Celebrity Deaths 2018

• You cannot reply to this topic
4 replies to this topic

#1 MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

Crop Circle

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,422 posts
  • Interests:Meat Loaf(Actor/Singer not the food), Paranormal, Reading, Beading, Baking, Barbecuing, Cooking, Container Gardening and Music.

Posted 21 September 2018 - 05:24 PM

These are January - June's listings of celebrity deaths. I'll post July - September's soon, hopefully tomorrow .We've lost many, way too many. :cwy:

Celebrity Deaths 2018:

January

Jon Paul Steuer, 33, American actor (Grace Under Fire, Little Giants, Star Trek: The Next Generation) and singer.

Frank Buxton, 87, American actor (What's Up, Tiger Lily?), screenwriter and director (The Odd Couple, Happy Days)

Harry Landers, 96, American actor (Ben Casey). (death announced on this date)

Jerry Van Dyke, 86, American actor and comedian (My Mother the Car, The Dick Van Dyke Show, Coach)

Greta Thyssen, 90, Danish-born American actress (Quiz Whizz, Pies and Guys, Sappy Bull Fighters)

Doug Young, 98, American voice actor (Quick Draw McGraw, The Flintstones, Jonny Quest)

Donnelly Rhodes, 80, Canadian actor (Soap, Battlestar Galactica, Da Vinci's Inquest)

Joseph Wayne Miller, 36, American actor (Heavyweights)

Doreen Tracey, 74, English-born American actress (The Mickey Mouse Club)

Bella Emberg, 80, British actress (The Russ Abbot Show, The Benny Hill Show, Bear Behaving Badly)

Jean Porter, 95, American actress (Abbott and Costello in Hollywood, Bathing Beauty, Cry Danger)

Naomi Stevens, 92, American actress (Vega$, The Apartment, Valley of the Dolls)

Yosuke Natsuki, 81, Japanese actor (Storm Over the Pacific, Ghidorah, the Three-Headed Monster, The Return of Godzilla)

Dolores O'Riordan, 46, Irish singer and guitarist (The Cranberries, D.A.R.K.)

Peter Wyngarde, 90, British actor (Department S, Jason King, Flash Gordon)

Bradford Dillman, 87, American actor (Compulsion, The Way We Were, The Enforcer)

Moya O'Sullivan, 91, Australian actress (Neighbours, Cop Shop, Hey Dad..!)

Jessica Falkholt, 29, Australian actress (Home and Away, Harmony)

Simon Shelton, 52, British actor (Teletubbies, Incredible Games)

Olivia Cole, 75, American actress (Roots, Backstairs at the White House, Brewster Place), Emmy Award winner (1977)

Dorothy Malone, 93, American actress (Written on the Wind, Peyton Place, Too Much, Too Soon), Oscar winner (1956).

Howard Lew Lewis, 76, English comedian and actor (Brush Strokes, Maid Marian and Her Merry Men, Chelmsford 123)

Connie Sawyer, 105, American actress (Dumb and Dumber, Pineapple Express, When Harry Met Sally)

Robert Dowdell, 85, American actor (Stoney Burke, Voyage to the Bottom of the Sea)

Lari White, 52, American country singer ("Now I Know," "That's My Baby") and actress (Cast Away)

Kendall Carly Browne, 99, American actress (Dreamscape, Alligator)

Amber McWilliams, 42, New Zealand actress (The New Adventures of Black Beauty)

Mark Salling, 35, American actor (Glee) and musician.

Louis Zorich, 93, American actor (Mad About You, Brooklyn Bridge, The Muppets Take Manhattan)

Ann Gillis, 90, American actress (The Adventures of Tom Sawyer, Bambi, 2001: A Space Odyssey)

Alf Humphreys, 64, Canadian actor (My Bloody Valentine, First Blood, Diary of a Wimpy Kid)

February 2018

Kenneth Haigh, 86, British actor (Man at the Top, Cleopatra, Eagle in a Cage)

John Mahoney, 77, English-American actor (Frasier, In the Line of Fire, Say Anything)

