• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 LostAndConfused

LostAndConfused

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 1 posts

Posted 20 June 2017 - 03:57 PM

Hello, this is my first time ever posting on a forum so I apologize in advance if I'm doing this completely wrong.

Okay, so I am in really desperate need of help,

It all started two weeks ago, my dad started to act really weird towards us (me and my mom) I came home from class, and she told me that my dad was acting very weird, waking up an hour earlier than usual, crying for no reason, my mom said he started crying because it was raining outside... I didn't worry much at the time because I thought he was just fooling around but then it got really serious so fast. On Saturday June 11th, my dad went to the basement, to shower, (we have a finished basement so theres a bathroom and stuff) instead of showering upstairs where he usually showers. He went upstairs and went into his room where he kneeled, put his arms on the bed and just sat there for hours and hours. I woke up at about 10am because he started to yell "GET OUT!" to my mom, and my mom started to pray for him and he just kept repeating telling her to get out. We were both so confused, he wouldn't get up and I started to get really worried, his whole body was cold, while I was sweating because it was 80 degrees inside. I touched his feet and hands and they were completely cold. My mom decided to called a pastor and he came and started praying for my dad and he eventually got up and felt a little better. He then confessed to us and told us that hes been cheating on my mom for 4 years. He's been talking to a girl he met on Tumblr...(hes 50 years old I'm 18 and I dont even know how to use that website!) but anyways, he said he met her there and they've been talking ever since. They have never met, he just talked to her through a "chat" as he claims. He also says that she did some type of witchcraft on him to act that way. He claims that he can hear her having sex with another guy, he can also feel her touching him,he says the spirit or whatever it is is communicating with him mentally. This is all he has told me, and I am so so so so confused. All I want are answers, is he being haunted by a spirit? How can I help him get better? I hope someone can help me because this is getting worse and worse each day.

#2 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,293 posts

Posted 20 June 2017 - 06:31 PM

Hello and welcome to the boards

Firstly, I am glad your father is so open in his discussions with you. I am sure it was something he did with great difficulty.

I think you really have a great head start, being proactive instead of reactive. However, your father also needs to take action; has he stopped all contact with the woman over the internet and does he want to get her out of his life for good? If the answers is yes then I think your father will regain his control back, if not he is allowing her control over him. Unfortunately, I don't think there is much anyone can do, other than your father, then what you are doing.

Like normal these people don't just pack up and go away, nice but not realistic, this will be an ongoing tug of war and you need to remain proactive all the time, and keep your energies positive to deal with them!

Good luck to all involved :yes:
Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

#3 Jim@GhostStudy

Jim@GhostStudy

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,641 posts
  • Interests:Enjoy good people and wholesome activities.

Posted 21 June 2017 - 02:39 AM

This is a bit beyond what I normally advise or counsel people on... but here goes.

Thank goodness they hadn't met in person though. So therefore, the sin is so much lighter and can be dealt with. I think because of what has transpired with the lady, he may feel that he deserves what he gets, at least subconsciously. And therefore he's more open to a spell, unfortunately. He needs to let her go and fit this with your mother. That will strengthen and fortify him and make him less open to attack.

Meanwhile, the next time he's on his knees... he should be praying for forgiveness and resistance to any spells or curses that this lady might send. And also pray as a family at least daily to be relieved of any spells or curses that might be placed on your dad.

Oh, and remember this... the more he believes this is a curse, the more power it has over him. You need to let him know that fixing this situation can remove the spell. He needs to believe that. And if it doesn't happen right away, keep praying! Prayer will win over evil.

The reason I brought up prayer is because you mentioned your mom prayed and called a Pastor. So I know you are open to the idea.

That's all I have.
Posted Image
Check out the GhostStudy.com "YouTube Channel!" Click here

#4 CDS

CDS

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,261 posts

Posted 21 June 2017 - 05:49 AM

I'm not a witch, but there are Wicca counter spells that allegedly bounce the negative energy back to the originator or source.Sometimes for some people just knowing that helps...

#5 chapsparanormal

chapsparanormal

Banshee

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 181 posts
  • Interests:Paranormal Investigation, Martial Arts, Travel, Geocaching

Posted 21 June 2017 - 01:42 PM

If you need the help of an investigative team to assist in a determination let me know your location and I will go through my network and find someone to contact you, free of charge
Dave Gibb,
Director Canadian Haunting and Paranormal Society
http://www.chapsparanormal.ca
Liaison TAPS Family International.
Oshawa Ontario Canada

#6 Jim@GhostStudy

Jim@GhostStudy

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,641 posts
  • Interests:Enjoy good people and wholesome activities.

Posted 21 June 2017 - 03:46 PM

If an investigation team were called in, I would hope they would be able to deal with a solution as well. Because to me, the family is desperate to eliminate this problem from their lives... and as soon as possible.
Posted Image
Check out the GhostStudy.com "YouTube Channel!" Click here

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users