Free Skins
© Fisana

Respect Is Important While Investigating.

respect afterlife ghosts paranormal

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 ParaGirlsHauntedDiary

ParaGirlsHauntedDiary

Spirit

• GS Member
  • 33 posts
  • Interests:Paranormal
    Afterlife

Posted 20 September 2016 - 09:35 AM

When people call me disrespectful for communicating in a place of rest such as a cemetery: This is what I would like to say to YOU.
"Imagine you're in a room, a dark room and you can't get out.. You hear people from the outside and you shout and scream for them to hear you, no one does.. Why? Because they don't believe you are there. Then imagine 60 years down the line and someone just decides to try and speak to you, ask you how you are, what your life was like before this box, wouldn't you be so happy to speak back? If anything you wouldn't stop. You'd want them to come back and have a nice conversation. This is why I stop and "talk" to the headstones, as crazy as it sounds, but I'd rather take that chance and be called crazy, then if there is no afterlife I have NOTHING to worry about, but what IF?, And when I die, At least I can say I tried. Have you?"

*~ Just A Normal Girl Documenting Her Journey Through The Paranormal World ~*

YouTube: https://www.youtube....klWSMw/featured

#2 MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

The Official GhostStudy Easter Bunny

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,016 posts
  • Interests:Meat Loaf(Actor/Singer not the food), Paranormal, Reading, Beading, Baking, Barbecuing, Cooking, Container Gardening and Music.

Posted 20 September 2016 - 11:33 AM

As long as you're not shouting, you aren't being disrespectful by talking in the cemetery. When I pass on, I would hope to have, someone who would remember my existence and acknowledge that, maybe my body is gone, but my soul hasn't. I've seem so many lonely graves, which you can tell no one has visited for quite sometime. It makes me sad to see them so neglected. I think it would be nice to have someone come by and say, "Hello, it's a wonderful day don't you think?." You never know, they maybe just waiting there for someone to say it.

Aquène kah nahonnushagk(Peace and farewell),
WaûtuckquesSóchepo (SnowRabbit)

The Official GhostStudy Easter Bunny

Posted Image

My Shop

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: respect, afterlife, ghosts, paranormal