9 replies to this topic

#1 LunaEclipse

LunaEclipse

Ghoul

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 210 posts

Posted 15 October 2005 - 03:36 PM

Last Tuesday I went under hypnosis to find out what my past life was. I was so nervous. The whole week before, I was having fantasies about being important or famous, so I was afraid that would play a part of what I saw. And if it did, could I then trust what I was seeing?

So then Tuesday comes at last and I’m sitting there, getting jittery, now afraid that it wouldn’t work, because I was so excited. But it did. It turns out I was a farmer, in the 1930’s. I had a black Ford truck. My name was Bill or Dirk. Dirk came first to mind, but then Bill came after it. So I don’t know which it is. Brickers also came to mind. I believe that to be the farm name, or my last name, or heck maybe even both. I saw another man, who looked exactly like my husbands best friend. I got the feeling that he was my brother Daniel. I even remember corn. LOL I was asked to remember something that I eat, and that’s what popped up. Very farmish right? Heck the only reason I don’t dismiss this, is because it’s so far off any of the scenarios I had imagined for myself. Also, something just feels so right about it. Like, I automatically know it’s true.

Anyways, just thought I’d share.

Edited by LunaEclipse, 15 October 2005 - 03:37 PM.

#2 Turtles

Turtles

Incubus

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 822 posts
  • Interests:My 3 kids, The Paranormal, Turtles!, Stephen King, True Crime

Posted 15 October 2005 - 03:41 PM

Congratulations! It must have been very exciting. Maybe I'll get up the courage to do something like that one day.
Turtles

#3 earthlydelitesGStudy

earthlydelitesGStudy

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,958 posts

Posted 15 October 2005 - 03:45 PM

I'd like to do something like that but i don't think i'd be easily hypnotised tongue.gif
It's in the trees, it's coming!

#4 LunaEclipse

LunaEclipse

Ghoul

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 210 posts

Posted 15 October 2005 - 04:20 PM

The woman who hypnotized me said the same thing. She said that I need to relax more, but I was still able to see, so maybe you could still give it a try.  smile.gif

#5 xannux

xannux

Ghoul

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 237 posts

Posted 15 October 2005 - 04:48 PM

smile.gif thats really cool......i would love to have that done .i wouldnt know who to call though  sideways.gif

#6 MoonLite

MoonLite

Ghostlight

• GS Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 405 posts
  • Interests:Paranormal, Psychic Development (particularly mediumship), Tarot and Oracle Reading, Genealogy, History... to name but a few!

Posted 15 October 2005 - 05:29 PM

Aw, LunarEclipse... how wonderful for you! cool.gif  

I had someone read Tarot for me one day, using a past life spread.  That was  quite interesting as they reckoned that in a previous life I was male and travelled the country telling stories to children. huh.gif

Funny thing is, I'm never one to get straight to the point... do tend to go off on tangents in anything I talk about...  so in some way's I can quite well believe that!  rolleyes.gif biggrin.gif Although who know's for sure?  But would certainly be great to do a regression and I too would love to find out.

Posted Image

"The intuitive mind is a sacred gift and the rational mind is a faithful servant...
We have created a society that honors the servant and has forgotten the gift..."
~ Albert Einstein ~

Posted Image

#7 Guest_Morning_Glory_*

Guest_Morning_Glory_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 October 2005 - 06:30 PM

I don't think I could relax enough to be hypnotized. But I'm one of those people that can remember a little bit from the past life, at least I know something about me and how I died.  Don't know if I'd want to know more than that anyway, might make living this life harder.  

Like Luna if the result had been that you were very wealthy and wanted for nothing in your last life, would you feel a bit ripped off in this one?

#8 Sunniva

Sunniva

Daemon

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 634 posts

Posted 18 October 2005 - 08:14 AM

Oh I would love to try a regression. I've had so many pictures and feelings that I connect to past lives, that I am getting more and more curious for each day as to whether any of it is right or whether I'm just making it all up.

smile.gif

#9 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,837 posts

Posted 02 November 2018 - 04:08 AM

I also did past life regression when I was in my 20s it was a fantastic experience and something I can whole heartily recommend :yes:
Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

#10 earthlydelitesGStudy

earthlydelitesGStudy

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,958 posts

Posted 11 November 2018 - 01:20 AM

I will have to look into it! Although with the internet these days you don't necessarily need to be physically close to someone to work with them so that might help broaden the search!
It's in the trees, it's coming!