Mickey Jones, 76, American drummer (Kenny Rogers and The First Edition) and actor (Home Improvement, National Lampoon's Vacation)

Reg E. Cathey, 59, American actor (The Wire, House of Cards, Fantastic Four), Emmy winner (2015)

John Gavin, 86, American actor (Psycho, Spartacus, Imitation of Life) and diplomat, Ambassador to Mexico (1981–1986)

Tina Louise Bomberry, 52, Canadian Mohawk actress (North of 60)

Tamio Kawachi, 79, Japanese actor (Story of a Prostitute, Tokyo Drifter, Gappa: The Triphibian Monster)

Vic Damone, 89, American pop singer ("On the Street Where You Live," "You're Breaking My Heart")

Jan Maxwell, 61, American actress and singer (Chitty Chitty Bang Bang, Follies, Gossip Girl)

Marty Allen, 95, American actor and comedian (Allen & Rossi)

Louise Latham, 95, American actress (Marnie)

Lassie Lou Ahern, 97, American actress (Our Gang, Uncle Tom's Cabin)

Sonia Graham, 88, British actress (Compact, London's Burning, One by One)

Emma Chambers, 53, English actress (The Vicar of Dibley, Notting Hill, How Do You Want Me?)

Nanette Fabray, 97, American actress and singer (High Button Shoes, Caesar's Hour, One Day at a Time), Tony (1949) and Emmy Award-winner (1956, 1957)

Bette Henritze, 93, American actress (The Hospital, The World According to Garp, Other People's Money)      

James Colby, 56, American actor (Patriots Day, Tower Heist, Empire)

Bud Luckey, 83, American animator and voice actor (Toy Story, Boundin', Winnie the Pooh)

Peter Miles, 89, English actor (Z-Cars, Doctor Who, Blake's 7)

March 2018

Beth Morris, 74, Welsh actress (Son of Dracula)

Sean Garrison, 80, American actor (Splendor in the Grass, Dundee and the Culhane, Onionhead)

Frank Doubleday, 73, American actor (Escape from New York, Assault on Precinct 13, Broadcast News)

Robert Scheerer, 89, American director and actor (Star Trek, Fame, Lend an Ear)

David Ogden Stiers, 75, American actor (M*A*S*H, Beauty and the Beast, The Dead Zone)

Carmel McSharry, 91, Irish actress (In Sickness and in Health, The Liver Birds, The Man Outside)

Donna Butterworth, 62, American actress (Paradise, Hawaiian Style, The Family Jewels) and singer

Jo Min-ki, 52, South Korean actor (East of Eden, The Cut, The Attorney) and professor, suspected suicide by hanging.[184]

Sir Ken Dodd, 90, English comedian (Diddy Men), singer ("Tears") and actor (Hamlet)

Siegfried Rauch, 85, German actor (Patton, Le Mans, Das Traumschiff)

Oleg Tabakov, 82, Russian actor (War and Peace, Oblomov), artistic director of the Moscow Art Theatre.

Sammy Williams, 69, American actor (A Chorus Line), Tony winner (1976)

Morgana King, 87, American jazz singer and actress (The Godfather)

Paul L. Anderson, 71, American architect, heart attack.

DuShon Monique Brown, 49, American actress (Chicago Fire, Prison Break, Unexpected).

Debbie Lee Carrington, 58, American actress and stuntwoman (Return of the Jedi, Total Recall, Bride of Chucky).

Delores Taylor, 85, American actress and screenwriter (Billy Jack)

Stéphane Audran, 85, French actress (The Discreet Charm of the Bourgeoisie, Babette's Feast, The Big Red One).[538]  

Bill Maynard, 89, English actor (Heartbeat, Confessions of a Window Cleaner, Carry On)

April 2018

Susan Anspach, 75, American actress (Five Easy Pieces, Play It Again, Sam, Blume in Love)

Mary Hatcher, 88, American actress (The Big Wheel)

Burt Boyar, 90, American voice actor (Archie Andrews) and author.

