#1 KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,149 posts

Posted 07 January 2017 - 08:44 AM

Posted Image

http://www.news.com....9aca4b3d5cd81de

Interesting article; it took the government from 1966 to 2014 to come up with this logical explanation :Picture 562:   To monitor atmospheric radiation levels using large silver balloons :crazy:  There is also the researcher's documentary based on his interviews and investigation that I watched with interest. I never posted the links to the videos but if you are interested just google it :)
My Signature

Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

#2 Vlawde

Seance

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,649 posts
  • Interests:Music, games, movies, the paranormal

Posted 07 January 2017 - 09:38 AM

I'm somewhat familiar with this case. I'm sure the balloons they mentioned are responsible for many UFO sightings. But if accounts are to be believed, it landed, left a circular impression, and took off at a high rate of speed. Not something a balloon of the sort mentioned could do. As the article states, for it to land it would have to deflate, which makes it taking off again very unlikely.

Some of these older cases are fascinating. But over a long time span, decades in most instances, people's memories are not that good. The longer time goes by and they tell and retell the story, the more details can change. I'm sure many of us have had childhood memories of certain things, only to find as adults that the memories were false, or not accurate
My Signature
Posted Image

#3 KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,149 posts

Posted 07 January 2017 - 07:51 PM

Yes, that is true VlawdeGStudy I think any time-lapse can change how we remember things; that is why I like to write things down. The documentary was interesting, I haven't watched all parts yet but found the missing newsreel of the people interviewed and news articles that included a crude child's drawing of a UFO more factual of something more than a silver balloon. I am going to watch the rest soon :)
My Signature

Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

#4 Louczar

Ghostlight

• GS Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 448 posts
  • Interests:WOW, our dogs and hanging with good people!

Posted 10 January 2017 - 06:48 AM

The universe is far too big to not have any other intelligent life.  The only reason (that I think) those in power dont want to admit extraterrestrial life is a breakout of mass religious hysteria or the opposite...Mass religion denial which could lead people to not fear afterlife repercussions for actions now.  Both scenarios could have dire consequences around the world????
My Signature
Just because you have one....doesn't mean you have to act like one - Louczar
Life is short, enjoy it!

#5 Vlawde

Seance

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,649 posts
  • Interests:Music, games, movies, the paranormal

Posted 10 January 2017 - 07:07 AM

Personally I don't think disclosure would cause that much hysteria. I don't see why the ET hypothesis can't co exist with many religious viewpoints.

But I think, at least to some degree, that UFOs may not even be aliens but something else entirely.
My Signature
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

members, guests, anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com