Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

#22 SarahB1863

SarahB1863

Ghoul

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 290 posts

Posted 13 September 2014 - 06:25 PM

Are the two pictures showing the thrown plant with all the dirt from the same occurrence?

#23 MacQdor

MacQdor

Residual Haunting

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 943 posts

Posted 13 September 2014 - 07:16 PM

That is correct. Plant on the carpet are the same instance(or event).  That plant may it RIP was tossed 2-3 times. We gave up trying to save it after I think the 3rd toss.  Plant or fake plant on the floor(kitchen) was slammed one time off the wine rack.  That was a night we tried to talk to the entity.  That being one of the 1st negative responses we got after verbally reaching out to it.

Tall plants(in the pic)  and its twin(look alike), both had been knocked over or rose up and did a 360 spin in mid air that same summer. May-June 2012.
Attitude is your acceptance of the natural laws, or your rejection of the natural laws

#24 SarahB1863

SarahB1863

Ghoul

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 290 posts

Posted 13 September 2014 - 08:03 PM

That's interesting, because in the first picture all the dirt and stuff is to the right side of the cushioned bench, and in the second picture all the dirt is to the left side of the bench, and partially onto a hardwood floor that isn't present in the first shot. In other words, the dirt isn't in the same place from the first shot to the second.  Check out where the dirt is in relation to the bench and you'll see what I mean.

Edited by SarahB1863, 13 September 2014 - 08:10 PM.

#25 MacQdor

MacQdor

Residual Haunting

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 943 posts

Posted 13 September 2014 - 09:53 PM

Cant remember specifics of the pics as these pics were taken two years ago. I found them after downloading/backing them up off old cell phone(HTC Evo Sprint 1st Gen) cell phone.

As you can see one pic has just the dirt remnants and not the pottery on the floor anymore.

As always mentioned. Flying pottery was (happening several times) was one of the events that made us finally believe---we were not alone in the home.  Prior to this it was cabinet doors, front/back doors being left open and soon and during this time did the loud BANGS EMERGE.  An event i believe is known as rapping.  Unique bang that man associate wth house noise, nosy pipes, etc. But to those who experience it you know 100% this noise is a new phenom.

http://www.spr.ac.uk...ergeist-rapping

Two instances pardon me: Pot was thrown, 2nd pic is a diff instance, Pottery was removed----GF immediately took it to (left the dirt remnant) as you can see--she took the plant in an attenpt to save the roots of it.

So yes I stand corrected. Both pottery pic are of diffrent happenings.

Posted Image
cabinets being left open-a night when company was over.  We went to pray in the next room over(the Den) returned and found this. Summer 2012

Edited by MacQdor, 13 September 2014 - 10:04 PM.

Attitude is your acceptance of the natural laws, or your rejection of the natural laws

#26 MacQdor

MacQdor

Residual Haunting

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 943 posts

Posted 13 September 2014 - 10:20 PM

Update:

So eveyrone knows I have taken dwn all cameras. And the violent activity has died down. What remains is the activity that always existed whether cameras were posted or not. And those activities I feel justified in capturing and sharing.  Today-all day the usual foot steps, occasional knocks, wall pops and snap sounds. One pwr outage and just now about 10 minutes ago. This.
Posted Image

Posted Image

happened earlier today this being the 2nd time -- with three candles and no cross.

This cross hangs in masterbedroom.  And now it sits on the floor. Same cross months back that was taken and re-appeared in the washing machine while on*

I'm in my office, GF is down stairs.   I noticed this when the hall-light went off. I got up. Turned it on and found two candles lit and the cross on the floor.

Ladies and gents this happened less than 15 min ago.

Edited by MacQdor, 13 September 2014 - 10:22 PM.

#27 SarahB1863

SarahB1863

Ghoul

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 290 posts

Posted 14 September 2014 - 05:40 PM

MacQDor, are you planning on posting that 'flying iron' footage soon? I'm curious to see it.

