Do You Believe In Demons? What Do You Think They Are?

• Please log in to reply
190 replies to this topic

#181 jewels

jewels

Cold Spot

• GS Member
  • 13 posts
  • Interests:Fishing, painting, and watching movies.

Posted 07 May 2010 - 06:53 PM

I have never had any actual experience with demons........and that's quite alright with me thank you:) But I don't doubt their existence. I believe they are jealous of man-kind and enjoy playing games and using humans through possession for evil. I believe it is possible to invite them in, but many times it may try to latch on to anyone it can.
LOVE ALL !!

#182 lorddraven2000

lorddraven2000

Extra Terrestrial

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,165 posts
  • Interests:I am director of Dravenstar Paranormal research Team out of eastern Kentucky. I have over 10 years of research under me. Other than paranormal work I dabble in writing and am also a very accomplished bass player.

Posted 09 May 2010 - 08:36 PM

I recently discovered that the pastor of my church has performed as number of demonic removals as he calls them. I had known of one rather heavy talked about case but had no clue of the others.

#183 iamshe

iamshe

Apport

• GS Member
  • 56 posts
  • Interests:Anything to do with water!!!!!!

Posted 11 May 2010 - 02:02 PM

I had two more encounters within the following week of posting.  #1  I was out playing pool and grieving and drinking beer again   "NO I WAS NOT DRUNK"  LOL! when a man came in and set up his table. He put on his glove,got his pool stick out and hit the light above the table to where it started to swing.  He looked like he was going to run the table" which is something the person i was grieving for" always did. I felt really strange inside and then he began chanting in a language i never heard before.  I left immediately.     #2  I was out down by the beach and ran into a man  who saw my cross and asked me" how religious i was?   on a scaled from 1-10.  I told him 10 , he said to  me " you don't want to talk to me than, I will corrupt you> I know the two were different.    I really never had these experiences untill 3 years ago when I lost 8 people i knew in one year. and lived in that haunted house.   When "South florida ghost team" came to my house . they informed me i had the gift of "empathy" that i was "empathic".  I don't know.

Edited by iamshe, 11 May 2010 - 02:03 PM.

#184 Firewolf Ironriver

Firewolf Ironriver

Ghoul

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 224 posts
  • Interests:my intrest include dirty vocals, drumming. music and the goddess thats my life nothing more nothing less. after i finish my medium training i want to go on to join a team of paranormal investagators and help those who need guidance or need a spirit cleansing or maybe just to see if someone has passed on that is my souls calling.

Posted 11 May 2010 - 03:09 PM

QUOTE(iamshe @ May 11 2010, 02:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I had two more encounters within the following week of posting.  #1  I was out playing pool and grieving and drinking beer again   "NO I WAS NOT DRUNK"  LOL! when a man came in and set up his table. He put on his glove,got his pool stick out and hit the light above the table to where it started to swing.  He looked like he was going to run the table" which is something the person i was grieving for" always did. I felt really strange inside and then he began chanting in a language i never heard before.  I left immediately.     #2  I was out down by the beach and ran into a man  who saw my cross and asked me" how religious i was?   on a scaled from 1-10.  I told him 10 , he said to  me " you don't want to talk to me than, I will corrupt you> I know the two were different.    I really never had these experiences untill 3 years ago when I lost 8 people i knew in one year. and lived in that haunted house.   When "South florida ghost team" came to my house . they informed me i had the gift of "empathy" that i was "empathic".  I don't know.

empathy is quite the interesting ability it can be a curse sometimes. it means you can feel what others do like pain anger joy ect. i suggest grounding will help you greatly and some bloodstone will help keep these negative spirits from you. i know i post this alot but meditation to will help also. i know of a great book on empathy if you are interested. oh and bloodstone is pretty cheap too i have a whole bunch of it pretty handy stuff. also i if you write the letters
SDPNQCN
DPNQCN
PNQCN stick this in your shoe and it should ward away spirits
NQCN
QCN
CN
N
you said you where religous? do you know the prayer to invoke st. michal? this should help too.
i think if you do all these three things the spirits should leave you alone
peace love and blessings,
FW.
peace, light, and bright blessings
FW.

#185 BlueAngel

BlueAngel

Disembodied Voice

• Guests
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,945 posts
  • Interests:Interested in the paranormal, and I am proud I just published my first book regarding my haunting.

Posted 11 May 2010 - 09:03 PM

I as most know absolutely believe in Demons. Once you have an encounter you will never ever forget it. Each case is different, and they can disguise themselves as humans, animals, loved ones who have passed on, children etc. I disagree with the meditation, that can only make things worse. The best thing to do is ignore them/it, pray to St. Michael and if there is also a haunting get someone in to banish it.
YOU CANT SCARE ME, I HAVE KIDS

#186 BlueAngel

BlueAngel

Disembodied Voice

• Guests
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,945 posts
  • Interests:Interested in the paranormal, and I am proud I just published my first book regarding my haunting.

