Basement Cubby

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Sheeshabeesh

Sheeshabeesh

Cold Spot

• GS Member
  • 22 posts
  • Interests:I love to draw, write and read short stories, poems (Sylvia Plath and Edgar Allen Poe <3 ), I like discussing paranormal things and reading peoples experiences. I'm obsessed with anything Halloween or Christmas.

Posted 25 February 2018 - 06:43 PM

So my boyfriend and I moved into our new home in July. Almost right after we signed for the house I felt something was off. My mom felt the same thing and told me about it, but I blew it off not wanting to believe that our new home could be haunted. It was built in the early 1900's, our inspector said maybe around 1920-1930. I started to get a string of really bad luck. Financially, relationship wise, mine and my animals health are still on off and its just been a negative vibe. I've had my little brothers and cousins tell me every time they sleep in the living room they see a shadow man in the door way between the living room and front stair case. I've seen doors close, and I debunked them for awhile because of the air flow of the house and the way it settled, but one door was closed on me with force and another opened and I literally saw the door knob turn. I have more stories, but needless to say, I didnt want to believe my house was haunted. Its kind of confirmed now (kind of  want more evidence) but we went down in the basement (I havent been down there since inspection because its just freaky down there) and we took pictures in a cubby hole where our kitchen was added on to the original foundation. This is what we got. There was no lights down there it was a cubby-hole, mostly insulation and dusty, you literally have to crawl to get around it.

Attached Files

#2 Sheeshabeesh

Sheeshabeesh

Cold Spot

• GS Member
  • 22 posts
  • Interests:I love to draw, write and read short stories, poems (Sylvia Plath and Edgar Allen Poe <3 ), I like discussing paranormal things and reading peoples experiences. I'm obsessed with anything Halloween or Christmas.

Posted 25 February 2018 - 06:48 PM

It isnt confirmed now* because I want more evidence.

#3 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,523 posts

Posted 25 February 2018 - 08:54 PM

They are definitely some freaky images. All I can suggest is to keep the vides in your house light and happy. I feel you need to bring in some indoor plants, nothing specific, only something that will give you a sense of calm. It is good that you are looking for further evidence, although, you may never get the validation you seek though!  It is also good that you are taking care of yours and the health of your animals. Best of luck and keep us informed.
Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

#4 JIMOverSeer

JIMOverSeer

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,184 posts

Posted 26 February 2018 - 03:10 AM

Can you try taking another picture and see what you get from the very same (exact) spot?

It certainly sounds like your house is haunted.

#5 Sheeshabeesh

Sheeshabeesh

Cold Spot

• GS Member
  • 22 posts

Posted 26 February 2018 - 03:20 AM

This photo is from my moms phone. She said she has a couple of photos of that same
Spot and it’s not in them. I’ll see if I can get those pictures from her so I can post them. I’m thinking on saging. My boyfriend agreed that we have a investigation here by professionals and regardless I’m
Cleansing with sage and unscented white candles.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users