Free Skins
© Fisana

Have You Had Visions That Came True And How Did People Treat You?

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#1 rainmaker

rainmaker

EVP

• GS Member
  • 85 posts
  • Interests:Family, Learning

Posted 15 December 2018 - 02:54 AM

Have you had Visions that came true and how did people treat you?

I am not allowed to tell you anything about my own experience's on this matter as my previous two posts have been removed as they were reported as spam?

It would be nice to be able to share experiences as I thought that's what this site was all about!

Since I'm not allowed, perhaps you can share yours and tell me how people treated you.

Cheers

#2 PIT leader

PIT leader

Succubus

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 740 posts
  • Interests:ghost-hunting,videogames,metal and house music,horror films,comics

Posted 15 December 2018 - 03:40 AM

It's because of the bitcoin/investment part rather than the visions themselves that the threads have been removed (I'm not a Moderator, just making an educated guess.)

As for me, I've had dreams of the future or guessed things that'll happen come true at times and my friends and family tend to be impressed. A few skeptics write it off as coinicidences, but I've never been treated negatively for any psychic displays.
We have such sights to show you!

IF YOU HAVE TIME, VIEW MY VIDEOS (NOT PARANORMAL) AT   https://www.youtube....cGDuiN3AKqdqNpQ

#3 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,526 posts

Posted 15 December 2018 - 04:05 AM

Very good answers Pit leader on all points ;)

I don't normally have visions but when I do; I sit up and take notice. Most the time, I don't know what use they are as I normally see them the day of the occurrence.  I am more clairaudient myself!

How do people treat me? I really don't care; I live with my biggest critic! And I don't believe in coincidences.
Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

#4 rainmaker

rainmaker

EVP

• GS Member
  • 85 posts

Posted 15 December 2018 - 05:22 AM

View PostPIT leader, on 15 December 2018 - 03:40 AM, said:

It's because of the bitcoin/investment part rather than the visions themselves that the threads have been removed (I'm not a Moderator, just making an educated guess.)

As for me, I've had dreams of the future or guessed things that'll happen come true at times and my friends and family tend to be impressed. A few skeptics write it off as coinicidences, but I've never been treated negatively for any psychic displays.

Interesting, thanks for sharing.

My visions were in numbers

Edited by KlaineyGStudy, 15 December 2018 - 05:15 PM.

#5 moiraesfate

moiraesfate

Doppelganger

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,495 posts

Posted 15 December 2018 - 12:00 PM

Yes, usually as they happen or immediately before they happen. It's hard to know if they're real or not until they do happen. And usually it's something horrible like a family member dying. Hasn't happened in years though.

#6 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,526 posts

Posted 15 December 2018 - 05:21 PM

Same here moiraefate usually it is on the news the next day. Murders, abduction and bush fires. :fright:  sometimes I hope I am just picking up on the news in my own unique way.
Posted Image

#7 MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

The Official GhostStudy Easter Bunny

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,021 posts
  • Interests:Meat Loaf(Actor/Singer not the food), Paranormal, Reading, Beading, Baking, Barbecuing, Cooking, Container Gardening and Music.

Posted 16 December 2018 - 12:31 PM

View Postrainmaker, on 15 December 2018 - 02:54 AM, said:

Have you had Visions that came true and how did people treat you?

I am not allowed to tell you anything about my own experience's on this matter as my previous two posts have been removed as they were reported as spam?

It would be nice to be able to share experiences as I thought that's what this site was all about! Since I'm not allowed, perhaps you can share yours and tell me how people treated you.

Cheers

Yes, my visions come in dream-form. They can come true almost immediately, or years later precisely as they did in my dreams. My sister doesn't believe men but my Mother does, but if asked about my mind/brain, she would give a one-word answer, "Scary." But she would never let me tell my Father when these things happened.

I mentioned an indecent in "My Childhood Home":

I was dreaming about a metal bar falling in the basement. The next thing I knew, my father was asking me what had dropped in my room. We looked around and saw nothing was amiss. He then went into the basement to check things out.

While he was downstairs, I told my mother about the dream, and she said not to mention it to my Father. When my father came up, he told us a crowbar had fallen off the ledge and was on the floor about 10 feet away. The bar was the type that has a bend on one end, so it could not have rolled off, let alone rolled over that distance.

Edited by MacCionoadha BeanSidhe, 16 December 2018 - 12:32 PM.

Aquène kah nahonnushagk(Peace and farewell),
WaûtuckquesSóchepo (SnowRabbit)

The Official GhostStudy Easter Bunny

Posted Image

My Shop

#8 moiraesfate

moiraesfate

Doppelganger

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,495 posts

Posted 16 December 2018 - 01:33 PM

View PostKlaineyGStudy, on 15 December 2018 - 05:21 PM, said:

Same here moiraefate usually it is on the news the next day. Murders, abduction and bush fires. :fright:  sometimes I hope I am just picking up on the news in my own unique way.

I've always hated it with a passion. Especially if it's about a family member. I'm very glad it hasn't stopped. I didn't even known my gramma had died until I was told which I am very glad about.

#9 earthlydelitesGStudy

earthlydelitesGStudy

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,065 posts

Posted 28 December 2018 - 11:33 PM

in numbers? that's interesting I'd like to know more about that!
It's in the trees, it's coming!

#10 LouczarGStudy

LouczarGStudy

• PipPipPipPip
  • 906 posts
  • Interests:WOW, our dogs and hanging with good people!

