#1 Kathy

Kathy

Ectoplasm

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 107 posts
  • Interests:My Bird, Zombie Shows, Cooking and The Paranormal

Posted 07 January 2017 - 05:41 PM

There's a reply from one of my posts has several questions listed each with a quote but how do I answer each question one at a time separately?

I'm really sorry, I'm on a tablet and I really have problems accessing things for some reason!  I am better with using a laptop with a keyboard!  I really need to buy one!  So I'm sometimes going to ask silly questions!

#2 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Doppelganger

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,420 posts

Posted 07 January 2017 - 06:10 PM

Kathy next to the 'Edit' button that I showed you there is the 'MultiQuote' and 'Quote' buttons to reply to question :)

Also, you can preview what you submit by using the "More Reply Option" button.
Posted Image

#3 MacCGStudy

MacCGStudy

Shadow Ghost

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,107 posts
  • Interests:Meat Loaf, Paranormal, Reading, Beading, Baking, Barbecuing, Cooking, Container Gardening and Music.

Posted 07 January 2017 - 06:40 PM

I don't have a tablet, so I'm not sure how it works on one. There should see a bracketed slash quote at the end of the quote. That's where the quote ends. When you use the multi quote, they will bunched in top of each other like this pic. Now look for the end of one quote and the beginning of another.

Posted Image

Place your cursors after the bracketed slash quote and hit enter, I usually hit enter thrice. Now it should look like this.

Posted Image

Now in the space between quotes, type your answer. When you're done answering that quote; place your cursor at the end of the next quote and follow as before. Hit enter and write your answer. I hope this helps and I didn't confuse you more.

Aquène kah nahonnushagk(Peace and farewell),
WaûtuckquesSóchepo (SnowRabbit)

The Unofficial GhostStudy Easter Bunny

Posted Image

My Shop

#4 RobertPlantsCodpiece

RobertPlantsCodpiece

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 4 posts

Posted 08 January 2017 - 11:15 AM

If all that doesn't work, you could simply copy and paste each quote you want to use, and surround it with quote tags
  I just did that by highlighting the previous sentence, and using the quote feature in the options above the posting box, it looks like a cartoon talking balloon.

If that feature isn't available on a tablet, you can manually ether those tags.  [ quote]  would go in front, same thing at the end, except you want a /quote. You do want brackets around it, I didn't use them or it would quote the sentence and you wouldn't see the tags! :)

I put a space between the [ and quote because it wouldn't post otherwise. You don't want a space there

Edited by RobertPlantsCodpiece, 08 January 2017 - 11:17 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users