Hellier - Great Series!

• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

#21 MimsyLaFey

MimsyLaFey

Orb

• GS Member
  • 25 posts
  • Interests:Fairies, Little Peoples, UFOs, Aliens, Gardening, Hiking, Getting Outside

Posted 27 January 2020 - 01:14 PM

But do they find anything?

I just don't want to get all excited again and be let down. It's kind of the pattern for me. *sigh*

#22 Vlawde

Vlawde

Exorcism

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,424 posts
  • Interests:Music, games, movies, the paranormal

Posted 27 January 2020 - 01:56 PM

Jeez, just watch and enjoy the ride -- it is free!

But they didn't find mothman, gnomes, aliens. ghosts directly, although something was communicating with them, and weird things kept coming up as they went along. They used (invented, actually) the same method of communicating Amy Bruni and Adam Berry use on Kindred Spirits, where on person is blindfolded with headphones on attached to a spirit box. The other person then asks questions, which the blindfolded person can't hear. They will speak whatever they hear thru the headphones, and then afterwards they will corrolate what was said with the questions asked
Posted Image

#23 MimsyLaFey

MimsyLaFey

Orb

• GS Member
  • 25 posts
  • Interests:Fairies, Little Peoples, UFOs, Aliens, Gardening, Hiking, Getting Outside

Posted 27 January 2020 - 06:53 PM

Omg they instigated an alien abduction? For real?? That's what it says on their channel! :alien:! !

#24 MimsyLaFey

MimsyLaFey

Orb

• GS Member
  • 25 posts

Posted 28 January 2020 - 06:41 AM

Oh wow, they help people get abducted too!!

"For more information on what Planet Weird can bring to your project or event, from consultation on all things paranormal to helping you get abducted by aliens (successfully), check out the about us page or peruse some of our past projects." ~ https://weirdhq.com/contact/

And this is their youtube. I got too excited and forget to include it last post :) :alien:

"They’ve come face-to-face with Bigfoot deep in the hills of West Virginia, successfully instigated an alien abduction on North Carolina’s mysterious Brown Mountain, and grappled with angry ghosts in a violently-cursed town in rural Pennsylvania, to name just a few adventures." ~ https://www.youtube....etWeirdHQ/about

#25 Vlawde

Vlawde

Exorcism

• GS Member
  • 12,424 posts

Posted 28 January 2020 - 07:14 AM

They have a little bit about the 'alien abduction" in Hellier. This is one of the things I like about the Newkirks, they investigate all things odd
Posted Image

#26 Altersense

Altersense

Apport

• GS Member
  • 63 posts
  • Interests:It would be easier for me to list the things I am not interested in.
    100 degree weather
    Cats with attitude
    Romance Novels/Hallmark or Lifetime Channel
    That pretty much sums me up....everything else is on the table(:

Posted 24 February 2020 - 08:18 AM

Thanks for the suggestion

#27 Vlawde

Vlawde

Exorcism

• GS Member
  • 12,424 posts

Posted 23 March 2020 - 05:49 PM

FYI both seasons now free here:

https://www.hellier.tv/
Posted Image

#28 earthlydelitesGStudy

earthlydelitesGStudy

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,148 posts

Posted 30 March 2020 - 07:51 PM

what, instigate an abduction? how? so many questions I'll have to watch it now hahaha
It's in the trees, it's coming!

#29 Altersense

Altersense

Apport

• GS Member
  • 63 posts
  • Interests:It would be easier for me to list the things I am not interested in.
    100 degree weather
    Cats with attitude
    Romance Novels/Hallmark or Lifetime Channel
    That pretty much sums me up....everything else is on the table(:

Posted 22 May 2020 - 11:15 AM

After reading this thread, I decided to pick the show back up and give it another chance after initially not making it through the first episode. I do not recall having a real reason I turned it off. My feelings were neutral. So, I have finished the first season in just a few days. Second season coming up. I liked one of their approaches to investigating that I've not seen before.

#30 Vlawde

Vlawde

Exorcism

• GS Member
  • 12,424 posts

Posted 22 May 2020 - 11:27 AM

View PostAltersense, on 22 May 2020 - 11:15 AM, said:

After reading this thread, I decided to pick the show back up and give it another chance after initially not making it through the first episode. I do not recall having a real reason I turned it off. My feelings were neutral. So, I have finished the first season in just a few days. Second season coming up. I liked one of their approaches to investigating that I've not seen before.

Are you talking about where one person is blindfolded and had on headphones with white noise, while someone else asks questions? The person with headphones couldn't hear the questions, and just said whatever words they heard through the white noise. I really like this method as well, less chance of any words the person heard being influenced by knowing the questions
Posted Image