• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#21 earthlydelitesGStudy

earthlydelitesGStudy

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,958 posts

Posted 01 April 2018 - 09:50 PM

good idea with the glass bottle, it's very distinctive as an effect though!
It's in the trees, it's coming!

#22 MortimerGraves

MortimerGraves

Incubus

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 858 posts

Posted 02 April 2018 - 11:35 AM

Devil's advocate: It looks like someone in a dark jacket and knit cap moving away from the camera...

God Bless
Graves
Who you gonna call?

#23 lorddraven2000

lorddraven2000

Extra Terrestrial

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,165 posts
  • Interests:I am director of Dravenstar Paranormal research Team out of eastern Kentucky. I have over 10 years of research under me. Other than paranormal work I dabble in writing and am also a very accomplished bass player.

Posted 23 April 2018 - 07:53 AM

View PostJIMOverSeer, on 30 March 2018 - 03:01 AM, said:

The side profile of the face is creepy!  ....and what are the blobs on the bottom, did those just show up for the picture?

I might have mentioned this before... but it would really help me if you were able to take two pics, one with the light on and one with lights out. That way, I can look at the bright one and see what I can rule out within the dark picture. Does that make sense? Like those blobs for instance, I could possibly see what might have caused some of the effects.
I agree a before and after would really set perspective on these images and make it a lot easier to see what we are looking at persay.

#24 Roxstar

Roxstar

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,153 posts
  • Interests:The paranormal, ghost and after life research, family, music, science, video games. I am mostly into EVP but also love to use spirit boxes and other forms of communication. It's a true passion of mine, more than a hobby.

Posted 29 April 2018 - 12:01 PM

Interesting.. I'm going to have to try this out to see if any results come up. Thanks for sharing ..

"What Scares You, Masters You."

-UNKNOWN-