• Pip
  • 134 posts
  • Interests:my most favorite things in the world
    1. The Ramones
    2. My Friends
    3. My Band (Dead Pinecones)
    4. Godzilla

Posted 25 March 2006 - 07:42 PM

well right now i am in one of my quiet periods of activity and it is bugging my more than the activity itself!!! i havent moved or anything so i kno the spirits are still there but they arent doing anything and it is worse than them make a lot of noise! i wish that they would take something and hide it just for old times sake!  blush.gif  hmmmmmmm does anyone else feel this way when their ghosties are being quiet?
My Signature

Ladies & Gentlemen, Blubba Pinecone's Thumb Has Conquered The Airwaves.

'^_^~<{(-=*Dead Pinecones*=-)}>~^_^'

#2 Guest_Jubey_*

• Guests

Posted 25 March 2006 - 08:10 PM

QUOTE(Guru_Pinecone @ Mar 25 2006, 10:42 PM) View Post
well right now i am in one of my quiet periods of activity and it is bugging my more than the activity itself!!! i havent moved or anything so i kno the spirits are still there but they arent doing anything and it is worse than them make a lot of noise! i wish that they would take something and hide it just for old times sake!  blush.gif  hmmmmmmm does anyone else feel this way when their ghosties are being quiet?

First off are they ghosts or spirits? Secondly  you should be very weary when they are quiet like this that is usually the calm before the storm in my house any way..... last time mine were  quiet for a long period of time they did some major desctruction to my house!!! I try not to let them get quiet any more this way I keep them on their toes and they don't get in to as much trouble! Try waking them up and keeping them busy or something !!! whistling.gif  whistling.gif

Edited by Jubey, 25 March 2006 - 08:11 PM.

#3 Guest_blkhmster_*

• Guests

Posted 25 March 2006 - 08:10 PM

activity at my house is sporadic at best...i enjoy the quiet times, nothing getting knocked over, tvs and lights not getting turned on and most importantly nobody bugging me when i'm asleep...enjoy the quiet while it lasts.

#4 Guru_Pinecone

Ectoplasm

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 134 posts
    1. The Ramones
    2. My Friends
    4. Godzilla

Posted 25 March 2006 - 08:56 PM

i guess i should appreciate the quietness too....now that i think about it i hope the ghosts dont mess wit my guitar at all or my masterpeice drawing of the ramones which i will post here when it is finished.......but i do miss the excitement of it all....you kno the noises and the moving objects and all that jazz
My Signature

#5 Guest_Jubey_*

• Guests

Posted 25 March 2006 - 09:19 PM

Well you knoW maybe  they decided your guitar was too loud and they left.... mine don't like loud noises.... angel.gif

#6 Augustine

Escaped Lunatic

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,566 posts

Posted 25 March 2006 - 09:28 PM

Not much has been going on lately at our place either, at least not at the frequency or level that it used to.  I hope that our pilot spirit hasn't departed for good (although we haven't been spending enough time in the hangar lately to tell either way).  There have been quite a few times when the dogs suddenly go nuts barking at "nothing" and a few times when either my husband or one of the kids thought they heard footsteps, but otherwise it's been pretty quiet.

Although watch me post this and then have something invisible grab me tonight.   rolleyes.gif

Kate

#7 Guru_Pinecone

Ectoplasm

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 134 posts
    1. The Ramones
    2. My Friends
    4. Godzilla

Posted 26 March 2006 - 08:47 AM

my dog barks at nothing too! and she never barks so you kno something is up when she does. lol yea im gonna go back to my moms house tonight after this post and ill have something come flying across the room and smack me in the face lol unsure.gif  tongue.gif
My Signature

#8 wolflodge

Apport

• GS Member
  • 70 posts
  • Interests:weird stuff

Posted 26 March 2006 - 10:50 PM

I agree with everyone else, enjoy the quiet, they will start up again soon enough.
Mine are being semi-quiet lately. They have hid a few things but not for long.
Even my basement hasen't felt creepy for a while. I probably just jinxed that one but oh well.

I don't know if mine are spirits or ghosts but I'm guessing ghosts.
One is the lady who used to own the house, we bought it from her sons 11 years ago. My daughters saw her in the basement not long after we moved in.
The other my kids said came with us when we moved. He can be real bad when he want to be.

I have never tried to do a cleansing or anything, I worry about making them mad if I do it wrong.
If they get too annoying I just yell at them to knock it off and they usually tone it down for a while.

Edited by wolflodge, 26 March 2006 - 10:51 PM.

#9 Raevis

Spirit

• GS Member
  • 41 posts

Posted 26 March 2006 - 11:27 PM

QUOTE(Guru_Pinecone @ Mar 25 2006, 07:42 PM) View Post

My ghosts are very active usualy,
They just walk around though...
I dont mind what they do really.