#28 MacQdor

MacQdor

Residual Haunting

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 943 posts

Posted 15 September 2014 - 07:13 AM

Yes. I am. And will

#29 Safire973

Safire973

Doppelganger

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,368 posts

Posted 15 September 2014 - 12:46 PM

View PostMacQdor, on 15 September 2014 - 07:13 AM, said:

Yes. I am. And will
Just an FYI: please be sure to post it in this continued thread. Thanks!
I fully believe that not everyone is meant to see things; some things you just aren't meant to know.

#30 Guest_SilentWalkerGStudy_*

Guest_SilentWalkerGStudy_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 September 2014 - 01:46 PM

MacQdor, could you please post the evidence and answer the 3 questions put to you? I believe this would assist members involved in the threads in understanding and determining what may be happening and offer possible explanations etc.

#31 CDS

CDS

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,261 posts

Posted 15 September 2014 - 01:54 PM

View PostMacQdor, on 13 September 2014 - 09:53 PM, said:

Cant remember specifics of the pics as these pics were taken two years ago. I found them after downloading/backing them up off old cell phone(HTC Evo Sprint 1st Gen) cell phone.

As you can see one pic has just the dirt remnants and not the pottery on the floor anymore.

As always mentioned. Flying pottery was (happening several times) was one of the events that made us finally believe---we were not alone in the home.  Prior to this it was cabinet doors, front/back doors being left open and soon and during this time did the loud BANGS EMERGE.  An event i believe is known as rapping.  Unique bang that man associate wth house noise, nosy pipes, etc. But to those who experience it you know 100% this noise is a new phenom.

http://www.spr.ac.uk...ergeist-rapping

Two instances pardon me: Pot was thrown, 2nd pic is a diff instance, Pottery was removed----GF immediately took it to (left the dirt remnant) as you can see--she took the plant in an attenpt to save the roots of it.

So yes I stand corrected. Both pottery pic are of diffrent happenings.

Posted Image
cabinets being left open-a night when company was over.  We went to pray in the next room over(the Den) returned and found this. Summer 2012
Whats the blue thing in the microwave door window?

#32 Safire973

Safire973

Doppelganger

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,368 posts

Posted 15 September 2014 - 03:31 PM

Whats the blue thing in the microwave door window?
Looks to me like a reflection from a tv.  It almost looks like someone leaning down near a counter, cooking/making something.
I fully believe that not everyone is meant to see things; some things you just aren't meant to know.

#33 MacQdor

MacQdor

Residual Haunting

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 943 posts

Posted 15 September 2014 - 04:25 PM

Blue light is TV. My back is turned from the TV? Pic is of first instances of cabinet doors being left open. Don't quote me but if my memory serves me correctly. Outside of kid cough and chandelier shaking the oorder of 2012 events are: items missing, foot steps/ cabinet doors and other being left open diff periods of the day including house visits by guest and then the Loud bangs which someone attested to rapping. A known Poltergeist phenomenon.

Edited by MacQdor, 15 September 2014 - 04:35 PM.

#34 SarahB1863

SarahB1863

Ghoul

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 290 posts

Posted 15 September 2014 - 04:31 PM

View PostMacQdor, on 15 September 2014 - 07:13 AM, said:

Yes. I am. And will

When? This week?

#35 MacQdor

MacQdor

Residual Haunting

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 943 posts

Posted 15 September 2014 - 04:34 PM

I'm not home. Traveling on business... so it won't be this week or next

#36 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,281 posts

Posted 15 September 2014 - 10:16 PM

View PostMacQdor, on 15 September 2014 - 04:34 PM, said:

I'm not home. Traveling on business... so it won't be this week or next

Thanks; I look forward to watching the footage too.

While we wait can I ask another question?
When asked by another member in an other thread whether you have an air con that might have contributed to the noises from video of the house noises. You stated you didn't have an air con or anything of that nature so you could rule that out. However, when looking at the other pictures you've posted; it clearly shows what looks like a window air conditioner and a rather large vent in the wall space outside your office. So these things could have contributed in someway to the strange noises we heard on the video and what are your rational for saying you don't have these things when you clearly do?

I have post the pictures I am asking about.
Posted Image

Edited by klainey, 15 September 2014 - 10:19 PM.

Posted Image

#37 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,281 posts

Posted 15 September 2014 - 10:37 PM

I find it strange I can no longer find your thread for the vent in question

The thread was called Staging and Setup (Events Prior to House Attacks).

