Witch Cave In Dream And Outside

• You cannot reply to this topic
5 replies to this topic

#1 KaciR

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 4 posts

Posted 04 November 2017 - 09:19 PM

Back when I was a sophomore in high school in 2006, I had a dream,  in  the dream I saw a old bridge, (I could feel the fresh mountain air even hear the sound of the bridge)  across it was a cave with a torch lit up inside, to the right was another old bridge. After crossing it there were bones of small children, old toys, and grown adult bones. Standing in front  of me was a black cauldron and a saw a woman with very long black wavy hair, her skin was pale, her eyes blackout aw in none. I never felt so much anger, and hate as I felt from her towards me. I woke up feeling scared. When I tried to close my eyes to go back to sleep I saw her one more time. Opened my eyes again. Then when I tried again she was gone. Nine years later 2017 in September I saw her inside my apartment looking at me from around the corner of the laundry room and I haven't seen her again. It was weird.

#2 KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,273 posts

Posted 05 November 2017 - 03:12 AM

Hello and welcome to the boards

Wow, that was a scary dream. I think sometimes things can take on what we fear. I think it is good that you haven't seen her again. I will be interested what others think could be happening here.

Can I ask, have you been involved with any occult /witchcraft?
My Signature
Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

#3 KaciR

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 4 posts

Posted 07 November 2017 - 11:55 AM

I have ma'am I put nine years later I saw her in my apartment.  And no ma'am I haven't done any witch craft at all.

#4 True North

Ectoplasm

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 148 posts

Posted 07 November 2017 - 01:26 PM

In the dream, were you walking or floating?

#5 KaciR

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 4 posts

Posted 07 November 2017 - 11:11 PM

I was walking.  I remember the smell of and feel of the mountain air. The feel of the wooden bridge. How it moved slightly as I walked across it. It felt real and very familiar but I don't know why.  Or why she was angry at me either.

#6 True North

Ectoplasm

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 148 posts

Posted 08 November 2017 - 06:59 AM

When you saw her in your apartment did she seem as angry with you as she'd been in the dream? Did you feel the same level of hate towards you?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

members, guests, anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com