Trans-Dimensional Communication With A Germanium Receptor Device

• You cannot reply to this topic
40 replies to this topic

#41 Capt-Zeanie

Ghoul

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 294 posts
  • Interests:Paranormal, Computer Programming, IT, Web Technologies, Space and Astronomy

Posted 10 November 2017 - 04:02 AM

Cheers though don't need to be sorry.

I damaged my spine whilst jumping off a football stadium roof when I was 16 and damaged the discs and vertebrae from L3 to S1 and they could not operate, so I have lived with the constant spinal pain ever since (I am now coming up 52) and been on Morphine etc for the last 12 years and had to have my L4/L5 disc removed a few years back as it came out from the vertebrae and damaged my spinal column, so now have permanent sciatica now in left left which as given a few more problems like restless leg syndrome, fibromyalgia all round my body and for some reason I keep getting Calcific Tendonitis in my shoulders since my early teens.

Now the reason I said not to be sorry is that this has changed me for the better. It has allowed me to have empathy for others and also to treat people equally because if you just look at a person you have no idea they are in considerable pain or not and if they do then I know what they are going through.

I count this a blessing as I am sure I would be a totally different person if I was fit and healthy.
My Signature
--
Sean aka Capt Zeanie

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

members, guests, anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com