Had Been A Little Quiet...then A Reason For A New Journal Entry

• You cannot reply to this topic
24 replies to this topic

#1 LouczarGStudy

• PipPipPipPip
  • 755 posts
  • Interests:WOW, our dogs and hanging with good people!

Posted 29 May 2018 - 06:22 AM

Things have been quiet around my house for a little while.  My first grandson was born last Thursday and that sure brought some excitement!!!  My daughter, her fiancee and son are still in the hospital.  They are all doing fine and will come home later this week.  I made dinner for all of us on Sunday and took it to the hospital.  My wife did the same last night.  I have been so tired that I stayed home last night when she took them food.

During the time my wife was at the hospital (45 - 60 min), I had something happen that caused me to add another entry to my journal.  We have 3 dogs and 1 cat.  2 of the dogs are big and they have big dog pillows they lay on in the living room.  The other dog is small.  There have been times that the small dog or the cat will get under my recliner.  They will move around under it and you would feel the movement from underneath.  My chair had those movements last night.

I thought it was the cat at first.  I turned to look in the kitchen to see the cat take off running from the breakfast room, through the living room and straight upstairs.  He did not come back down.  I called for the little dog and she was behind my wifes chair.  I could feel "movements" under my chair for another 10-20 seconds and stopped.

It's been 22 days since the last journal entry.  It was 21 days the time before that.  A trend is starting to show itself.   something happens every 21-22 days.
My Signature
Just because you have one....doesn't mean you have to act like one - Louczar
Life is short, enjoy it!

#2 siguie

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,167 posts

Posted 29 May 2018 - 07:29 AM

I don't know about the 21-22 day but if it's 28-29 days it could be fullmoon related as it is now a fullmoon :yes:
My Signature
- siguie -

#3 MrsFrootloops

Lead Moderator

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,365 posts
  • Interests:Anything artistic, baking, cooking, waffles, comics, games, hamsters, and um, things lol.

Posted 29 May 2018 - 08:11 AM

Maybe your ghosts have a work schedule lol, they have a like 21 other houses to haunt.
My Signature
Posted Image

#4 daphnerose

Goblin

• GS Member
  • PipPip
  • 385 posts

Posted 29 May 2018 - 04:23 PM

We have an old lady that has been spotted in several yards around here.  She wanders for sure.  She's scary!

#5 earthlydelitesGStudy

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,914 posts

Posted 29 May 2018 - 04:36 PM

Congratulations, sounds like an exciting time for your family :) Well we can count down for the next event in 22-ish days now!
My Signature
It's in the trees, it's coming!

#6 True North

Ghoul

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 246 posts

Posted 29 May 2018 - 05:24 PM

So basically a 3-week cycle.

21 is prevalent in games of chance, both as 'triple 7' (i.e. "Jackpot!") and as the value of the best hand in 'Black Jack' (the hand itself known by the same name). 21 is a hand of the archetypal trickster or 'Jack', represented in a deck of cards by the Jacks (especially spades) and the Jokers. Interestingly, as gambling's always been an activity closely associated with the saloon and drinking alcohol, it's worth noting that 21 is the legal purchasing/drinking age in the United States, and that it was the 21st Amendment which put an end to prohibition.

Outside of the above, 21 also represents this century + is a Fibonacci or 'Golden Ratio' number.

#7 KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,693 posts

Posted 29 May 2018 - 11:18 PM

It is interesting when you keep a journal and you are able to look back at dates and see what's happened. :yes:
My Signature
Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

#8 LouczarGStudy

• PipPipPipPip
  • 755 posts

Posted 30 May 2018 - 05:15 AM

View PostKlaineyGStudy, on 29 May 2018 - 11:18 PM, said:

It is interesting when you keep a journal and you are able to look back at dates and see what's happened. :yes:

This was the best advice!!!  I wish I would have done it sooner!
My Signature
Life is short, enjoy it!

#9 daphnerose

Goblin

• GS Member
  • PipPip
  • 385 posts

Posted 30 May 2018 - 12:01 PM

cycle of the moon?

#10 KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,693 posts

Posted 30 May 2018 - 09:31 PM

View Postdaphnerose, on 30 May 2018 - 12:01 PM, said:

cycle of the moon?

Maybe :D
My Signature
Posted Image

#11 LouczarGStudy

• PipPipPipPip
  • 755 posts

Posted 31 May 2018 - 06:35 AM

I told some of my coworkers yesterday at lunch about the discovery of the 21-22 day pattern.  They asked a bunch of questions and I told them about my son and the attic door that is in my sons room when he lived with us.  My son does NOT like to talk about it!  The attic door in his room is a full size exterior door that opens to an attic the is at the same level as the upstairs.  We have another attic above the second floor.  The attic door in his room is always kept locked.  He was staying up late and gaming one night maybe 8-9 years ago.  The attic door just opened up and according to him.it opened all the way up.  That freaked him out.

The boss came over to talk to Tristan (son) and asked him about the door.  Tristan told him all about it and then started talking about other stuff.  He told us that when he was 10 and we were out of town with our oldest daughter for a gymnastics meet.  He kept hearing someone walking up and down the stairs in the house.  He said he called my wife and she told him to not have such an active imagination and to make sure the doors were locked.

