A Demon I Saw When I Was A Little Kid...

• You cannot reply to this topic
34 replies to this topic

#21 daoistonmyouji

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 8 posts

Posted 09 January 2017 - 10:04 AM

i still have nightmares just not that often,I'm not being treated by any doctors because i live in a poor family and we don't have health insurance, and I'm Buddhist(Taoist), and when the switch comes i fight it of but it hurts to do it so i stop it from happening, but sometimes i cant fight it off like right now

#22 Jim@GhostStudy

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,469 posts
  • Interests:Enjoy good people and wholesome activities.

Posted 09 January 2017 - 10:21 PM

I typed a post to you and somehow it was deleted before I sent it.

Here goes again...
It's unsettling to know that you were losing a battle with this at the time you sent your last post. I'm really sorry... so please let us know how you are doing?

So you are currently not being treated then. Isn't there government health care for low income families where you are at? I say that, because from what you said, it seems like you would qualify for treatment. And as I'm sure you know, It would be really important to be treated as soon as possible.

Can you let me know what you believe you're fighting? So, in your own estimation, do you believe that this is strictly a disorder within your own mind? Or both a disorder and a demon? Or just a demon? I really don't know enough about DID to unravel all this without your input. So please let me know what it is, that you believe you are dealing with.  ;)
My Signature
Posted Image
Check out the GhostStudy.com "YouTube Channel!" Click here

#23 KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,149 posts

Posted 10 January 2017 - 12:08 AM

daoistonmyouji, I agree with Jim it must be very taxing on your health and you should see if there is any type of government assistance to help you with your condition.  Please keep us posted sometimes it helps just to have someone to speak to.
My Signature

Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

#24 daoistonmyouji

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 8 posts

Posted 19 January 2017 - 06:11 PM

i just got back from a run and when i stopped to take a breather i saw a tall dark figure staring at me so i started running again i was running as fast as i could to get away from it and something grabbed my arm with enough force to where i fell back on the ground there was nothing there to grab me so when i got back up i started running again untill i got home... whats happening

#25 Jim@GhostStudy

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • 9,469 posts

Posted 19 January 2017 - 10:20 PM

That's pretty bold! I can only imagine how startling that was for you!

Well at least the event took place outside of the home.... please keep us posted. And if you wouldn't mind answering the questions in my last post, it would be greatly appreciated.
My Signature
Posted Image

#26 lorac61469

Demon

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 611 posts

Posted 20 January 2017 - 09:26 AM

daoist you must seek help. Medical/mental health help. Not the advice of a paranormal message board.

Honestly I can not believe anyone here is trying to give advice about something paranormal to a person with a diagnosed untreated mental disorder. That's like telling a schizophrenic person that the voices they're hearing in their head are real.

#27 Jim@GhostStudy

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • 9,469 posts

Posted 20 January 2017 - 11:58 PM

Lorac, I'm a little offended by your response.

I went through the normal steps and eventually found that he was "diagnosed" with DID by a doctor.
Now I am being sympathetic and working his condition back into the conversation. We really don't need a black and white response at this point. We just need to talk about it... and when he's ready, we can work out a plan for a followup with the doctor. I would prefer not to scare him away when we can help him get on track with this. ......Lorac, you are welcome to discuss this further with me in a PM if you feel a need.

daoistonmyouji... we are still here for you. And when you're ready to talk more about the DID I'm here. And meantime, we also want to work through these images, shadow figures you're seeing. And that's why I have asked for more information about your condition. How are you doing?
My Signature
Posted Image

#28 daoistonmyouji

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 8 posts

Posted 21 January 2017 - 05:35 PM

i recently got checked out by a doctor and they gave me some medication for the D.I.D. and i have been taking it so I'm fine on the medical part of it,
after the last time i posted here ive been seeing these things i honestly dont know what they are but they seem to be following me and watching me when I'm walking i get this strong feeling that something is staring at me with anger

#29 MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

Apparition

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,751 posts
  • Interests:Meat Loaf(Actor/Singer not the food), Paranormal, Reading, Beading, Baking, Barbecuing, Cooking, Container Gardening and Music.

