• Please log in to reply
36 replies to this topic

#21 buffamy

buffamy

EVP

• GS Member
  • 98 posts

Posted 18 March 2017 - 08:38 AM

Hi Snickers, it's kind of difficult to explain the incident. Suffice to say I was not pleased they were back and I was definitely not going along with whatever their plan was, which seemed to be to immobilize me and cart me off somewhere. I could tell they had absolutely no concept of being trespassers or any concept of personal space and boundaries (no concept of how someone would perceive their actions as aggressively invasive). It's like they were just on a routine pick up, like delivery men stopping by to pick up a parcel.

#22 earthlydelites

earthlydelites

Crop Circle

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,099 posts

Posted 18 March 2017 - 02:11 PM

Wow I just read your account Buffamy it sounds very intense! Did it happen before, or since?
It's in the trees, it's coming!

#23 VlawdeGStudy

VlawdeGStudy

Board Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,190 posts
  • Interests:Music, games, movies, the paranormal

Posted 18 March 2017 - 06:09 PM

This kind of thing is fascinating to me. I'm a bit of a UFO buff. There's a series of books (two so far) from ex Blink 182 member Tom Delonge and Peter Levenda about the topic. Sekret Machines Part 2 is what I'm reading now. Tom supposedly has access to top people in the know. They are tying the phenomena into the mystical, versus aliens from another world. I'll link the book when I'm on my PC. Makes a lot of sense to me
Posted Image

#24 VlawdeGStudy

VlawdeGStudy

Board Manager

• Root Admin
  • 11,190 posts

Posted 18 March 2017 - 07:12 PM

Here's a link to the book.
https://www.amazon.c...n/dp/1943272239

Mine is on Nook
Posted Image

#25 earthlydelites

earthlydelites

Crop Circle

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,099 posts

Posted 18 March 2017 - 10:59 PM

Thanks Vlawde, I do enjoy a dip into Ufology from time to time :D

#26 buffamy

buffamy

EVP

• GS Member
  • 98 posts

Posted 19 March 2017 - 05:25 AM

View Postearthlydelites, on 18 March 2017 - 02:11 PM, said:

Wow I just read your account Buffamy it sounds very intense! Did it happen before, or since?

The two nights I mentioned here are the only encounters with greys I remember having. I've encountered other sorts of beings as well but none of those involved flashing lights and weird sounds in the middle of the night... they were simply encounters I've had going about my business. It's my understanding that some of these guys direct or oversee the sorts of greys that showed up at my house.

#27 Snickers

Snickers

Apport

• GS Member
  • 67 posts

Posted 20 March 2017 - 09:41 PM

I have read a lot about ufo and alien stuff. I have so many questions and  no answers. I know the gov hires debunkers to make up stuff to tell the people, and most people believe it, or pretend to believe it anyway. My son and I talk about what really happens to all the people who disappear and are never found. There are many more than what you think. My father was one of them, vanished on his way home from work one Friday night in 1970. Never found. Yet there are no records of his disappearance, I have searched. Maybe there is a missing report somewhere, but I have never been able to find it. Was it aliens? It's a scary thought.
Don't tell me that I didn't see what I saw, or didn't hear what I heard.......Snickers

#28 MacCGStudy

MacCGStudy

Disembodied Voice

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,940 posts
  • Interests:Meat Loaf, Paranormal, Reading, Beading, Baking, Barbecuing, Cooking, Container Gardening and Music.

Posted 20 March 2017 - 11:48 PM

It's scary someone can just disappear(even right in front of people) andt no one has answers to: alien abductions, wormholes, timeslips, etc.

Aquène kah nahonnushagk(Peace and farewell),
WaûtuckquesSóchepo (SnowRabbit)

The Unofficial GhostStudy Easter Bunny

Posted Image

My Shop

#29 buffamy

buffamy

EVP

• GS Member
  • 98 posts

Posted 21 March 2017 - 04:45 PM

View PostSnickers, on 20 March 2017 - 09:41 PM, said:

I have read a lot about ufo and alien stuff. I have so many questions and  no answers. I know the gov hires debunkers to make up stuff to tell the people, and most people believe it, or pretend to believe it anyway. My son and I talk about what really happens to all the people who disappear and are never found. There are many more than what you think. My father was one of them, vanished on his way home from work one Friday night in 1970. Never found. Yet there are no records of his disappearance, I have searched. Maybe there is a missing report somewhere, but I have never been able to find it. Was it aliens? It's a scary thought.