Gertrude Jeannette, 103, American actress (Shaft)

Soon-Tek Oh, 85, South Korean-American actor (The Man with the Golden Gun, Mulan, M*A*S*H)

Ron White, 64, Canadian actor (Copper, Unforgiven, Republic of Doyle)

Tim O'Connor, 90, American actor (Peyton Place, General Hospital, Buck Rogers in the 25th Century)

Isao Takahata, 82, Japanese film director, producer and screenwriter (Grave of the Fireflies, Only Yesterday, The Tale of the Princess Kaguya), co-founder of Studio Ghibli.

Chuck McCann, 83, American voice actor (DuckTales, G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero, Fantastic Four)

Alex Beckett, 35, English actor (Twenty Twelve, W1A, Youth)

Art Bell, 72, American author (The Coming Global Superstorm) and radio host (Coast to Coast AM, Art Bell's Dark Matter)

R. Lee Ermey, 74, American actor (Full Metal Jacket, Toy Story, The Texas Chainsaw Massacre) and military drill instructor.

Harry Anderson, 65, American actor (Night Court, Dave's World, It) and magician.

Pamela Gidley, 52, American actress (The Pretender, Twin Peaks: Fire Walk with Me, CSI: Crime Scene Investigation) and model.

John Stride, 81, British actor (The Main Chance, The Omen, A Bridge Too Far)

Verne Troyer, 49, American actor (Austin Powers, The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus, Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone)

Edith MacArthur, 92, Scottish actress (Take the High Road).

Kristin Nelson, 72, American actress, painter, and author, ( The Adventures of Ozzie and Harriet, Love and Kisses, and  The Resurrection of Broncho Billy)

Robert Mandan, 86, American actor (Soap, The Best Little Whorehouse in Texas, Three's a Crowd)

May 2018

Cathy Godbold, 43, Australian actress (The Saddle Club, Home and Away)

Marta DuBois, 65, Panamanian actress (Magnum, P.I.)

Peter Byrne, 90, English actor (Dixon of Dock Green) and director.  

Joseph Campanella, 93, American actor (Mannix, Days of Our Lives, The St. Valentine's Day Massacre)

Hugh Dane, 75, American actor (The Office, Bridesmaids, Joy Ride)

Yuriko Hoshi, 74, Japanese actress (Mothra vs. Godzilla, Kill!, Ghidorah, the Three-Headed Monster).

Patricia Morison, 103, American actress (Kiss Me, Kate, Dressed to Kill, The Song of Bernadette).[364]

Allyn Ann McLerie, 91, Canadian-born American actress, singer, and dancer (They Shoot Horses, Don't They?, The Way We Were, All the President's Men)

Clint Walker, 90, American actor (Cheyenne, The Dirty Dozen, Small Soldiers)

Elizabeth Sung, 63, Hong Kong-born American actress (Memoirs of a Geisha, The Young and the Restless, Lethal Weapon 4)

Glynn Edwards, 87, British actor (Minder, Get Carter, The Paper Lads)

Jeanna Michaels, 62, American actress (Dallas)

Jerry Maren, 98, American actor (The Wizard of Oz)

Naser Malek Motiei, 88, Iranian actor (Mehdi in Black and Hot Mini Pants, And Then There Were None, Torkaman)

Nick Michaels, 67, Canadian-American voice actor (National Geographic Explorer)

Russell Nype, 98, American actor (Hello, Dolly!, Love Story, Call Me Madam) and singer, Tony winner (1951, 1959)

Cornelia Frances, 77, English-born Australian actress (The Young Doctors, Home and Away, The Lost Islands)

June 2018

William Edward Phipps, 96, American actor (Cinderella, The War of the Worlds, Five)

Pamela Ann Davy, 84, Australian actress (Doctor Who, The Avengers, Amsterdam Affair)

Alan O'Neill, 47, Irish actor (Sons of Anarchy, Rebel Heart, Fair City)

Anthony Bourdain, 61, American chef, author and television host (No Reservations, Parts Unknown, The Layover), four-time Emmy winner.

