190 replies to this topic

#181 Erithacus

Erithacus

Orb

• GS Member
  • 27 posts

Posted 02 June 2018 - 05:44 AM

View PostGmorals, on 22 May 2018 - 11:34 AM, said:

Thanks! I am keeping up with the mantra and i wont give up.since i wrote the other day whatever is here really is making its presence known.yesterday i clearly saw my daughter run into the bathroom and i was a few feet away.i loudly asked her what she was running in there for a second time and she scared me Cause she came out of the dining room asking me what i was talking about.at the moment i had a lump in my throat cause i was really confused and i told her it was nothing.i prayed when that happened and continued with my day.i am having nightmares now of a woman standing in the woods with her back to me.in the dream its raining hard and she's wearing a raincoat but she won't turn around.I'm watching her from my house and I'm standing in the empty room that no one goes in.a drawer in the room opens up all the way and scares me and i get frightened and run out then i wake up.also my husband was taking a shower this morning cause we had to go out.he asked me if my 3 year old son was upstairs today i said no cause i was downatairs in the kids bathroom doing my hair and my son was with me the entire time since he was waiting on me to give him a snack.he said he heard him running around the hallway upstairs and he yelled out to him to stop and go downstairs and then he heard a voice but he didnt understand what it said or anything.i understand how he would think it was him since just like my autistic son whos 4 my 3 yr old is non verbal as well and he grunts and makes noises and thats how he communicates.anyways he thought it was him so since he kept hearing him he got out of the shower and opened the door and there was no one.needless to say i wondered why he came downstairs so quick since he takes forever in the shower but i didnt ask.i dont know what this is but it's taking the form of my kids and thats freaking me out

It seems to me the spirits are challenging you. I would consider getting a priest or a shaman with psychic ability to perform an exorcism.

#182 Erithacus

Erithacus

Orb

• GS Member
  • 27 posts

Posted 02 June 2018 - 05:56 AM

I read a story from a Buddhist site that this guy was disturbed by spirit in his house. He consulted a monk at a Buddhist Center and he was advised to get a Ruel. A Ruel is a Tibetan Buddhism most powerful amulet against negative energies such as spirits and black magic. He bought one and hung it in his house. He was never been disturbed by the spirit since then. I was told if we place one in each corner of the house, the ruels will protect us from spirits and  black magic attacks.

These are my Ruels. After years of searching, I managed to find them at a Buddhist Center in Singapore. I bought 3. I keep one in my office, one at home and I am wearing one whenever I go out.
Posted Image

#183 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,264 posts

Posted 02 June 2018 - 07:04 AM

Thanks for the info I am going to find and read more about them :yes:
Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

#184 earthlydelitesGStudy

earthlydelitesGStudy

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,817 posts

Posted 02 June 2018 - 06:45 PM

they look lovely! I would think these would be very popular.
It's in the trees, it's coming!

#185 MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

Crop Circle

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,258 posts
  • Interests:Meat Loaf(Actor/Singer not the food), Paranormal, Reading, Beading, Baking, Barbecuing, Cooking, Container Gardening and Music.

Posted 03 June 2018 - 07:46 AM

I found one online and it costs $185US alone or $200US encased in a vial. https://www.vajrasec...an-ruel-pendant

Aquène kah nahonnushagk(Peace and farewell),
WaûtuckquesSóchepo (SnowRabbit)

The Unofficial GhostStudy Easter Bunny

Posted Image

My Shop

#186 Erithacus

Erithacus

Orb

• GS Member
  • 27 posts

Posted 03 June 2018 - 11:15 PM

This is mine after encasing.

Posted Image

#187 Erithacus

Erithacus

Orb

• GS Member
  • 27 posts

Posted 03 June 2018 - 11:21 PM

View PostMacCionoadha BeanSidhe, on 03 June 2018 - 07:46 AM, said:

I found one online and it costs $185US alone or $200US encased in a vial. https://www.vajrasec...an-ruel-pendant

This is from where I live.

I bought mine in Singapore. It only cost me about $37.

I found another, much cheaper.

https://www.gstoumar...mulet-p-324.htm

#188 earthlydelitesGStudy

earthlydelitesGStudy

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,817 posts

Posted 04 June 2018 - 12:11 AM

They look really nice in the casing!
It's in the trees, it's coming!

#189 Erithacus

Erithacus

Orb

• GS Member
  • 27 posts

Posted 04 June 2018 - 02:42 AM

@ Gmorals. I have been reciting mantras on and off for almost 20 years. Since early this year I have been doing it daily without fail. I have confidence in the mantras because in many occasions they helped me to ward off spirits.. The very 1st time I used it when my daughter was a few months old. My wife and I were working and our house was always left empty from morning till late evening. We never opened the curtains in the master bedroom and it was always kept dark. My baby daughter slept on the bed with my wife and there was a period where my daughter couldn't sleep well as if something was disturbing her in the middle of the night. Once my wife got up to check her, she saw a dark figure flew out through the window. The next day I recited mantra every night before going to bed. Surprisingly, my daughter slept well after that. And my wife never saw the dark figure anymore. And also I kept the curtains open during the day. Another time I used it to ward off a spirit that was pressing my wife in a hotel. I have not lived in a haunted house before. The spirits that I warded off were trespassers. As for your case, it would be different because the spirits live in your house. It may be harder to kick them out.

#190 MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

Crop Circle

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,258 posts
  • Interests:Meat Loaf(Actor/Singer not the food), Paranormal, Reading, Beading, Baking, Barbecuing, Cooking, Container Gardening and Music.

Posted 05 June 2018 - 12:18 AM

View PostErithacus, on 03 June 2018 - 11:21 PM, said:

This is from where I live.

I bought mine in Singapore. It only cost me about $37.

I found another, much cheaper.

https://www.gstoumar...mulet-p-324.htm
Thank you for the link for the ruel. At the top of the web page, there is a link that will give you the price in your country's currency. It would cost someone in the US $43.10(USD).

Aquène kah nahonnushagk(Peace and farewell),
WaûtuckquesSóchepo (SnowRabbit)

The Unofficial GhostStudy Easter Bunny

Posted Image

My Shop

#191 earthlydelitesGStudy

earthlydelitesGStudy

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,817 posts

Posted 05 June 2018 - 12:22 AM

I couldn't find any when I was searching, so the links above look quite good