I have no idea where it has gone. However,  I was able to find the link in my computer history. You can see the vent about 1:25 time line of your video

Edited by klainey, 15 September 2014 - 10:39 PM.

Posted Image

#38 MacQdor

MacQdor

Residual Haunting

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 943 posts

Posted 15 September 2014 - 10:43 PM

Klainey
That's a portable ac/ unit. Only used and wheeled out of our closet during hot summer days. The videos and mp3's i've shared are during April/March. I think one is in May.
Seattle summer months kick in late June and July. What you're seeing in this is port a/c unit. Its only on when were sleep and its been used July/August.
Weird noises have a different origin. No one including us would leave a portable device on while not home and more so unless were in the room constantly.

Verify SEATTLE summer temps with an online almanac and u can see our summers are cool. Really never starts till mid July(and veen then it may break above (75 degress F). And that box got rolled out for sleeping purposes only.

House noise many unknown took place late Spring which in SEATTLE is still very cool

The pic above (room destroyed was July/August) So yes that portable unit was utilized at night. but I have no captured weird noise footage during the summer months.

Houses(mine included do not come with AC(Central Air conditioning)  The hall vent you might be referring to,(this being  a 2 story house ) is for air flow and air ventilation. No air hot or cold comes out of it.

That being said I do have floor vents, floor vents for heat coming in(which yes this house does have central heat. BUT CENTRAL AIR. ) But 80% of houses in the Seattle NW dont come equiped with A/C unit. Hence the reason why u see the portable unit. But thats because its July/August.

Nothing to hide. I've always ruled out, even with audi software(taken out the house noise).  Which leaves the noise being heard that foreign and not suppose to be there.

I've taken nothing down in these forums BTW.

Never would.

Edited by MacQdor, 15 September 2014 - 10:45 PM.

#39 MacQdor

MacQdor

Residual Haunting

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 943 posts

Posted 15 September 2014 - 10:55 PM

PS

Although I can never 100% prove it reason being I'm here, you're there, and other are hundreds, some even 1000 miles away.  I know not to offer footage be it audio, or video that can easily be debunked or made up. I know that might be the goal of some not all-and thats understandable.  But all the audio I've provided, with the use of todays software-foreign and background noise can be faded or edited out. Theres so much noise even after doing that--one can hear unknown noises. Noises I know is paranorma, weird, or TBD based on the fact I know my house. I know what noises belong to the house. I know when the heat is on and the noise it makes I know to turn the heat off when I'm capturing or trying to capture footage or audio.

By all means challenge, and even question whats being posted before you.  I know it doesn't take away from the experience and encounter we see, hear and feel.

Once again my naked eye, my nakes ears, and the naked eye and ears of my GF, priest, and friends grossly outnumber the accounts we captured on video and on audio device.

Unfortunately no tehcnology exists for me to download my brain, my mind, and play back everyhthing we've seen and heard.  Its too bad because if I could 90% of these discussions would be mute  and all of you would be agreement with me in saying "what the heck?!!!!"

Too bad life is not like the Matrix movie :-)

That being said the best I can do is offer a narrative of true events and try to account to the best of my knowledge all our experiences.

This past weekend not being an exception. Solar flare, full-moon produced some new phenomoneon in our home.

Update: Fr Norhtrop and the local church are in discussion now with the regional Bishop on next steps.

Those r my updates.

#40 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,281 posts

Posted 15 September 2014 - 11:27 PM

No this video of house noises was in the thread titled

May 2014 Thumping, Breathing And Talking Noise(Besides Me And My Gf Pillow Talk) Started by MacQdor, Aug 13 2014 02:

You and your GF were at  home the  video showed you setting up the camera and walking off screen to your bedroom and the washing machine cuts in half way through the video. I remember a member asking about an air con and you said you didn't have one (which is different to; you have one but only use it for the hotter months). I later remember seeing the portable air con in your pics.

It is strange I can't seem to find this thread either.  

Admin can I ask a question have these threads been deleted there are a few that appear to be missing ?

Edited by klainey, 15 September 2014 - 11:51 PM.

Posted Image