Eunice Gayson, 90, British actress (Dr. No, From Russia with Love, The Revenge of Frankenstein)

Neal E. Boyd, 42, American singer and reality show winner (America's Got Talent)

Yvonne Gilan, 86, British actress (Fawlty Towers, Chariots of Fire, Empire of the Sun)

Leslie Grantham, 71, English actor (EastEnders, Fort Boyard, The Paradise Club) and convicted murderer.

Deanna Lund, 81, American actress (Land of the Giants)

Stanley Anderson, 78, American actor (The Drew Carey Show, Spider-Man, Red Dragon)

Richard Benjamin Harrison, 77, American pawnbroker and reality television personality (Pawn Stars)

Denis Akiyama, 66, Canadian actor (Pixels, X-Men, Johnny Mnemonic)

Russ McCubbin, 83, American actor and stuntman (High Plains Drifter, Sudden Impact, Matt Houston)

Helen Griffin, 59, British actress (Twin Town, Doctor Who) and political activist.

Edited by MacCionoadha BeanSidhe, 21 September 2018 - 05:25 PM.

My Signature

Aquène kah nahonnushagk(Peace and farewell),
WaûtuckquesSóchepo (SnowRabbit)

The Unofficial GhostStudy Easter Bunny

Posted Image

My Shop

#2 KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,693 posts

Posted 21 September 2018 - 07:41 PM

Wow, that is quite a list
My Signature
Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

#3 MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

Crop Circle

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,422 posts
  • Interests:Meat Loaf(Actor/Singer not the food), Paranormal, Reading, Beading, Baking, Barbecuing, Cooking, Container Gardening and Music.

Posted 23 September 2018 - 08:22 AM

Yeah, I'm about to start on the remaing months. I'm so bummed we've lost so many.
My Signature

Posted Image

My Shop

#4 MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

Crop Circle

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,422 posts

Posted 23 September 2018 - 09:41 AM

July 2018

Dave VanDam, 63, American voice actor and impressionist (David Letterman, Barack Obama), member of the Wack Pack.

Tab Hunter, 86, American actor (darn Yankees, Grease 2) and singer ("Young Love")

Mai Tai Sing, 94, American actress (Forbidden, Strange Portrait)

Roger Perry, 85, American actor (Falcon Crest, Harrigan and Son, Arrest and Trial)
Robert Wolders, 81, Dutch actor (Laredo)

Gary Beach, 70, American actor (The Producers, Beauty and the Beast, La Cage aux Folles), Tony winner (2001)

Jon Schnepp, 51, American animator, filmmaker and voice actor (Metalocalypse, Space Ghost Coast to Coast, The Death of "Superman Lives")

Peter Blake, 69, Scottish actor (Dear John)
Elmarie Wendel, 89, American actress (3rd Rock from the Sun, The Lorax, George Lopez) and singer.

Helen Burns, 101, English actress. ( The Changeling (1980), Zorro, the Gay Blade (1981), If You Could See What I Hear (1982), Utilities (1983)

Carolyn Jones, 77, British actress (Crossroads)

Alan Bennion, 88, British actor (Doctor Who, Z Cars)
Bernard Hepton, 92, British actor (Colditz, I, Claudius, Secret Army)

August 2018

Mary Carlisle, 104, American actress (College Humor, Doctor Rhythm, Dead Men Walk)

Masahiko Tsugawa, 78, Japanese actor (Otoko wa Tsurai yo, Godzilla, Mothra and King Ghidorah: Giant Monsters All-Out Attack, Tampopo)

David Landsberg, 73, American actor (C.P.O. Sharkey, Shoot the Moon) and screenwriter (Cosby)
Charlotte Rae, 92, American actress (The Facts of Life, Diff'rent Strokes, 101 Dalmatians: The Series)

Patricia Benoit, 91, American actress (Mister Peepers)

Étienne Chicot, 69, French actor (The Da Vinci Code) and composer.

Kin Sugai, 92, Japanese actress (Godzilla, Dodes'ka-den, The Funeral)

Mark Baker, 71, American actor (Candide, Via Galactica, Swashbuckler)
Unshio; Ishizuka, 67, Japanese voice actor (Pokémon, JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, Cowboy Bebop), esophageal cancer.