I waited until my wife and I were on the way to the hospital last night to see my grandson to talk to her about it.  She remembers the call from him about it.  We talked about the house and the stuff going on (I never discuss it at the house).  She told me that my youngest daughter (when she was young...like 5-6) used to tell my wife things about seeing other kids in our house and that she did not know them.  I had refrained from asking my youngest about stuff because she has been known to embellish her stories at times as she grew up.
My Signature
Life is short, enjoy it!

#12 Snickers

Ghoul

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 238 posts

Posted 31 May 2018 - 05:36 PM

I know the feeling, that used to happen to me when I would sit on the couch. I don't have a cat or small dogs, both mine are too big to fit under the couch.

What a good idea to keep a journal! Wish I had done that before my ghost vanished....

Congrats on the grandson!
My Signature
Don't tell me that I didn't see what I saw, or didn't hear what I heard.......Snickers

#13 earthlydelitesGStudy

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,914 posts

Posted 01 June 2018 - 02:04 AM

Keen to see some of your other journal entries!
My Signature
It's in the trees, it's coming!

#14 LouczarGStudy

• PipPipPipPip
  • 755 posts

Posted 01 June 2018 - 04:55 AM

This is where the journal stands right now.  I use OneNote for it and a lot of things.

Just for reference.  The laundry room is where the door is to the game room above the garage.  The game room is right next to the attic space the has a door to my sons old room.  My son never liked going into the game room by himself either.

4/17

8:15PM  Cookie crazy barking at the laundry room.  

10:15PM.  Comforter tugged on bed from wifes side

5/7

10:30  bed bumped on wifes side.  Wife not in bed or room

5/29

8:30  Recliner getting bumped like animal is under it.  No animals under it

My Signature
Life is short, enjoy it!

#15 KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,693 posts

Posted 01 June 2018 - 05:35 AM

When my daughter was younger maybe 4 years old she said dead people used to walk up and down the hallway outside her room. I never asked how she knew they were dead :confused0068: .

My son was convinced someone would put puppets on his hand because he used to wake up with Spike on his hand. I thought he meant he woke up with pins and needles and said, "Maybe you slept on your hand". He was very upset and said, "NO Mum" Putting the puppet on his hand "I wake up with Spike on my hand "

Posted Image
My Signature
Posted Image

#16 daphnerose

Goblin

• GS Member
  • PipPip
  • 385 posts

Posted 01 June 2018 - 09:40 AM

Yikes!  My boys would talk about the man with glowing eyes that stood in their doorway watching them. And then of course the scary lady that knocked on the Windows walls and doors. She was a tough one to make leave us alone.

#17 KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,693 posts

Posted 02 June 2018 - 03:40 AM

View Postdaphnerose, on 01 June 2018 - 09:40 AM, said:

Yikes!  My boys would talk about the man with glowing eyes that stood in their doorway watching them. And then of course the scary lady that knocked on the Windows walls and doors. She was a tough one to make leave us alone.

I am glad you were able too :confused0068:
My Signature
Posted Image

#18 MrsFrootloops

Lead Moderator

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,365 posts
  • Interests:Anything artistic, baking, cooking, waffles, comics, games, hamsters, and um, things lol.

Posted 02 June 2018 - 08:42 AM

My cousins boy use to talk about the man who liked to lay in mommy and daddy's bed. Lol, he would come into whatever room she was in, and go "Mommy, theres a man laying on your bed." and she was like "WHAT?!" and she ran to look, and no one was there lol.
My Signature
Posted Image

#19 daphnerose

Goblin

• GS Member
  • PipPip
  • 385 posts

Posted 02 June 2018 - 09:38 AM

Creepy!!!

#20 MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

Crop Circle

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,422 posts
  • Interests:Meat Loaf(Actor/Singer not the food), Paranormal, Reading, Beading, Baking, Barbecuing, Cooking, Container Gardening and Music.

Posted 02 June 2018 - 01:03 PM

View Postdaphnerose, on 02 June 2018 - 09:38 AM, said:

Creepy!!!
Yes, somethings can be downright creepy. Growing up, I had some disturbing encounters with what looked like a Wendigo. I saw "IT" the first time in Summer, and I was sharing a room with my sister. She was at the head of the bed reading me a story. The windows were open to let in a breeze(this was before we had AC) and I felt a chilling cold come over me and a broad sense that I needed to look out the window. I turned to look, and I saw glowing red eyes staring in at me. The creature had to be tall for me to see the eyes so high up in the window; as the window sill was 3 1/2 feet off the ground and the eyes were almost 6 feet off the ground. It took all of my willpower to look away and race to the head of the bed and beg my sister to look out the window. When she did look, "IT" had vanished.

Another time, I was home alone. My family was out for the evening, and I was sitting in the living room watching TV.  Where I was sitting, I could see into the bathroom and straight out through the window to the backyard, and from the corner of my eye, I saw something move. I turned to look, and I saw what looked like a skeletal had, up close to the window. "IT" moved toward the back door area. Now for it to be that close to the window, it would have to have to walk in the flowerbed and across the cellar door. I was terrified. I closed my eyes and stayed in that chair all night; I did not move a single muscle.

The last time I saw it was when I got my room, I saw it again. "IT" was out my window about six feet away sitting on our woodpile. And as before, "IT" had long limbs and the glowing red eyes. "IT" was staring in at me. I finally tore my gaze away(after what seemed forever to me) and hid under the under the sheet and coverlet until morning.
My Signature

Aquène kah nahonnushagk(Peace and farewell),
WaûtuckquesSóchepo (SnowRabbit)

The Unofficial GhostStudy Easter Bunny

Posted Image

My Shop

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com