• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 bartz

bartz

Spirit

• GS Member
  • 36 posts

Posted 16 October 2018 - 08:31 AM

I would like to ask, you see you could walk around a location and feel ok but then one particular spot draws you in, it's like a sense of something and maybe a tingling sensation and it's like you feel something here. care to share your views at here, I'm sure it's got something to do with a past life or a connection to the spirit  energies in the area.

#2 bartz

bartz

Spirit

• GS Member
  • 36 posts

Posted 16 October 2018 - 08:36 AM

I've watched lots of most haunted episodes and there was this one place in series one called charesville forest castle in ireland. there was something about the stairs and landing area I could feel, it's like I want to just stand there lol its strange yeah i mean you could watch endless amount of episodes but this one spot has a powerful feeling to it. I'll see if I can find picture of the stairs online and show you here.

#3 bartz

bartz

Spirit

• GS Member
  • 36 posts

Posted 16 October 2018 - 08:50 AM

this is like an artist drawing of the stairs area

another picture of stairs

stairs

stairs view from higher up. I feel like I want to go and visit it one day lol

Attached Files

Edited by bartz, 16 October 2018 - 08:47 AM.

#4 daphnerose

daphnerose

Goblin

• GS Member
  • PipPip
  • 386 posts

Posted 16 October 2018 - 04:32 PM

impressive!

#5 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,763 posts

Posted 16 October 2018 - 10:51 PM

Yes, I think that is possible. I get it from some pictures too, but of people, not places.

It is an impressive place :yes:

Thanks for sharing.
Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

#6 cooperinspace

cooperinspace

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 1 posts

Posted 18 October 2018 - 03:05 AM

bartz, could you please advise some good haunted episodes?

#7 EVP

EVP

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,424 posts
  • Interests:Digital Stills / Auditory Enigmas

Posted 18 October 2018 - 04:08 PM

View Postbartz, on 16 October 2018 - 08:31 AM, said:

I would like to ask, you see you could walk around a location and feel ok but then one particular spot draws you in, it's like a sense of something and maybe a tingling sensation and it's like you feel something here. care to share your views at here, I'm sure it's got something to do with a past life or a connection to the spirit  energies in the area.

I think it's important we first rule out natural causes and examine how they might occur before we start applying the paranormal as the root cause of our sensation. I'm not suggesting your feelings are any less real to your experience but critical thinking must be maintained while relaying a supernatural experience to offer a level of credibility. Before you write me off as as skeptic, let me assure you I've had plenty of unusual experiences that seem to defy logical thought.

If we begin ruling out the natural causes, one by one our analysis MAY leave us with an experience that does not endorse a preconceived belief system we wish to validate.

I'd like to relay an experience out team encountered almost 10 years ago. Below is a transcript from another thread where I posted the event. Please forgive my laziness to rewrite the article wholly.

Back in 2009 we were invited to the Concord Inn in MA for an investigation. Room 24 seemed to be the most active according to the guests. The room overnight regularly went for $250.00. We were offered the room to investigate at "no charge". Unfortunately the proprietors room was directly below and he fell asleep with the TV at full blast. The poor man had broken his leg the week before and passed out from pain killer medication.

We saw the investigation as a complete wash because of the audio contamination and the abundance of contaminant suspended in the air visibly saturated in the video footage illuminated from the IR. We decided to roam the hallways late at night to at least justify our long drive to get to the location.

This was the first night we had brought the human EMF detector with us and discovered just how sensitive he was. In short order our video tech had said, "I periodically feel like I'm being watched as we roam the hallways." The sensation become stronger and then weakens. BTW, our human EMF detector's occupation (our video technician) was a protein purification scientist. He was very skeptical about paranormal activity but extremely curious. Our tech manager (not our video technician) walked back to our room and soon emerged with a Lutron 822 AC meter. It had been used many times before but we only saw small fluctuations from 2-6 mG.

Our tech manager held it up to the overhead battery powered lighting stations for emergency use spread out in 30 foot gaps along the hallways. This is what we saw.

Posted Image

Yes 103 mG. Our video tech had already left the area and vomited in the hotel bathroom. When he came back we tested with him for over an hour. We followed him around and when it became really intense we'd document the readings. When he felt the feeling subside we'd monitor again. We documented carefully. The emergency lighting stations were ancient and all produced high AC EMF Our study was not scientific or in a controlled environment but the readings don't lie unless of course your support the placebo effect causing the vomiting.

There are cases where the EMF source cannot be readily explained. Both Loyd Auerbach and Barry Taff have documented events linked to EMF but unable to verify the cause to be manmade. Most notably the movie adapted from an investigation "The Entity" (1982) comes to mind. Later in Taff's career of parapsychological investigation, one location had such a strong field, after only a few visitations, he refused revisiting. It would make him violently ill to the point that many days after he continued to feel the adverse effects. Taff suggested that it might be naturally occurring EMF. Persinger's studies suggested that EMF can in fact create personal hallucination.

But, in full circle some experiences after exhaustive investigation, cannot be verified with mundane explanations.

I suppose my whole point in this dissertation is, let's conduct ourselves with critical thinking and leave the unexplained events as a point to further understand what we don't understand.

Edited by EVP, 18 October 2018 - 10:29 PM.