• Please log in to reply
82 replies to this topic

#81 Ladydi

Ladydi

EVP

• Guests
  • 84 posts

Posted 20 May 2019 - 08:13 PM

Klainey I'm sorry I don't remember if I pmed her and gave my email address to her or posted it. That was before I knew it's not allowed to share email addresses on the forums. I promise I won't do it again.

Oldsoul I just read the rest of the thread and you envisioning a house may be your subconscious giving you an exercise to expand your abilities. I suggest you meditate to relax yourself and then try to envision yourself seeing the house again. Create a path that leads up to the house and walk up to it and open the door. Let your mind go empty (as much as possible) and notice what you see/feel/hear/smell/taste. You can also envision a person standing inside the house. Go up to him/her and say hello and ask what they are here to teach you.

That is from part of an exercise entitled "Meeting Your Spirit Guide".  Don't be disappointed if nothing happens at first. Sometimes you have to keep doing the meditations and guided imagery before you start to receive something.

#82 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,693 posts

Posted 21 May 2019 - 01:07 AM

That is OK.... I was thinking. "NO, are members emails address showing on the site somewhere"! :fright: I would need to track that down and fix it!
You can exchange email addresses in Personal Messages but we don't like it in posts. :kiss: Non members also have access to read members threads and we don't want any issues with unwanted emails to our members for their beliefs.

The only other thing I would strongly like to suggest is before you meditate, spiritually protect yourself. I think there are a few posts on the boards that cover the topic.
Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

#83 Ladydi

Ladydi

EVP

• Guests
  • 84 posts

Posted 22 May 2019 - 01:43 PM

Thanks Klainey. Yes I should have stated to protect yourself first before meditating. I covered that in my email so I didn't include it here. I forgot that others would be reading this post too. :headlbash: