• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Ladydi

Ladydi

EVP

• GS Member
  • 84 posts

Posted 20 May 2019 - 03:58 PM

This occurred during a particularly violent haunting we had for about 6 months or more after going to a place that was known for supernatural activity.

I have a china closet in my living room and at the time had all figurines in it of santas, snowbabies, etc. I noticed my dog sitting in front of the china closet staring at it but I didn't look myself. I just assumed she noticed her reflection in the mirror on the back. Then my son looked over to the left(where it is) and yelled "Mom, look at the figures!"  All my figurines I keep facing front. They were all turned to be facing myself and my son. a 45 degree angle.I played it off as being funny because he as young and I was hoping these happenings were not terrifying him. Then I moved all figurines to face front again. About an hour later the same thing happened and I put them all back facing front again. After my son went to bed and I was sitting alone, I heard one of the figures fall over and hit the glass shelf. I looked and half the figures were moved up until the one that had fallen over. Also when I looked i saw this black fuzzy cloud shoot out of the china cabinet and out through the window which was next to it. I thought that was weird because why would a spirit need to exit a window? These are the type of things I usually look for when someone is telling a ghost story to let me know it could be fake so I'm really confused now. A few nights later I saw one of the most amazing things I've ever seen. I noticed that black fuzzy cloud already in my china closet. I sat quietly and didn't move to try to not let on I saw it. It was moving so fast up and down the shelves in a zigzag motion. It had a rhythm to it. zigzag all the way down to the bottom shelf, and then zigzag back up. Each time it went up or down a shelf the figurines would move the very slightest bit. I was amazed and very grateful to be able to see how the spirit works in moving items. I don't remember if i moved by accident or my dog moved or what but something scared it and it took off out the window again with my figurines only moved a slight to the right. I don't remember if I sprayed holy water on the china cabinet and inside it but that was the last time they moved.

#2 EVP

EVP

Wraith

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,574 posts
  • Interests:Digital Stills / Auditory Enigmas

Posted 20 May 2019 - 04:45 PM

Have you found any back history on the figurines?

#3 Ladydi

Ladydi

EVP

• GS Member
  • 84 posts

Posted 20 May 2019 - 05:34 PM

They are just different figurines I received as gifts over the years for Christmas from my husband and mother in law. I don't think it had anything to do with the figures. it was just one of many things that were happening in my house at that time. I wasn't doing so well health wise and was worried about starting a fight I couldn't finish so I left it go on for awhile as long as no one was getting hurt but one day a spirit scared the heck out of my dog by growling at her when we were in my bedroom and it made me mad enough I finally fought and got rid of them. I was doing psychic readings at the time and I would tape the reading for my clients on my voice recorder and then email them to the client after the reading. I had so many evp's on those recordings I could not give them to my clients and had to stop offering to tape record my sessions. I wound up stopping all psychic stuff until I got rid of them. I don't keep evp when going through certain hauntings (the evil ones) just to make sure there's no link for spirits to come back. The day after I got rid of the spirits I was testing my voice recorder and the main spirit left an ominous message for me on it. I wondered how it left a message even though I thought it was gone but that was the last of the activity. I don't know why I didn't delete that evp and still have it.

We went to a place that supposedly has supernatural or magnetic properties. I knew it was haunted because I had experiences there once as a kid but I never thought it would follow us home or be as bad as it was. I had to delete all photos of my family taken during that time because odd things would show up on the photos on top of or on my son.  We had so much happen from faucets turning on and off when my niece would go to he bathroom, 2 items levitating, shadows swimming in my pool with the kids, full apparitions, blankets being pulled off my son, odd black lace floating above my son while he slept, the cellar door slamming open and colored orbs floating around the ceiling inside my cellar door (the night that happened I had a house full of kids for a sleep over and they were all screaming and running around terrified I had to call their parent to come get their traumatized kids and stay up all night with the kids whose family I could not get in touch with. Then the next day try to explain what happened to angered parents.)

Edited by Ladydi, 20 May 2019 - 05:38 PM.

#4 EVP

EVP

Wraith

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,574 posts
  • Interests:Digital Stills / Auditory Enigmas

Posted 20 May 2019 - 05:43 PM

You're welcome to share that EVP if you want me to analyze it.

#5 Ladydi

Ladydi

EVP

• GS Member
  • 84 posts

Posted 20 May 2019 - 07:44 PM

I've thought about it but I have to admit I'm a little worried if I put my thoughts and energy into anything related to that haunting, that they may get released and given permission to attack my family again. I'm not in any health to be able to fight anything anymore. I've never even told the story before and told everyone in my family to forget all about it and don't ever talk about it. It was one of the strongest hauntings I've seen. This is just my thoughts and so I could be easily wrong, but I believe all those spirits were banished back to the place they were when I picked them up and I strongly believe if I go there again or tell anyone local about the story and cause them to go there, that may be giving them permission to come after us again, especially because of the message he left. I know it sounds silly, but some of these things really do have intelligence behind them and strategize their attacks. Are you okay with listening to something that could be demonic? I really don't know how safe it is for anyone I share it with. Let me think about it for awhile. I've got a nasty head cold and what feels like flu and don't want to make any decisions until I'm feeling better.