• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 dswbax585

dswbax585

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 1 posts

Posted 07 July 2018 - 05:54 PM

Looking for anyone’s thoughts on a somewhat bizarre story that happened in our house yesterday and this morning. Last night we noticed that a floor heating grate in our dining room was lifted up and leaned against a wall. There were also items of ours on the floor nearby that were stored away when we both left for work that morning. My husband and I had been at work all day and noticed this last night around 9pm. We were both taken aback by it as it was very strange and unexplainable. This morning, right before noon, I walked by the dining room and became a bit startled at what I saw. I quickly took a photo, went to grab my husband and when we came back, both it and the light were gone.

Are we being paranoid or does this appear to be a ghost like figure on the blinds?  Anyone have any explanation for the line of light near the heating grate? We are both at a loss and appreciate anyone’s input!

Attached File  F09F41A5-AD48-4D0A-A9F5-44F854730297.jpeg   79.55K   34 downloads

#2 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,384 posts

Posted 07 July 2018 - 09:35 PM

Wow, first let me welcome you to the boards.

Your picture is very interesting and freaky :shocked: . I am not an expert and have no idea what could cause the anomalies you mention. Maybe someone else might have a few suggestions :yes: I hope you enjoy reading other members experiences and sharing your pictures here :D
Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

#3 ParanormalEmpath

ParanormalEmpath

Cold Spot

• GS Member
  • 11 posts
  • Interests:Spirit, Empathic abilities, Clairvoyance, Mediums & other paranormal topics

Posted 07 July 2018 - 09:40 PM

That certainly is an interesting photo.  What is the orientation of the wall of the house that window is in?  What is the width of the soffit that is above the window on the outside?  Sunlight can play funny tricks both with light and shadows.  That being said, paired with your heating grate experience, it is odd to say the least.  Thanks for sharing.

#4 SarahB1863

SarahB1863

Ghoul

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 289 posts

Posted 08 July 2018 - 07:30 AM

My thought is, it's a trick of the light caused by irregularities in the blinds (notice how the sunlight in the middle pane above the "head" is brighter and the blinds below seem to be open a little more). I might be a bit more concerned about the fact you have daylight coming through the space between the wall and floor! O_O

#5 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,384 posts

Posted 08 July 2018 - 07:48 AM

View PostSarahB1863, on 08 July 2018 - 07:30 AM, said:

I might be a bit more concerned about the fact you have daylight coming through the space between the wall and floor! O_O

I think that was the heating grate but yes that is strange.
Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

#6 MrsFrootloops

MrsFrootloops

Lead Moderator

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,311 posts
  • Interests:Anything artistic, baking, cooking, waffles, comics, games, hamsters, and um, things lol.

Posted 08 July 2018 - 04:04 PM

Yeah the blinds thing could be a trick from the sun, because mine always look funky throughout the day. The light on the floor along the heating grate, is very interesting

Is this the first time you ever had any weird things happen in the house? Have you lived there long? Did you bring home anything from somewhere? Like a thrift store, garage sale, ect.
Posted Image

#7 MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

Crop Circle

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,314 posts
  • Interests:Meat Loaf(Actor/Singer not the food), Paranormal, Reading, Beading, Baking, Barbecuing, Cooking, Container Gardening and Music.

Posted 14 July 2018 - 11:13 AM

View PostMrsFrootloops, on 08 July 2018 - 04:04 PM, said:

Yeah the blinds thing could be a trick from the sun, because mine always look funky throughout the day. The light on the floor along the heating grate, is very interesting

Is this the first time you ever had any weird things happen in the house? Have you lived there long? Did you bring home anything from somewhere? Like a thrift store, garage sale, ect.

It seems to me to be a trick of the light as well. The light on the floor appears to be a reflection from the photograph on the window sill.

Aquène kah nahonnushagk(Peace and farewell),
WaûtuckquesSóchepo (SnowRabbit)

The Unofficial GhostStudy Easter Bunny

Posted Image

My Shop

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users