#21 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Disembodied Voice

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,968 posts

Posted 15 September 2017 - 08:40 PM

View Postjennski, on 15 September 2017 - 02:23 PM, said:

Well...I've been getting a lot of random words that makes no sense, BUT yesterday morning I was making breakfast, wearing only pants and bra, and I left GT running in the background for only one session and without asking questions and it produced the word "sweater". Sure made me giggle. :lol: :ashamed0002:

LOL :New:

Posted Image

View Postsiguie, on 15 September 2017 - 06:50 PM, said:

What type of diabolical entity would try and get women INTO clothes Posted Image clearly not a rational human male :no:

Posted Image

Posted Image  Yeah I admit the majority of GhosTalk users are just ghost fishing ... letting it run in the background then seeing what they catch but every once in a while you get something that makes you wonder ... I still remember one time late at night, pizza boxes on the floor and stuff scattered everywhere ... I hear the chime go off and take a look and see "clean room" Posted Image

I bet that made you jump right up and get  into that cleaning :New: :no:
Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

#22 siguie

siguie

Residual Haunting

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 975 posts

Posted 16 September 2017 - 12:32 AM

Ha in yer dreams ... like I'm going to let a ghost tell me what to do in my place ... I don;t think so :no:
- siguie -

#23 MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

Apparition

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,579 posts
  • Interests:Meat Loaf(Actor/Singer not the food), Paranormal, Reading, Beading, Baking, Barbecuing, Cooking, Container Gardening and Music.

Posted 16 September 2017 - 11:56 AM

View Postsiguie, on 15 September 2017 - 06:50 PM, said:

What type of diabolical entity would try and get women INTO clothes Posted Image clearly not a rational human male :no:

Posted Image

Posted Image  Yeah I admit the majority of GhosTalk users are just ghost fishing ... letting it run in the background then seeing what they catch but every once in a while you get something that makes you wonder ... I still remember one time late at night, pizza boxes on the floor and stuff scattered everywhere ... I hear the chime go off and take a look and see "clean room" Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by MacCionoadha BeanSidhe, 16 September 2017 - 11:57 AM.

Aquène kah nahonnushagk(Peace and farewell),
WaûtuckquesSóchepo (SnowRabbit)

The Unofficial GhostStudy Easter Bunny

Posted Image

My Shop

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users