#10 Tiggertailz

Goblin

• GS Member
  • PipPip
  • 398 posts

Posted 28 March 2006 - 07:03 AM

I hate to say this...

I thought I would miss my ghost when I moved, but I've been in the new place a month and I can honestly say, I don't miss it all!  laugh.gif  I never realized how much I'd felt like I was being watched until the feeling was gone.  silly.gif

Should I feel guilty about that?  tongue.gif

Edited by Tiggertailz, 28 March 2006 - 07:03 AM.

My Signature
"As I was waiting on the stair,
I met a man who wasn't there.
He wasn't there again today.
I wish, I wish, he'd go away."

#11 Guru_Pinecone

Ectoplasm

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 134 posts
    1. The Ramones
    2. My Friends
    4. Godzilla

Posted 29 March 2006 - 11:32 AM

QUOTE(Tiggertailz @ Mar 28 2006, 07:03 AM) View Post

I hate to say this...

I thought I would miss my ghost when I moved, but I've been in the new place a month and I can honestly say, I don't miss it all!  laugh.gif  I never realized how much I'd felt like I was being watched until the feeling was gone.  silly.gif

Should I feel guilty about that?  tongue.gif

naaaaa dont feel guilty about it..........im just really bored and nothing interesting ever happens in my house or my toun for that matter!  tongue.gif
My Signature

#12 marivingian

Apport

• GS Member
  • 65 posts
  • Interests:I am a Exorcist. no, really. and its not as fun as it seems. My intrests are as follows:Spirituality, religion, (Abrahamic and otherwise) Eastern and Western philosophies and disiplines, Apocryphia ,Psueodopigraphia ,King Solomon, Gnostisism, Esoteric Texts, Nag Hammadi, essenes, cartoons.

Posted 29 March 2006 - 04:47 PM

When I moved from one of my old homes a couple of years ago, i had to be dragged out because i didnt want to leave those there... i felt responsible for them almost. but  i got over it, and then as time has gone by, aquired more than before...
My Signature
As a well spent day brings happy sleep, so a life well spent brings happy death.

#13 Br3nt

Ectoplasm

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 114 posts
  • Interests:Ghosts!!

Posted 29 March 2006 - 05:15 PM

Lol i have had quietness my whole life. I wish our house was an active spot for ghosts or spirits.  huh.gif
My Signature
°°Ghosts Were People Too!!

9:57

#14 ChrysisChylde

Goblin

• GS Member
  • PipPip
  • 310 posts
  • Interests:Reading everything, photography, ghost hunting, auto restoration, Boston Terriers, cats, and being a kid at heart.

Posted 09 June 2006 - 11:44 AM

My parents home was like that.... lots of activity for a month or so, then it would stop for long enough for me to start forgetting about it and then come back with a vengance.  I can honestly say that since I have moved, I really do miss it. Just something different to add excitement to my life.
My Signature
~*All That We See or Seem is but A Dream Within A Dream*~
http://www.myspace.com/chrysischylde

#15 punicsage

Spirit

• GS Member
  • 48 posts

Posted 22 June 2006 - 07:32 PM

I have shadow ghosts crawling every where I donít get any privacy at all and when I look out of the corner of my eye there they are for a split scant then gone, they are probably behind by back right now. I canít stand them Ill just have to open up some more blinds
So they can have a little sun. lol

#16 Guru_Pinecone

Ectoplasm

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 134 posts
    1. The Ramones
    2. My Friends
    4. Godzilla

Posted 24 June 2006 - 05:01 PM

yea my house is weird like that...teh activity is always starting and stoping....it started back up again a few days ago and then quieted down AGAIN i like the activity mainly because it keeps me guessing....always keeps me on my toes and gives me something to do during the day other than sit mindlessly at the computer.
My Signature

#17 Meserole

Apport

• GS Member
  • 62 posts

Posted 25 June 2006 - 06:47 PM

What's the difference between a ghost and a spirit?  Awareness?

Meserole

#18 Prole

Daemon

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 660 posts

Posted 25 October 2006 - 01:18 PM

I don't know why I should be surprised that people become attached to their ghosties.  I would rather have not known it was so close to us, *ammit!
My Signature
"Someday, after mastering the winds, the waves, the tides and gravity, we shall harness for God the energies of love, and then, for the second time in the history of the world, humans will discover fire." - Pierre Teilhard de Chardin

#19 KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,693 posts

Posted 11 April 2018 - 05:47 AM

I like the quiet times too :yes:
My Signature
Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

#20 daphnerose

Goblin

• GS Member
  • PipPip
  • 385 posts

Posted 11 April 2018 - 02:30 PM

Well Spring is in the air and my runner is back... been seeing him run by almost everyday!  I've seen him go by multiple times a day lately.  Don't know why he's so active.  Maybe he's enjoying the warmer weather.

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com