27 replies to this topic

#21 Snickers

Snickers

Apport

• GS Member
  • 67 posts

Posted 06 May 2017 - 03:12 PM

View PostEbah, on 06 May 2017 - 12:53 AM, said:

Has enyone else heard their name being either screamed or whispered, only to look around and not being able to find where or whk it's comming from?
During either day or night, in quiet and/or loud enviroments?

Oh yeah..... We hear (my son and I) our name said sometimes. It is always in a normal voice. My son (adult) comes from the other side of the house and asks me if I called for him.  Uh, nope!  When I hear it, it sounds like someone is standing in the middle of the room and speaks my name. Once I heard "honey" spoken. It is always a male voice. It has happened so often, we just shake our heads and go on about our business. It happens at night mostly, but sometimes it is daytime. When I say often, I don't mean all the time. We have had our ghost for a lot of years, since 1991, and it has happened maybe twenty or thirty times in all those years. But we don't let it upset us anymore....and we never answer or acknowledge it.
Don't tell me that I didn't see what I saw, or didn't hear what I heard.......Snickers

#22 MacCGStudy

MacCGStudy

Disembodied Voice

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,922 posts
  • Interests:Meat Loaf, Paranormal, Reading, Beading, Baking, Barbecuing, Cooking, Container Gardening and Music.

Posted 06 May 2017 - 03:57 PM

My Mother and I hear our names called many times. Usually it sounds like I'm calling her or She's calling me.

Aquène kah nahonnushagk(Peace and farewell),
WaûtuckquesSóchepo (SnowRabbit)

The Unofficial GhostStudy Easter Bunny

Posted Image

My Shop

#23 Snickers

Snickers

Apport

• GS Member
  • 67 posts

Posted 08 May 2017 - 08:34 PM

View PostMacCGStudy, on 05 May 2017 - 11:53 PM, said:

Unfortunately, we have them. One was outside my window one night and let loose a scream. Scared the crud out of me! It then proceeded to walk down the street screaming. Then one night we had a Great Horned Owl perch in the tree, next to my bedroom and started hooting for 3 hours straight. Man, are they loud!

I think I would have opened the window and threw a shoe at the owl in the tree! :)
Don't tell me that I didn't see what I saw, or didn't hear what I heard.......Snickers

#24 MrsFrootloops

MrsFrootloops

Earthbound Spirit

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,081 posts
  • Interests:Anything artistic, baking, cooking, waffles, comics, games, hamsters, and um, things lol.

Posted 09 May 2017 - 04:33 AM

While I don't have any screaming animals in my neighborhood, I do have a sassy bird who sits on the duct vent of the apartment and tweets very sassily from 5am to about 8 or 9am, from late february till about now, she will be up there every morning, tweeting away until she is ready to lay her eggs in the tree across the street. We also have a pidgeon around here that sounds like Marge Simpson is cooing at us. lol.
Do whatever makes you happy, whatever fruits your loops.

#25 MacCGStudy

MacCGStudy

Disembodied Voice

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,922 posts
  • Interests:Meat Loaf, Paranormal, Reading, Beading, Baking, Barbecuing, Cooking, Container Gardening and Music.

Posted 11 May 2017 - 03:09 PM

View PostSnickers, on 08 May 2017 - 08:34 PM, said:

I think I would have opened the window and threw a shoe at the owl in the tree! :)

:lol:

View PostMrsFrootloops, on 09 May 2017 - 04:33 AM, said:

While I don't have any screaming animals in my neighborhood, I do have a sassy bird who sits on the duct vent of the apartment and tweets very sassily from 5am to about 8 or 9am, from late february till about now, she will be up there every morning, tweeting away until she is ready to lay her eggs in the tree across the street. We also have a pidgeon around here that sounds like Marge Simpson is cooing at us. lol.

Sassy? :lol: well, at least she was singing. At one point, we had a yellow-shafted flicker using our chimney cap as his personal drum. We constantly had to open and shut the cap to try and make him stop, but he'd fly off and then come back. Finally my Mother lit a fire and he never bothered us again. :lol:

Aquène kah nahonnushagk(Peace and farewell),
WaûtuckquesSóchepo (SnowRabbit)

The Unofficial GhostStudy Easter Bunny

Posted Image

My Shop

#26 Captain Kundalini

Captain Kundalini

Haunted Hollywood Guru

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,366 posts
  • Interests:Astronomy, Music, Meditation, The Outdoors, The Beatles, Reading, Writing, Celebrity Grave Hunting, Storm Chasing, The Paranormal (Ghosts & UFO's), Computers, Romance, Travel, Literature & Photography.

Posted 12 May 2017 - 10:01 PM

Well, now we have the answer to "What Does The Fox Say". :)
Peace

Posted Image

#27 Louczar

Louczar

Ghostlight

• GS Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 418 posts
  • Interests:WOW, our dogs and hanging with good people!

Posted 13 May 2017 - 04:22 AM

several years ago, my brother in law and I were hunting. He was about 800 yards from me through the woods.  We have radios that we communicate with.  We got out there before it was light.  He called me on the radio just as it was getting light on the horizon.  He was freaking out as he heard what sounded like a woman screaming not far from him.  I did not hear anything.  He was about ready to run back to the truck he was so freaked out.  He heard the screaming 2 more times.

I told him it was likely an animal.  He was very skeptical...until he saw the screech owl fly off from a tree not too far from where he was.
Just because you have one....doesn't mean you have to act like one - Louczar
Life is short, enjoy it!

#28 Jim@GhostStudy

Jim@GhostStudy

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,267 posts
  • Interests:Enjoy good people and wholesome activities.

Posted 13 May 2017 - 11:29 AM

View PostCaptain Kundalini, on 12 May 2017 - 10:01 PM, said:

Well, now we have the answer to "What Does The Fox Say". :)

Captain, I think I found the answer to your question in this video.  :)
What does the fox say            
1:53 on the timeline
Posted Image
Check out the GhostStudy.com "YouTube Channel!" Click here

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users