• This topic is locked This topic is locked
11 replies to this topic

#1 Jim@GhostStudy

Jim@GhostStudy

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,287 posts
  • Interests:Enjoy good people and wholesome activities.

Posted 07 March 2017 - 10:07 AM

I started this New Forum for those that simply want to document their personal ghost photos and share them here with us.
Not everyone wishes for a critical analysis... it's just the way it is. So this second forum is that alternative.

I'll also try to turn on a rating system for this gallery too!

My hope is that adding this additional forum will bring many back that will not post otherwise.

I will try to add a few photo pages today and tomorrow to get the ball rolling.   :  )

Please give this a chance
Posted Image
Check out the GhostStudy.com "YouTube Channel!" Click here

#2 MrsFrootloops

MrsFrootloops

Earthbound Spirit

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,086 posts
  • Interests:Anything artistic, baking, cooking, waffles, comics, games, hamsters, and um, things lol.

Posted 07 March 2017 - 10:36 AM

I love this! I hope it does bring people back to posting. I have to admit that sometimes reading the threads where everyone is picking part the image can be very scary and intimidating for new comers. And we don't want to discourage them from coming back and sharing more, cause really, who knows, they might have a really good photo buried somewhere, and we never get to see it because they got scared off.
Do whatever makes you happy, whatever fruits your loops.

#3 Jim@GhostStudy

Jim@GhostStudy

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • 8,287 posts

Posted 07 March 2017 - 10:48 AM

View PostMrsFrootloops, on 07 March 2017 - 10:36 AM, said:

I love this! I hope it does bring people back to posting. I have to admit that sometimes reading the threads where everyone is picking part the image can be very scary and intimidating for new comers. And we don't want to discourage them from coming back and sharing more, cause really, who knows, they might have a really good photo buried somewhere, and we never get to see it because they got scared off.

Thank you, Frootloops... my thoughts exactly!  B)
Posted Image

#4 capn b

capn b

Ectoplasm

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 123 posts

Posted 07 March 2017 - 11:07 AM

I've talked  about this before. But its seems like everyone has become a professional skeptic/debunker. And nothing that comes through this website or any other site/social media could possibly be paranormal. I realize there is a lot of fake stuff out there, but if you got people coming here looking for answers over a photo or something that happen to them, and all they get is people telling them there's noway it could be paranormal so they need to go to a doctor because they might be crazy. I can tell you first hand it will run people off and they will go elsewhere looking for people who can at least relate in some sort of way.  

In no way am i saying people should change the way they look at things, But I think some people need to be a bit more open-minded or at least a bit more considerate of the things people bring here by not dismissing it so easily. Because you never know, things that you think couldnt be paranormal, rather it be a story, or pic might just be paranormal, As much as we would like to think we have all the answers, truth of the matter is, we don't
Just because you cant see it, doesn't mean it's not there

#5 Jim@GhostStudy

Jim@GhostStudy

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • 8,287 posts

Posted 07 March 2017 - 11:40 AM

View Postcapn b, on 07 March 2017 - 11:07 AM, said:

I've talked  about this before. But its seems like everyone has become a professional skeptic/debunker. And nothing that comes through this website or any other site/social media could possibly be paranormal. I realize there is a lot of fake stuff out there, but if you got people coming here looking for answers over a photo or something that happen to them, and all they get is people telling them there's noway it could be paranormal so they need to go to a doctor because they might be crazy. I can tell you first hand it will run people off and they will go elsewhere looking for people who can at least relate in some sort of way.  

In no way am i saying people should change the way they look at things, But I think some people need to be a bit more open-minded or at least a bit more considerate of the things people bring here by not dismissing it so easily. Because you never know, things that you think couldnt be paranormal, rather it be a story, or pic might just be paranormal, As much as we would like to think we have all the answers, truth of the matter is, we don't

That's right, Capn B, we really don't have all the answers... not even close!    ........Thank you for your comments!
Posted Image

#6 EVP

EVP

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,060 posts

Posted 07 March 2017 - 11:44 AM

Well I am definitely guilty of picking apart images but much of that comes from knowing how cameras work and doing photography as a side business. I still consider myself open minded but being critical is also being part of a "credible investigator". Without methodical analysis we strictly have uninformed opinions. I'm not one to believe the world is flat anymore. And on that note, I'll keep my mouth shut before my picture is framed on a dart board for periodic piercing.

#7 Jim@GhostStudy

Jim@GhostStudy

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • 8,287 posts

Posted 07 March 2017 - 12:13 PM

View PostEVP, on 07 March 2017 - 11:44 AM, said:

Well I am definitely guilty of picking apart images but much of that comes from knowing how cameras work and doing photography as a side business. I still consider myself open minded but being critical is also being part of a "credible investigator". Without methodical analysis we strictly have uninformed opinions. I'm not one to believe the world is flat anymore. And on that note, I'll keep my mouth shut before my picture is framed on a dart board for periodic piercing.

And that's fine on the other forum section, EVP... but not everyone wants a critical analysis. And I wanted a place for them to share. Not sure it will work out but I want to give it a chance. Still some bugs to work out.
Posted Image

#8 capn b

capn b

Ectoplasm

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 123 posts

Posted 07 March 2017 - 03:55 PM

View PostEVP, on 07 March 2017 - 11:44 AM, said:

Hey EVP,  

Please dont feel like i was pointing a finger at you because i wasnt. I'm not pointing a finger at anyone in particular. I agree with you on your views of being critical and its part of being a credible investigator. On my investigations, I've been known to be too critical so I get exactly what you're saying. But please dont take it to heart and feel like that was directed at you because it wasnt
Just because you cant see it, doesn't mean it's not there

#9 EVP

EVP

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,060 posts

Posted 07 March 2017 - 05:35 PM

View Postcapn b, on 07 March 2017 - 03:55 PM, said:

Hey EVP,  

Please dont feel like i was pointing a finger at you because i wasnt. I'm not pointing a finger at anyone in particular. I agree with you on your views of being critical and its part of being a credible investigator. On my investigations, I've been known to be too critical so I get exactly what you're saying. But please dont take it to heart and feel like that was directed at you because it wasnt

You and I are good capn...I just need to read forum topics more closely and keep out of trouble.The last part I've been working on unsuccessfully my whole life. :)

Once again Jim, my apologies!

Edited by EVP, 07 March 2017 - 05:38 PM.

#10 Jim@GhostStudy

Jim@GhostStudy

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • 8,287 posts

Posted 08 March 2017 - 08:47 PM

I'm probably going to make this new "Ghost Photo" section private. But have a way for anyone to join if they have a certain amount of posts under their belt.  :)
I'll have to make sure everyone can see the topics though as they come up.

Posted Image
Posted Image

#11 Jim@GhostStudy

Jim@GhostStudy

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • 8,287 posts

Posted 08 March 2017 - 09:23 PM

Okay... I set it up. You must have 300 posts to participate in this new forum.
Posted Image

#12 NightWalkerGStudy

NightWalkerGStudy

Pooky's Keeper

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,733 posts
  • Interests:paranormal happenings, music, video games, smartphones, politics, keeping my fangs clean.

Posted 16 March 2017 - 04:43 PM

This is going to be interesting!

Posted Image

"Somehow through it all...  We carry on...

Raise you up when you fall...  We carry on...

Bury the past...  Wounds remain...  Through it all...  A desire to live again"

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users