Posted 21 January 2017 - 06:55 PM

Thank you for letting us know, that you sought medical care and are taking medication. Now, we can all get back on track. :)
My Signature

Aquène kah nahonnushagk(Peace and farewell),
WaûtuckquesSóchepo (SnowRabbit)

The Unofficial GhostStudy Easter Bunny

Posted Image

My Shop

#30 Jim@GhostStudy

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • 9,469 posts

Posted 21 January 2017 - 08:25 PM

But medication in and of itself is not a cure, or an all purpose remedy, right? So we still need to look at the symptoms and see what overlaps. Which I haven't done up to this point. But I suspect you Have looked into it?.  ........That's weird, my mouse is acting strange as I type this. How much does the medication help?

So concerning the recent encounters with the shadows... Are you still seeing it or just sensing them now? Is this awareness also happening in your home again as well?
And lastly, what do your parents think about all of this? Have your parents or others in the home or visitors seen or experienced anything odd?

If you would like, I or MacC can do some research on your medication if you wish. Just send me a PM. To do that just click on the envelope at the top of this page.  ;)
We would keep that part of it just between us and you and not on the forums.

Is that okay to involve you, MacC? ....MacC is our resident researcher and confidant.
My Signature
Posted Image

#31 daoistonmyouji

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 8 posts

Posted 21 January 2017 - 09:33 PM

the medication helps with the switching and takes care of the pain from it , there haven't been many things going on in the house its mostly been outside of the house but my family said that when they were watching the news in the morning they felt a cold wind pass through even though everything was shut tight and we had the heat on.

Edited by MacCGStudy, 21 January 2017 - 10:00 PM.
Removed the doubled post.

#32 Jim@GhostStudy

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • 9,469 posts

Posted 22 January 2017 - 12:13 AM

Okay, glad to know that the medication is working, that's very important.

You might want to face it the next time you see it. I mean look it straight in the eyes/face and don't take your eyes off of it, not even for a second. It should flee at that point. Several have had favorable results by doing this little trick. We even had a member here on the forums try it several months back and things calmed down for her significantly after facing it. At some point when you're losing the battle, you just have to face your fears. Please consider trying this. It won't be easy but I'm sure it will help. They aren't supposed to be seen, other than briefly (laws in place for them). By doing that you turn the tables. Otherwise, if this is an entity, your fear is fueling it and giving it power over you.

So practice standing up to it by facing an inanimate object such as a pillow and stare intensely at it. And practice not being afraid. Be ready.

Let me know the name of the drug you are taking when you get a chance, if that's okay. Oh, and be sure to send that info in a private message.
My Signature
Posted Image

#33 Jim@GhostStudy

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • 9,469 posts

Posted 23 January 2017 - 09:16 PM

Thanks for sending PM... I got it.
My Signature
Posted Image

#34 Jim@GhostStudy

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • 9,469 posts

Posted 26 January 2017 - 10:46 PM

View Postdaoistonmyouji, on 21 January 2017 - 09:33 PM, said:

the medication helps with the switching and takes care of the pain from it , there haven't been many things going on in the house its mostly been outside of the house but my family said that when they were watching the news in the morning they felt a cold wind pass through even though everything was shut tight and we had the heat on.

Okay... that's good that your parents had that experience. You might want to log all experiences that they might have in the future.

About the EDD... I have two questions.
1. Are the transitions usually brought on by stress?
2. Can you recall what was going on in your life before the EDD? I'm wondering if your condition was brought about by severe,
persistent periods of childhood trauma or even neglect?
I strongly advise you to talk with your parents about signing up for government health insurance so you can be monitored regularly.

Now let's quickly address the issues with the shadow person specifically...
I have a video I would like like you to watch... it might help. And It will even offer some good tools for you to try during an episode.  
Beware though, it might only help if you are aware when the other voices are around you. But from what you mentioned, I think that's the case.
In the video, he also touches on the mental issues. .........And for those that insist on getting right to the meat, go to 18:00 on the timeline.

Here's the video. It's over an hour long but please watch at least the first two thirds of it... it's important.
Click Here
My Signature
Posted Image

#35 Jim@GhostStudy

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • 9,469 posts

Posted 28 January 2017 - 11:54 PM

daoistonmyouji.... if you wouldn't mind, please let me know your thoughts after seeing the video.
My Signature
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

members, guests, anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com