Posted 03 January 2019 - 02:11 PM

There have been times that I could see what was going to happen play out in my head before it happens.  Not long periods, seconds or upwards of 20-30 seconds.  It happens very seldom and is usually tied to someone doing something stupid.  Maybe it's just that I can see what they are doing and how bad it can go???
Just because you have one....doesn't mean you have to act like one - Louczar
Life is short, enjoy it!

#11 GothickangelCa

GothickangelCa

Spirit

• GS Member
  • 34 posts
  • Interests:Artist, Blogger, Goth.
    Shamanism, Paranormal, Occult (Research Only), Astral Projection, Travel and Camping.

Posted 08 January 2019 - 11:26 AM

When I get precognitions its usually related to someone about to die or bad things that will happen. I don't feel comfortable talking about them due to that. They always come true. However some come years before hand so the time frames seem to be off. So it can be stressful at times.

Light and Shadow. A place where the line is blurred between both worlds.

Nothing is as it seems. Shadow doesn't always mean evil and light doesn't always mean divine.

Posted Image

#12 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,526 posts

Posted 08 January 2019 - 10:57 PM

Hello and welcome to the boards GothickangelCa

I know what you mean and can relate :yes:
Posted Image

#13 rainmaker

rainmaker

EVP

• GS Member
  • 85 posts

Posted 20 January 2019 - 07:53 AM

View PostearthlydelitesGStudy, on 28 December 2018 - 11:33 PM, said:

in numbers? that's interesting I'd like to know more about that!

Firstly thanks to those who shared their experiences. I have read them and will read them again soon so I can think about them in more detail.

So @earthlydelitesGStudy yes these visions were in numbers for these 2 markets that I won't mention. Let's just say my visions reflected the future price of the markets and I am able to receive visions about these markets by opening up as just asking for them.

The funny thing is this might be the worst and best thread on this forum all at once.

The worst because I have to be careful what I say so the thread does not get deleted or my posts edited out.

But the best because by putting my experiences down here on this site for years now it helped me understand what might be going on a little and joining the dots.

You see I have brief pre birth memories and a few odd things going on.

The thing is I think I may have been able to see visions since I was a child but I never made the connection until recently.

One of my threads here is about how as a child I would see faces in fantastic detail when I closed my eyes. My Mum always said it might be just a trick of light. But I know the difference between a trick of light and seeing every detail every wrinkle of their face. Faces that I had never seen before. The really weird thing is as I grew older into a young man I started seeing these faces on living people I was interacting with.

But I never jumped to any conclusions no matter how amazed I was by this.

I got tired of the faces after a long time and it took some time and effort but I managed to block them out as they started to feel like more of an intrusion than a special thing.

It's all making sense for me now that the gift of vision has been with me for a long long time.

I bet some people here may have made the connection before I did.

That's pretty funny imo to be able to get visions but not be the brightest kid on the block

#14 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,526 posts

Posted 20 January 2019 - 08:02 AM

My son has had pre-birth memories when he was <4 he told me he remembered being in my tummy and he was scared to be born.
Posted Image

#15 rainmaker

rainmaker

EVP

• GS Member
  • 85 posts

Posted 02 February 2019 - 08:02 AM

View PostKlaineyGStudy, on 20 January 2019 - 08:02 AM, said:

My son has had pre-birth memories when he was <4 he told me he remembered being in my tummy and he was scared to be born.

Very interesting. Did he say why he was scared to be born?

Mine seem to be pre womb / pre body.

But I can't recall much if any past life in the experience. I just felt that I had a history with these souls that were being introduced to me. Or was this a vision of what was to come. I don't know.  I have lots of questions and little answers I'm afraid.

I guess that's why I got pretty excited  above when I make connections that appear to join the dots.

Of course above in this thread I meant to say best thread for me on the site. Not best thread on the site.

#16 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,526 posts

Posted 02 February 2019 - 10:57 PM

He basically said he was scared of being born. I took that as being the process as he was 14 days overdue and was induced. I asked him a few limited questions, he was under 4 years of age, about it and he got down in the fetal position saying "I was laying like this and was scared to come out".

He also around the same time started to grind up clays and paint what looked like aboriginal art.

Another time my son said he used to be Elvis Presley's brother Aron.  We were lucky we had a computer but there wasn't the internet and I can not recall any documentaries about Elvis that he could have seen. It wasn't until many years later I found out Elvis did have a twin named  Jessie Garon.
Posted Image

#17 earthlydelitesGStudy

earthlydelitesGStudy

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,065 posts

Posted 26 February 2019 - 11:48 PM

yikes 14 days overdue, you were probably ready for him to come out and face the world hahaha
It's in the trees, it's coming!

#18 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,526 posts

Posted 27 February 2019 - 06:46 PM

LOL Yes I was and he was Posted Imageoverdue Posted Image
Posted Image

#19 Ladydi

Ladydi

EVP

• Guests
  • 84 posts

Posted 03 June 2019 - 05:57 PM

I do have premonitions in my dreams and while awake for as long as I can remember. Usually it's when something bad is going to happen so the reaction I get I find funny. If I mention to my family that I've had a premonition dream they look terrified waiting for me to tell them what happened in the dream. The times it isn't bad I tell them right away "I had a  premonition dream but it was good" so they don't worry. lol.  My son is usually amazed but also scared of what I can do. When he was younger he was gifted also but unfortunately some spiritual experiences scared him and he closed down.