• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 AceOfSpades

AceOfSpades

Cold Spot

• GS Member
  • 10 posts

Posted 19 February 2022 - 09:39 PM

I didn't know which topic to post this in, so I winged it and put it here. This is about curses.  I wanted to share an idea, that many have talked about elsewhere, but I feel it needs to be discussed here.  First of all I do believe it's possible to be born cursed, even if you did nothing to warrant it. As sometimes curses often stem from a family member or an event the person happens to be connected to.  However I stumbled upon something that is really starting to freak me out and scare me.

Basically I was born on a certain month, said month happens to coincide with almost every single, disaster, tragedy and other bad thing that happened in the past two centuries.

Events such as:
Adolf Hitler's Birthday
The Sinking of The RMS Titanic
The Columbine Massacre
The Boston Marathon Bombing
The Bay of Pigs
The Rwandan Genocide
Oklahoma Bombing
The Assassination of Abe Lincoln
The Assassination of Martin Luther King Jr.
Chernobyl

However that's not all, on top of being born in this cursed month, I myself have ran into a series of bad luck over a huge bulk of my life. From minor things, like losing a bet or watching a favourite team lose to major things like witnessing my loved ones die in front of me over the years.  Every single day of my life I asked, what the heck I did to deserve this, but it wasn't until recently, that I found out.  That month has been a hot bed for almost every historical disaster in the world.

Is it possible that as a result of these events and the reactions that followed, that it created an enormous surge of negative energy,  So strong that those born on the month are just naturally condemned?

#2 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • 6,579 posts

Posted 19 February 2022 - 10:25 PM

Well for Adolf Hitler it was  since he was born and died in April.

Personally I feel you could curse anything especially if you have a firm belief or faith in a curse and on the receiving end of one!

Bad things seem to happen 365 days a year and unfortunately the older one gets we see your loved ones and those we have meaningful relationships pass etc.

Is it a curse? No I think it is life and free will.

Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

#3 Gothickangel

Gothickangel

Gothickangel.ca

• GS Member
  • 131 posts
  • Interests:Blogging, Shamanisn, The Occult (studying only), Spirit Guides, Astral Projection, Website & Digital Media, Drawing, Camping and Gardening.

Posted 20 February 2022 - 05:34 AM

I know the feeling of being cursed. Ive been murdered every life time on the year I turned 30. This time around 10 years ago I almost made it through my 30th year but the final part of the year. IT DID HAPPEN. I was in a bad MVA accident. If it wasn't for a family member driving who knew defensive driving I would of been crushed. The parts of the car in front of me and behind me was crushed and pushed into itself. I call it my date of loss. Cause of how badly it changed my life. Fully disabled physically including seizures, etc. Felt like I died that day and never came back from it. And that its a past life of mine now.
The weird thing is all my lives I was humble and helped people from bad times and events. And the way I died is similar to the damage I got from the MVA.

Posted Image

Light and Shadow. A place where the line is blurred between both worlds.

Nothing is as it seems. Shadow doesn't always mean evil and light doesn't always mean divine.

#4 True North

True North

Goblin

• GS Member
  • 375 posts

Posted 20 February 2022 - 10:20 AM

View PostAceOfSpades, on 19 February 2022 - 09:39 PM, said:

Is it possible that as a result of these events and the reactions that followed, that it created an enormous surge of negative energy,  So strong that those born on the month are just naturally condemned?

Large scale and/or widely reported traumatic events can create a lot of "negative energy", but no, being born in April doesn't "naturally condemn" you lol.

Remember: April is Spring time ("April showers bring May flowers"). Spring is the beginning of a new (annual) cycle of life, when the countryside is brought back to life with rain and increasing sun / daylight. Spring is fresh; a new period of growth after the trials of Winter, a time of new beginnings.

#5 LouczarGStudy

LouczarGStudy

• 1,186 posts
  • Interests:Having an open mind. Dont get stuck looking at something from only one angle.

Posted 21 February 2022 - 06:17 PM

We have had so many horrific events over the last 2 decades that I bet we could find a pretty good list for most months.  When I stop and think about some of the major battles in WWI & WWII with so many lost.

Unless your parents offended a voodoo queen or black magic priestess....I would think you are probably ok.
Just because you have one....doesn't mean you have to act like one - Louczar
Life is short, enjoy it!

#6 AceOfSpades

AceOfSpades

Cold Spot

• GS Member
  • 10 posts

Posted 23 February 2022 - 09:21 AM

View PostLouczarGStudy, on 21 February 2022 - 06:17 PM, said:

We have had so many horrific events over the last 2 decades that I bet we could find a pretty good list for most months.  When I stop and think about some of the major battles in WWI & WWII with so many lost.

Unless your parents offended a voodoo queen or black magic priestess....I would think you are probably ok.

WWII is precisely why I think it's a cursed month to begin with.  People forget that Hitler was obsessed with the occult.  Personally I believe his suicide was ritualistic.  I wouldn't say he's the main cause, because of the disasters that happened before he was born, but I find it weird that of all times, Columbine happened on his Birthday.

#7 necromancer

necromancer

Spirit

• GS Member
  • 32 posts
  • Interests:.. .... ........!

Posted 23 February 2022 - 07:20 PM

Hate those Birth Month Curses.