Free Skins
© Fisana

Have You Ever Suffered From Sleep Paralysis?

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

Poll: Have you ever suffered from Sleep Paralysis? (16 member(s) have cast votes)

Have you ever suffered from Sleep Paralysis?

1. Yes, I have experienced it ! (9 votes [56.25%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 56.25%

2. No, I sleep like a baby (7 votes [43.75%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 43.75%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#21 Brantdag

Brantdag

Apport

• GS Member
  • 66 posts
  • Interests:Bowling

Posted 28 November 2019 - 09:20 PM

When I had sleep paralysis I usually just go back to sleep and wait till it goes away because I was so use to it. But it eventually stopped and I haven't had it in a while!

#22 GothickangelCa

GothickangelCa

Spirit

• GS Member
  • 47 posts
  • Interests:Artist, Blogger, Goth.
    Shamanism, Paranormal, Occult (Research Only), Astral Projection, Travel and Camping.

Posted Yesterday, 06:35 PM

My body acts out my dreams. My husband gets kicked in the butt or upper thighs a few times. I punch too and flail around. If I lie on my back in my dreams I wake up on my back. I'm also bad for rotating in my sleep like a clock.
However since my TBI 8 years ago I wake up with odd experiences alot. I sit up in bed, I sleep with light coming from the bathroom. Keeps the spirit energy duller. But when I wake up from sleep the whole room is pitch black. I can hear my husband snoring my cat on me kneading me, but its like I'm blind and chest feels heavy like I'm suffocating and my lungs are gone. But I'm sitting up and moving around. Its like as soon as my brain switches on more bamm the room is back to normal. It can happen up to 3 or 4 times a night. I have 3 triggers for my anxiety so I know what anxiety attacks and stress in me is like in symptoms but this...this is so odd.
I know I'm not being attacked its just weird.

Light and Shadow. A place where the line is blurred between both worlds.

Nothing is as it seems. Shadow doesn't always mean evil and light doesn't always mean divine.

Posted Image

#23 earthlydelitesGStudy

earthlydelitesGStudy

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,119 posts

Posted Today, 03:38 PM

wow that sounds really intense, you must be exhausted when you wake up!
It's in the trees, it's coming!