Apparitions At Quarantine Station At Sydney Harbour

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 aliceswonderland

aliceswonderland

Spirit

• GS Member
  • 35 posts
  • Interests:Friends//Clubbing//Drinking//Music//Vegetarianism//Artthatappealstome//HumanRights//AnimalRights//Amnesty//Greenpeace//BlackMetal//DeathMetal//Thrash//Metal//Occult//Witchcraft//Religions//Ghosts//Paranormal energy//Phenomenon//

Posted 25 November 2007 - 05:01 AM

1. A quarantine station was a medical control center located in an isolated spot ashore where patients with contagious diseases from vessels in quarantine are taken.
The North Head quarantine station in Manly Sydney and also the Rocks in Sydney have been well known for paranormal activities. Overseas passengers who had to go through quarantine didn't have a ball most when the ship first came into birth we're thrown and scrubed with metho. Paranormal investigators are now making a full inquiry next year into the quarantine station, full with entourage of fans n recording equipment, and it is now in a trust to preserve it's history, there is also a couple of ghost tours at the Rocks and also at Manly harbour a friend of mine has since gone on it and says it really opened their eyes, i hope to go on it this year and show you all the freaky deaky photographs from my trip!  heart.gif

Haunted Quarantine station Ausland

Edited by aliceswonderland, 25 November 2007 - 05:03 AM.

“See all the trouble you started?”-March Hare
"But I didn't think."-Alice.
"Ah that's just it. You don't think, then you shouldn't talk."-Mad Hatter.

#2 stampingchick

stampingchick

Banshee

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 171 posts

Posted 26 November 2007 - 10:32 PM

OK, that sounds really cool!  Go on it and post the pics!!!!

biggrin.gif

Posted Image

Thank you Ghosthuntersluvr75for my siggy!!!

http://www.kscakes.c...k-iz-broked1-2/

#3 Noid

Noid

Ghoul

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 275 posts
  • Interests:Photography, painting, research, genetics, artificial intellegence programming

Posted 27 November 2007 - 04:52 PM

I got reading the "haunted quarntine" site...

"First students journey back to 1880s Australia, when the young immigrant Tad was stuck at the Quarantine Station in the middle of a horrifying smallpox epidemic. During this time travel students will experience an immersion theatrical performance from the guide, to better understand the story of immigration, class definition and what it was to be quarantined in the nineteenth century. Students will feel the confusion, disempowerment and sense of loss that enveloped a quarantine.''  

sounds like a blast....gulp*    ermm.gif

they should have an infectious disease train ride at the end.

sry..had to be a little sarcastic..i'm joking ya know

#4 Sly-Spectre

Sly-Spectre

Larry

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,286 posts
  • Interests:Surfing, Drinking, Eating, Sleeping, Partying, Pool(Billiards to you Englishmen) and...Ghosts and Cryptozoology.<br /><br />I'm on Facebook look for Gerry Nix

Posted 06 December 2007 - 03:46 PM

infectious disease train ride? Maybe at the end they can pass out 2-for-1 discounts at the local psychology clinic for the traumatised. NOW THAT'S SYNERGY!
"Something weird is going on Jess." Simon whispered as they waited to be served. "I overheard Sara and Hector say something about 'getting back at you' in the library this morning."
Jessie thought for a moment, his face expressionless as usual.
"That's just crazy." he said. "I didn't think you even knew where the library was."

-Excerpt from my short story "Stabbed in the Front."

#5 Nelson

Nelson

Orb

• GS Member
  • 29 posts

Posted 07 January 2008 - 06:47 PM

sydney quarantine station has a large history of hauntings from its dark history.
There is the little girl who holds young womens hands supposebly trying 2 find her mother.
The ghost of the far end of the acid showers.
The ghostly face in the warehouse window.
The little boy who stands atop the cliff.
The strange phenomena in the morgue and many others.

i myself have witnessed three of these ghosts firsthand, the acid showers was the strangest
We walked into the showers and there was a dripping noise although all the pipes had been cut, then there was a strange glow from the far end of the showers which can not be explained.

The second 1 was the face in the window, my friend saw this first then pointed it out to me, the face looked to be that of a middle aged woman staring at us.

the third was scariest, the boy atop the cliff. we walked out of the hosp[ital ward onto the deck when i looked up at the cliff and up the top was a young boy dressed in black and white, my guess a sailing outfit.
He just stared at us then when the group moved on i turned another direction, but shot a look back. he wasnt there.

If any1 has ever been there plz share you're stories.