Free Skins
© Fisana

Times You Were Scared, Paranormal Or Regular.

• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

#21 Yaridovich

Yaridovich

Banshee

• GS Member
  • 197 posts
  • Interests:Scary things, Getting scared/startled/chills, Video games, Making my video games tougher, Trivia, Dangerous media, Media Villains, Bill Cipher.

Posted 27 March 2022 - 03:00 PM

Did you guys watch the video i showed you? YOUUUUUU KNOWWWWWW YOUUUUUU WANNNNNNT TOOOOOO! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA oh man.
But your journey ends here. You are so gullible! Don't you know who i am?
I'm ''Yaridovich'' , a member of Smithy's gang. Shocked?
It's futile to try and fight me.
I'm such a genius, it scares me sometimes. No wonder i'm so important!
I guess we'll have to take our disguises off now... GROUP formation!

♥Yaridovich is so cool!♥

#22 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • 6,658 posts

Posted 27 March 2022 - 10:30 PM

Yes, I did... I was thinking, "that is time I will never get back". LOL.

I know you haven't watched scary movies... but that clip was a bit like that for me.
As a child we watched the old scary movies with my siblings. When I see them now, I think to myself "what was I scared of" LOL.

Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

#23 Yaridovich

Yaridovich

Banshee

• GS Member
  • 197 posts
  • Interests:Scary things, Getting scared/startled/chills, Video games, Making my video games tougher, Trivia, Dangerous media, Media Villains, Bill Cipher.

Posted 25 September 2022 - 03:41 PM

When i was about 14 or 15 we were gonna make popcorn on the stove, my mother makes everything btw, she put the oil in the pan and waited for it to get hot enough to pour the popcorn kernels in, well i was playing Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door and was in an exciting part, and mother was watching it with me and wasn't paying attention to the oil! and the next thing we knew... there was a small fire in the pan! i was getting scared :D mother ran over to it, took the pan off the burner, put the pan in the sink, ran water in it! and it made a big pshhhhhhh sound with a quick small puff of smoke that went up to the ceiling and put black soot on it, and the fire went out right after that, but when mother ran the water it scared me more cause the bottle of oil said DO NOT put water on flaming oil!

♥Yaridovich is so cool!♥

#24 Guardian

Guardian

• 95 posts
  • Interests:Lake life, golf, reading.

Posted 26 September 2022 - 02:33 AM

I would never say that I am scared of nothing.  However, as you get older, what scares you changes.

As a child, it was scary when my dad yelled at us for being little turds (and we were).

In my teens, it was scary to explore old, abandoned properties and watch Stephen King movies even though you couldn't show it because you had to look cool to your girlfriend.

In my 20s, it was scary to venture too far out of our safe little neighborhood at night.  A guy 10-12 blocks away murdered his whole family, then kidnapped, assaulted, and killed a young girl.  The dark of night became its own sort of terror until the crime was solved.  I have never truly been afraid of the dark.  However, it's what happens IN the dark that keeps me on edge - especially when you factor that I now live in the middle of nowhere and it can be literally pitch black at night.

In my 30s, it was scary to have kids that were starting to drive and a wife that was job hopping even though we had stupid crazy bills to pay.

In my 40s, it has become scary to watch my kids go off to college and make decisions that will affect the rest of their lives.

I have never been one to really be scared of the house creaking or random noises.  I guess when you grow up in an 1880s farmhouse, you just get used to all of the extra noise! Posted Image

Edited by Guardian, 26 September 2022 - 02:34 AM.

Resident skeptic. Deal with it.

#25 EVP

EVP

• 2,009 posts
  • Interests:Digital Stills / Auditory Enigmas

Posted 26 September 2022 - 06:13 AM

It's more of a fear that being scared but death becomes numbing as you age especially when you see friends/family pass on that are younger than yourself. A good number of people pass on because they are unable to receive the necessary medical help. The old myth of passing on between 3-4:00 AM in the morning comes from your partner *if you have one* being in the deepest of their sleep cycle and unaware of their spouses medical predicament.
Posted Image

#26 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • 6,658 posts

Posted 27 September 2022 - 02:55 AM

I have had a few really scary life moments. I know the worst was when my son was shot. He only had a small survival rate but miracles do happen!

Posted Image

#27 Yaridovich

Yaridovich

Banshee

• GS Member
  • 197 posts

Posted 27 September 2022 - 02:33 PM

View PostKlaineyGStudy, on 27 September 2022 - 02:55 AM, said:

I have had a few really scary life moments. I know the worst was when my son was shot. He only had a small survival rate but miracles do happen!
Wow that's terrible! i hope he's doing ok :)

♥Yaridovich is so cool!♥

#28 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • 6,658 posts

Posted 27 September 2022 - 06:10 PM

That happened just before his 18th birthday and yes I am happy to say he is now 42. So a long time ago!

Posted Image

#29 Yaridovich

Yaridovich

Banshee

• GS Member
  • 197 posts

Posted 27 September 2022 - 07:37 PM

I got scared just today! we went downstairs to do laundry at our apartment building, when it went into agitation mode it just made a screeching sound and it wasn't agitating! that scared me :) then we had to ring the clothes out by ourselves and put em in the dryer, i got scared again cause i thought the detergent still in the clothes would catch fire, then the cleaning boy came into our building and closed the washer lid! we went down after that and saw the lid closed and a burning smell was coming from it! and i got scared again :D

♥Yaridovich is so cool!♥

#30 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • 6,658 posts

Posted Yesterday, 03:28 AM

Yes, I think that would scare me too smelling smoke. I had power outage for 5 hrs that is annoying!

Posted Image