• You cannot reply to this topic
9 replies to this topic

#1 Essiepessie

Orb

• GS Member
  • 33 posts

Posted 10 October 2017 - 01:37 PM

Hey everybody,

I have a question about the things me and my boyfriend are experiencing.
We live in an old house (1895) for three years now. The house felt good and light. My boyfriend is down to earth and doesn't believe the paranormal until he sees it for himself. I started to smell a discusting smell in the first month. And i still smell it sometimes. This smell is always were our dinertable is. We both see shadows "walking" in the kitchen from were the old door was in the past. I know this is just old energy. Nothing bad. We have a walking closet in our bedroom and i always felt like someone is watching me in bed. (The door is always open).
Since 1 months things got worse and i believe it is intelligent. The door of the bedroom is closing in the night by itself. We hear loud bangs in the house that we can't explain.even in the same room we are, like someone wants attention.When i Was cooking something was trown at me from a old hallway were we have our washingmachine. My boyfriend is busy with rebuiling stuff in the house. The thing has screamed in his ear for 3 times now. And this bit bothers me the most. That is not okay! And that it's getting worse in a sort time.
But i remember him telling me about 5 months ago on a citytrip that something shout in his ear when we were walking. It startled him then. Is there a possibility that he brought a entity with him and that that spirit is here and is awakening the energy in this house and with another extra of the rebuilding? Is something like that possible? Because i have the feeling it is 3 things : old energy in the house, a little spirit who shows up sometimes but feels okay and then something not so plesant. (Last i feel since a few months".
I was wondering if that is possible. (One spirit awakening other energy etc)

#2 EVP

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,208 posts
  • Interests:Photography, audio recordings & enigmas.

Posted 10 October 2017 - 03:05 PM

I can't directly answer your question but from I've read, you've noticed an increase of activity in the house and you're looking for reasons why. A key sentence you wrote might point to the cause why activity has increased.

My boyfriend is busy with rebuilding stuff in the house
There's good number of accounts connecting activity to house renovations because energies don't particularly like change. If you are interested in eliminating natural causes first I would consider purchasing  a decent AC EMF meter to monitor potential EMF poisoning. Feelings of being watched, visions, dreams feeling the presence of heavy air have been linked to higher levels of EMF. I'd also recommend moving an alarm clock if it's close to bedside. Unfortunately inexpensive alarm clocks are poorly shield and can cause problems while sleeping that would otherwise go unnoticed.
My Signature
Posted Image
"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always
so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts.:"
----Bertrand Russell----

#3 lorac61469

Demon

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 611 posts

Posted 10 October 2017 - 07:08 PM

In addition to EMF detector I would also like to suggest a carbon monoxide detector if you have any type of natural gas appliances, heating, etc..

Symptoms of carbon monoxide poisoning...
headache, tachypnea, nausea, lassitude (weakness, exhaustion), dizziness, confusion, hallucinations; cyanosis; depressed S-T segment of electrocardiogram, angina, syncope

http://bouldenbrothe...nted-house-fix/

#4 Essiepessie

Orb

• GS Member
  • 33 posts

Posted 11 October 2017 - 06:52 AM

Thanks EVP and lorac61469 for your response and thoughts.
EVP: we are busy placing new wood to place our floor on. It was rotten: about 5x4 meter.
In the kitchen :-) Yes, were the activity is as well of those shadows.There is no gas or pipes near this.
We don't have our alarm clock next to us. It's in the hallway.. hahahah..so i have to get up to turn down the alarm...
And a EMF meter: i will take a look.
And in response to lorac61469: we have a fire/carbon monoxide detector in different locations in our home.

But yes, i agree that there's been an increase in activity since we are busy with the floor.
But..( i'm still wondering and thinking ) ..... that increases the non intelligent energy.
What about the intelligent one? The one that is screaming in the ear... throwing stuff etc.
Maybe it is a coincidence and every event is getting together ?
I'm still wondering if it's possible that an external spirit ( something you brought home by accident ) can start to feed the energy in the house and that that energy becomes more active.
I can't find anything about it online.

#5 Menet

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,228 posts
  • Interests:Many

Posted 11 October 2017 - 02:11 PM

I'm not surprised that you cannot find anything about it....it's out there somewhere but how you get to it can be the surprise.   Houses   grow quiet although I don't know why.  And they come back to life.  What kick starts it?  Why not another spirit?  What seems so strange to us might be the way of things when it comes to your house.