There are a lot of missing people out there and some portion of these cases will involve nonhuman predatory elements, directly or indirectly.  Who knows what that number is.

Was there anything that struck your family as particularly odd about your father's disappearance?

#30 VlawdeGStudy

VlawdeGStudy

Board Manager

• Root Admin
  • 11,190 posts

Posted 21 March 2017 - 05:30 PM

I have a feeling the government may not know as much about this as some people give them credit for...although the folks involved in the book I linked above have spoken to some military and other officials
Posted Image

#31 Snickers

Snickers

Apport

• GS Member
  • 67 posts

Posted 22 March 2017 - 12:39 PM

View Postbuffamy, on 21 March 2017 - 04:45 PM, said:

Was there anything that struck your family as particularly odd about your father's disappearance?

Actually there was something odd when he vanished. He didn't stop and pick up his paycheck before leaving work.  Strange. I was young at the time (18), he was a drunk, and we did not get along at all, so at the time I didn't care very much that he was gone. Now a lot of time has passed and that makes it difficult to find any info about it all. I had an aunt that searched for him though, but never found anything about what happened to him. It was like he just vanished off the planet.
Don't tell me that I didn't see what I saw, or didn't hear what I heard.......Snickers

#32 buffamy

buffamy

EVP

• GS Member
  • 98 posts

Posted 22 March 2017 - 04:29 PM

Did your Mom feel that something must have happened to your Dad or did she feel that he left?

#33 earthlydelites

earthlydelites

Crop Circle

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,099 posts

Posted 24 March 2017 - 11:33 PM

That's true Vlawde, I heard a podcast the other day where they said that the breadth of information about these types of incidents would be too much for people in authority to take, so there are g-men who filter the information and choose the appropriate time to hand it over, if at all...

#34 Snickers

Snickers

Apport

• GS Member
  • 67 posts

Posted 29 April 2017 - 09:46 PM

View Postbuffamy, on 22 March 2017 - 04:29 PM, said:

Did your Mom feel that something must have happened to your Dad or did she feel that he left?
  He was never faithful to my mother. He worked for the railroad at the time, was gone all week and came home on the weekends, brought his dirty clothes for my mother to wash and headed to the bars. I know he had friends who looked for him. He owed money to the bank for the car he had at the time, but they never found the car either. Right after this happened, I moved away to live in another city and wasn't around to discus it with anyone. Like I said, I didn't really care and was glad he was gone. With all the information about people on the internet, you would think there would a paper trail of him missing, but there is nothing.  He never paid taxes after that, unless he did it in another name. It is curious, what happened to him. And being a drunk, it is even more curious why he didn't pick up his last paycheck.

#35 GhostSl4yrCorb

GhostSl4yrCorb

Cold Spot

• GS Member
  • 15 posts
  • Interests:Ghost hunting, UFO Slaying, Sharks

Posted 11 May 2017 - 07:29 AM

Coming from an avid UFO Hunter, aliens and UFO's are real.
- Stay Sl4yn' my friends,
Corbious "The Ghost Sl4yn' Monsta" Warbono

#36 Snickers

Snickers

Apport

• GS Member
  • 67 posts

Posted 12 May 2017 - 07:00 PM

View PostGhostSl4yrCorb, on 11 May 2017 - 07:29 AM, said:

Coming from an avid UFO Hunter, aliens and UFO's are real.

Yes they are!  I saw a UFO once. Haven't told very many people about it. It was very close, and a it was a very beautiful craft. I still spend time on the internet looking for a picture of something like it, but have never been able to find one.

#37 Captain Kundalini

Captain Kundalini

Haunted Hollywood Guru

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,373 posts
  • Interests:Astronomy, Music, Meditation, The Outdoors, The Beatles, Reading, Writing, Celebrity Grave Hunting, Storm Chasing, The Paranormal (Ghosts & UFO's), Computers, Romance, Travel, Literature & Photography.

Posted 21 May 2017 - 07:32 AM

I believe because I have seen
Peace

Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users