3 replies to this topic

#1 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • 6,909 posts

Posted 10 September 2022 - 07:39 PM

House Cleansing / Smudging / Blessing - Get Rid of Ghosts

For those experiencing a typical human haunting here so advice how to help them move onto another space

Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

#2 EVP

EVP

• 2,112 posts
  • Interests:Digital Stills / Auditory Enigmas

Posted 11 September 2022 - 01:59 AM

Thanks for sharing this Klainey. I'm sure we have many lingering members/non-members that do not want to have direct involvement with paranormal discussions but still have curiosities. I have one valuable point to add to those spiritually inclined that seemingly gets overlooked.

Long ago, I was told that if you smudge, make sure a window in the room is open otherwise you will not be offering sufficient exit and in fact create an antagonizing effect because of the lack of escape.

Over the course of our lives, smudging may be necessary especially when a new residence is acquired and the lingering entity may not approve the intrusion.
Posted Image

#3 PIT leader

PIT leader

Incubus

• GS Member
  • 839 posts
  • Interests:ghost-hunting,videogames,metal and house music,horror films,comics

Posted 11 September 2022 - 08:13 AM

I always encourage people to talk to any spirits as if they are living as a first solution to try to calm them down. This will often work as (like EVP said) a lot of ghosts/spirits are usually just curious or annoyed at a perceived intrusion :)
We have such sights to show you!

IF YOU HAVE TIME, VIEW MY VIDEOS (NOT PARANORMAL) AT   https://www.youtube....cGDuiN3AKqdqNpQ

#4 EVP

EVP

• 2,112 posts
  • Interests:Digital Stills / Auditory Enigmas

Posted 11 September 2022 - 09:05 AM

View PostPIT leader, on 11 September 2022 - 08:13 AM, said:

I always encourage people to talk to any spirits as if they are living as a first solution to try to calm them down.

Excellent addition to the thread PIT leader.
Posted Image