It's a difficult topic and you are asking things specific/unique to your house.  I don't know a thing about attachments.  I do know that hauntings are curious and will follow people, spy on them and eavesdrop.  I wouldn't call that an attachment yet I can speculate that perhaps this new energy belongs there.

Maybe it was there all along and your house is awakening.   If you haven't witnessed it before, this could be it.  I wouldn't worry  too much about it.   Your boyfriend I'm concerned about because if he hurt himself while working on the house would he tell you?   I've worked with men my entire life and you'll hear ailments but not the cause.  Usually because they did something really stupid.

On the other hand, hearing voices isn't unusual and just because its growled at him doesn't mean anything.  When you begin to attach your own fears to your interpretations, things get too messy.   Interpreting anything the "unknown" does is a mistake.  Why scare yourself?

Let's talk about coincidence for a moment..let me give you an example:

You go to your mom's house to do some laundry.  Her car is there and you expected her to be home.  Front door is open.   You call out to your mom as you walk into the house and find the basement door open and noise is drifting up from basement.

You take yourself down the stairs while calling out to your mom what you plan to do..laundry.  The basement is lite up and so is the hallway and it sounds as though your mom is cleaning up the storage room.   You toss in your laundry and go down the hallway to see what's up and mom isn't there.

So you go upstairs and your mom is in the kitchen with her coat on and her purse is on the counter.  It looks like she just got home.  She did.  Just now.  She has your dad's truck because her car wouldn't start.   When you tell her the door was unlocked when you arrived, she tells you that's not so because she had to come back in for her keys and she locked the door on her way out.

You heard her working in the basement and the lights were on.  Well mom hadn't been down there all week.  Maybe it was your dad.  But Dad's not home.

And the basement door slams shut and scares you both.  That's a "Big Boo".  It's made up of a series of assumptions and/or  coincidences that turn out to be rather adventurous yet only end with more questions.  Where did it start going wrong?  Right from the beginning.

A Haunted Place  begins its cycle and you are there to see it.

Sorry, I got carried away.  Yes.  This energy that makes you uncomfortable.  I'm throwing down with, it belongs there.

The guys asked the right questions and you're on top it.
My Signature
The ultimate test of skepticism is questioning your own beliefs-attributed to Johannes Kepler (1571-1630) Mathematician & Astronomer

#6 Essiepessie

Orb

• GS Member
  • 33 posts

Posted 14 October 2017 - 06:47 AM

thank you Menet for your response. it's helpfull :-)

#7 jwc

Orb

• GS Member
  • 31 posts

Posted 14 October 2017 - 07:02 AM

Those are strange events in your house, I am having similer activity in my apartment. As for attachments I think that is difficult to prove. I have had strange occurrences in almost every home i have lived in sense i was a boy, but wether it is the same spirit I can't say because so much paranormal activity manifests it self in a simler way.

#8 Menet

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,228 posts

Posted 15 October 2017 - 04:28 PM

View PostEssiepessie, on 14 October 2017 - 06:47 AM, said:

thank you Menet for your response. it's helpfull :-)

I hope so, Essiepessie.  I forgot to say that intelligent hauntings aren't dangerous, just confounding until everyone is settled in.
My Signature
The ultimate test of skepticism is questioning your own beliefs-attributed to Johannes Kepler (1571-1630) Mathematician & Astronomer

#9 Menet

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,228 posts

Posted 15 October 2017 - 04:34 PM

View Postjwc, on 14 October 2017 - 07:02 AM, said:

Those are strange events in your house, I am having similer activity in my apartment. As for attachments I think that is difficult to prove. I have had strange occurrences in almost every home i have lived in sense i was a boy, but wether it is the same spirit I can't say because so much paranormal activity manifests it self in a simler way.

I remember entertaining the very same idea, jwc, that so much paranormal activity manifests itself in a similar manner.  But then when you take it for granted, it would appear that way..I think that every location can produce similar manifestations, the behavior is where the distinction is made.
My Signature

#10 earthlydelitesGStudy

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,352 posts

Posted 15 October 2017 - 10:45 PM

Probably hard to discern without the help of a professional as to whether it's the same entity or if you're predisposed to particular types of activity. food for thought!
My Signature
It's in the trees, it's coming!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

members, guests, anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com