• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • 6,412 posts

Posted 09 October 2021 - 07:34 AM

I came across this on FaceBook I think it is strange the orb seems to be coming out of the TV???

What are your thoughts?

Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

#2 PIT leader

PIT leader

Succubus

• GS Member
  • 792 posts
  • Interests:ghost-hunting,videogames,metal and house music,horror films,comics

Posted 09 October 2021 - 07:37 AM

Not sure if it's just me, but it says "This video is unavailable."
We have such sights to show you!

IF YOU HAVE TIME, VIEW MY VIDEOS (NOT PARANORMAL) AT   https://www.youtube....cGDuiN3AKqdqNpQ

#3 EVP

EVP

Wraith

• EVP
  • 1,891 posts
  • Interests:Digital Stills / Auditory Enigmas

Posted 09 October 2021 - 07:39 AM

The video appears to be private unfortunately.
Posted Image

#4 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • 6,412 posts

Posted 09 October 2021 - 08:07 AM

:headlbash: I will tr to fix it

Posted Image

#5 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • 6,412 posts

Posted 09 October 2021 - 08:13 AM

Original poster

Can someone explain this and what it is? I was woken out of sleep from sleep paralysis, so I turned my cameras on just to feel some what safer. This is what I caught. I couldn't hear the noise that the video plays???

Posted Image

#6 Gothickangel

Gothickangel

Gothickangel.ca

• GS Member
  • 112 posts
  • Interests:Blogging, Shamanisn, The Occult (studying only), Spirit Guides, Astral Projection, Website & Digital Media, Drawing, Camping and Gardening.

Posted 09 October 2021 - 09:46 AM

It works fine for me. Here in Canada

Posted Image

Light and Shadow. A place where the line is blurred between both worlds.

Nothing is as it seems. Shadow doesn't always mean evil and light doesn't always mean divine.

#7 siguie

siguie

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • 1,277 posts

Posted 09 October 2021 - 01:14 PM

Werks fine :yes:

Just a bit of dust floating towards the camera with the TV in the background.

The security camera has a night mode with an infrared array and in general the light intensity is the square of the distance or in other words at half the distance the amount of light hitting the dust is 4 times as much AND the dust particle is obliviously growing as it approaches.

Security cameras with audio record tend to have a volume adjust mic so when an area is quiet the mic is maxed out so it could be a hum of a refrigerator or some such ... also if you just up the volume when you are watching these thangs you'll just hear the baseline static and signal hum.

ParaNorman Nope :no: but kinda fun  :bunny:  Thanxz for the find  :good:
- siguie -

#8 PIT leader

PIT leader

Succubus

• GS Member
  • 792 posts
  • Interests:ghost-hunting,videogames,metal and house music,horror films,comics

Posted 09 October 2021 - 11:19 PM

I can confirm that the video is working fine for me as well now :)

It looks like a standard dust orb but it is weird how it seems to come "from" the TV. Then again, my TVs tend to get very dusty as I'm always nervous to clean them in case they topple over. Maybe a breeze blew some dust from the screen causing the orb.
We have such sights to show you!

IF YOU HAVE TIME, VIEW MY VIDEOS (NOT PARANORMAL) AT   https://www.youtube....cGDuiN3AKqdqNpQ

#9 EVP

EVP

Wraith

• EVP
  • 1,891 posts
  • Interests:Digital Stills / Auditory Enigmas

Posted 11 October 2021 - 09:39 AM

A little background is needed to understand what is taking place in this video. The source of light is most likely a device similar to a baby monitor with an array of IR lights surrounding the lens. Light from the IR array is projected outwards in a straight line and is reflected and scattered throughout the room creating the ambient light illuminating the room. The dust particle is drifting from the left to the right and only becomes illuminated when it passes in front of the array of light. For the particle of light to become illuminated it needs reflective light to make it visible.

The dust particle is passing VERY close to the surface of the baby monitor and not the television. The dust particle only becomes visible once light reflects off of it and it goes through a staging process through varying degrees of illumination making it appear to be coming out of the television.

The key points to having this illusion take place is a small particle close to the baby monitor and the straight lines that light travels.

Edited by EVP, 11 October 2021 - 09:42 AM.

Posted Image

#10 MichelleGStudy

MichelleGStudy

• Moderators
  • 2,757 posts
  • Interests:I am in private practice with a primary focus on treatment & management of eye disease. I enjoy astronomy, paranormal Investigating, visiting cemeteries, geocaching, gold panning, metal detecting & things of that nature.

Posted 13 October 2021 - 06:28 PM

EVP - you are absolutely  genius.  I LOVE how you explain things that make sense to people like me.  Thank you for taking your time to teach and guide us.
Michelle
Posted Image