (in my opinion), you really don't want any unseen "paranormal beings" hanging around. It's not natural and it's not safe.
They are draining and sneaky... and the more you invite them in, the more power they have. Aunt Belle and uncle Frank have no business here. And for the most part, it's not really them anyway.

You won't notice any harm in them being around. But the harm they cause is not so obvious. It's something that happens over time. And after period when you can't really seem to connect them to a problem. It's on a different level than things being thrown... and howling in the night. It's physical and mental.

Again, I'm just expressing my own personal findings and beliefs.
Posted Image

#8 MrsFrootloops

MrsFrootloops

Wraith

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,576 posts
  • Interests:Anything artistic, baking, cooking, waffles, comics, games, hamsters, and um, things lol.

Posted 13 May 2017 - 12:39 PM

I agree with Jim. It's like if you step out your front door and start yelling at strangers to come in and see your fancy stuff. There is no guarantee that they will leave, and no guarantee they won't take your things, or you, or your life. Same with the unseen, you don't know them, you can't see them, and you do not know what they are capable of.
Do whatever makes you happy, whatever fruits your loops.

#9 Jim@GhostStudy

Jim@GhostStudy

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • 9,244 posts

Posted 13 May 2017 - 12:43 PM

Thank you, Frootloops
Posted Image

#10 MrsFrootloops

MrsFrootloops

Wraith

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,576 posts
  • Interests:Anything artistic, baking, cooking, waffles, comics, games, hamsters, and um, things lol.

Posted 13 May 2017 - 12:49 PM

Lol, You're welcome. :)
Do whatever makes you happy, whatever fruits your loops.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users