Mela Hudson, 31, American actress (Split Costs, Men in Black 3)

Glen Chin, 70, American actor (50 First Dates, Naked Gun 33 1/3: The Final Insult, Natural Born Killers)
Aretha Franklin, 76, American Hall of Fame singer ("Respect", "Chain of Fools", "A Natural Woman"), pianist and songwriter, 18-time Grammy winner.

Miyoko Asō, 92, Japanese actress and voice actress (Fullmetal Alchemist, Ranma ½, Sazae-san)

Fredd Wayne, 93, American actor (The Spiral Road, Hangup, Bewitched).
Murray Westgate, 100, Canadian actor (Happy Birthday to Me, Blue City Slammers, Scanners II: The New Order)

Vanessa Marquez, 49, American actress (ER, Stand and Deliver, Wiseguy)

Susan Brown, 86, American actress (General Hospital, Santa Barbara, As the World Turns),
Gloria Jean, 92, American singer and actress (The Under-Pup, Pardon My Rhythm, Manhattan Angel)
Carole Shelley, 79, British actress (Wicked, The Elephant Man, Robin Hood), Tony winner (1979)

September 2018:
    Lydia Clarke, 95, American actress (The Atomic City) and photographer, complications from pneumonia.
    Jacqueline Pearce, 74, British actress (Blake's 7, Dark Season, Doctor Who), lung cancer.

Bill Daily, 91, American actor (I Dream of Jeannie, The Bob Newhart Show) and game show panelist (Match Game).
   Christopher Lawford, 63, American actor (Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines, Thirteen Days, All My Children), memoirist and political activist, heart attack.

Peter Benson, 75, English actor (Heartbeat, Blackadder, Albion Market).
    Liz Fraser, 88, British actress (I'm All Right Jack, Carry On Regardless, Dad's Army).
    Will Jordan, 91, American comedian and actor (I Wanna Hold Your Hand).
Burt Reynolds, 82, American actor (Smokey and the Bandit, Boogie Nights, Deliverance), Emmy winner (1991)

Peter Donat, 90, Canadian-born American actor (The Godfather: Part II, The X-Files, The China Syndrome), complications from diabetes.

Fenella Fielding, 90, English actress (Follow a Star, Carry On Regardless, Carry On Screaming!), stroke.

Marin Mazzie, 57, American actress and singer (Ragtime, Kiss Me, Kate, Passion), ovarian cancer.

Beverly Bentley, 88, American actress (Scent of Mystery, C.H.U.D., The Golden Boys).[104]

Dudley Sutton, 85, British actor (Lovejoy, The Devils, The Pink Panther Strikes Again), cancer.[99]

Iris Acker, 88, American actress (Flight of the Navigator, Whoops Apocalypse, Cocoon: The Return).
    James B. Thayer, 96, American army brigadier general.

Ben Rawnsley, 85, American actor (Nothing in Common, An Innocent Man, Race to Space).

Edited by MacCionoadha BeanSidhe, 23 September 2018 - 09:43 AM.

My Signature

Posted Image

My Shop

#5 MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

Crop Circle

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,422 posts

Posted 05 October 2018 - 08:36 PM

September

Joe Abdo, 76, American actor (Street of No Return)
Margaret D'Arcy, 100, Irish actress (The Siege of Sidney Street, Wild About Harry)
Ben Rawnsley, 85, American actor (Nothing in Common, An Innocent Man, Race to Space)

Al Matthews, 75, American actor (Aliens, The Fifth Element, The American Way)

Hikaru Miyata, 87, Japanese voice actor (Naruto, Code Geass)

Karyn Dwyer, 43, Canadian actress (Superstar, Better Than Chocolate, The Right Way)

Roger Robinson, 78, American actor (Joe Turner's Come and Gone, Kojak, Rubicon), Tony winner (2009).[165]
Paul John Vasquez, 48, American actor (Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance, Sons of Anarchy)

Yvonne Suhor, 56, American actress (The Young Riders)

Geoffrey Hayes, 76, English television presenter (Rainbow) and actor (Z-Cars)
My Signature

Posted Image

My Shop

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com