Posted 11 May 2010 - 09:13 PM

[quote name='lorddraven2000' date='May 10 2010, 12:36 AM' post='486309']
I recently discovered that the pastor of my church has performed as number of demonic removals as he calls them. I had known of one rather heavy talked about case but had no clue of the others.

I've said for a very long time, they are alot more common than most think. I believe its a very private ordeal and most wont talk about it, nor do the Priests, Pastors, Ministers or Demonologists.. Picture 483.gif

#187 Firewolf Ironriver

Firewolf Ironriver

Ghoul

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 224 posts
  • Interests:my intrest include dirty vocals, drumming. music and the goddess thats my life nothing more nothing less. after i finish my medium training i want to go on to join a team of paranormal investagators and help those who need guidance or need a spirit cleansing or maybe just to see if someone has passed on that is my souls calling.

Posted 12 May 2010 - 12:44 PM

just wondering how does meditation make it worse? it clears the body and mind of negative energy gives the demons less to feed off of....if you do it right you shouldnt even be at risk of possession(took me awhile to figure that one out) i think maybe carry holy water around or something, maybe a picture of your patron deity(god, jesus ect) but st micheal is a big help i call on him in my times of need. one can imagine theh busy life of st michal lol. i know smudging with white sage bundles is a thouand year old native american tradition that will usually help but its temporary.anyways hope your problem cures uplove and light,FW.sorry to double post but i was refering meditating to control the empathy, without it the ability can spiral out of control all that emotion he would be absorbing would be intense. meditating helps to block out that mess from other people. but i guess its up to the person whether it works or not...
FW.

#188 iamshe

iamshe

Apport

• GS Member
  • 56 posts
  • Interests:Anything to do with water!!!!!!

Posted 12 May 2010 - 03:59 PM

You know what's crazy is i met a friend out on Sat for lunch.  She was good friends with one of the 8 people I lost " he died in front of me".  "{heart attack} The only friend i had when I moved to florida."    She is very spiritual and She told me , that he came through and told me to call on Archangel Michael.  Even before any of you said anything.  WOW and again WOW!  nothing suprises me anymore. Thank you all for your wisdom

#189 BlueAngel

BlueAngel

Disembodied Voice

• Guests
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,945 posts

Posted 12 May 2010 - 04:51 PM

QUOTE(iamshe @ May 12 2010, 07:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You know what's crazy is i met a friend out on Sat for lunch. She was good friends with one of the 8 people I lost " he died in front of me". "{heart attack} The only friend i had when I moved to florida." She is very spiritual and She told me , that he came through and told me to call on Archangel Michael. Even before any of you said anything. WOW and again WOW! nothing suprises me anymore. Thank you all for your wisdom

I am so sorry for your losses and yes St. Michael protects us from evil. We've been on a first name basis for a very long time LOL...Hang in there it will be okay and I dont believe in coincidences!

#190 Firewolf Ironriver

Firewolf Ironriver

Ghoul

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 224 posts

Posted 14 May 2010 - 07:53 AM

sure hope this thing gets better. spirits never behave do they?
FW.

#191 lycosa

lycosa

Spirit

• GS Member
  • 38 posts
  • Interests:The paranormal, Electronics, Guitar, Reptiles and Arachnids, Conservation Causes, and Scary Movies

Posted 14 May 2010 - 07:24 PM

I've read through a lot of these posts and there is some really great opinions that have been shared. I personally can't say I believe in demons in the literal sense of them being some underworld minion of satan, but I do have a strange belief on what could be called demons. My personal belief is that people have an innate or instinctive ability to read people.. and perhaps it extends beyond humans into other life/death forms.

What I mean by that is, have you ever walked by someone who instantly gave you the feeling like there was something wrong with them? For me, it is sometimes more specific like I have walked by a person and thought that were pedophiles, or they were domestic abusers. They do not necessarily fit some profile, but I just get an 'impression' from somewhere that these people are bad, really bad.

For example, one time back in high school I went over a person's house and I spent the day getting to know him. I only went once because I got some weird 'vibe' about him. I couldn't specifically point out what it was, but I just knew that I didn't want to be around that person anymore. Around 3 years later, I was watching the news and that person was responsible for murdering his 9 month old son. There is nothing to say it was anything more than coincedence, but I believe that gut reactions are something that shouldn't be ignored.

I think people have some instinctive ability that allows them to be sensitive to 'inner' demons that people have. Whether people have an ability to read beyond the living, I can't say. I don't have any experience with a demon to say that they are real or not, but I will say I have had really bad impressions about places before. If I had to give my description about a few of the places I have been, I would say the place was evil or demonic as a description... but impressions aren't anything other than a feeling, or are they?
"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth" - Conan Doyle

"When you have eliminated the improbable, whatever remains, however impossible, must be the truth" - Your local Paranormal Society

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users