What Did It Feel Like To Have A Ghost Touch You?

• You cannot reply to this topic
29 replies to this topic

#21 lusher36

Banshee

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 186 posts
  • Interests:Ghosts of course!

Posted 01 August 2008 - 10:04 AM

My experience was when something/someone stroked the back of my hair, if you know what i mean, like a pet. It was a firm stroke but not heavy. As soon as it happened I immediately reached behind me and turned my head to see who was behind me...no one was there.

Another time as I was walking through a hallway...the person about 5 feet ahead of me felt nothing but I felt like I was engulfed in a huge thick spider web..like I walked right trough it and it was all over me, but again there was nothing there. I think i rahtered the firm hand as to the spider web feeling. After that I felt cold for about 15 minutes - half an hour, I just couldn't shake it.
My Signature
As a person who is interested in the paranormal,
You know that the first thing to do is to identify what it is not.
Only then can you look at what it might be.

#22 Maxo

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 1 posts

Posted 11 June 2013 - 04:10 PM

About a year and a half ago I moved into a new house. Almost after the first 6 months I began to feel touches at night. I felt it once before at my old house but it seemed to be happening more ever since the first few months of living in the new house. It usually happened on my arms and legs. I can feel a hand print with fingers and thumb. I can only discribe it as a feeling as if your getting chills in a concentrated area or like others have said walking through a spider web. I definitely seems like a human touch and I seems to be female because of the way it caresses at times. I read some things on line about how I may be haunted by somebody I knew. I don't have any idea of who it could be. I have always understood and accepted the paranormal from a very young age. I was hoping to get some advice on how to make this stop. I am not scared of it,  it doesn't seem to be hostile it just annoying at times. It frustrates me that it has been happening 3 to 4 times a week now. I hope somebody can give me a little guidance on how to deal with this. .....

#23 Portia2012

Ghoul

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 270 posts
  • Interests:Ghosts, Channeling, New Age, Ascended Masters, Egypt, Atlantis, Avalon, Law...

Posted 14 June 2013 - 12:17 AM

I have only had experience of my blanket being tugged on like it was trying to get my attention. Pretty much felt like an actual human was pulling on the end
My Signature
Posted Image

Made by SIlent Walker :)

#24 Lindsay Loo

Orb

• GS Member
  • 46 posts

Posted 17 July 2013 - 01:03 PM

My family has a feline family member that we had to put down when I was 17 and she was 21.  Needless to say, her and I had very loving relationship, almost like having a cat mom, funny as it is to say.  Perhaps it had something to do with her being in our house years before I was born.  She even had her only litter of kittens before I was born.
Anyway, it was very sad when we had to put her down, but as our vet said, she had lived a very long life, longer then he had ever really seen.  
For weeks after, Snoopy remained around the house.  I have clear memories of her jumping up onto the couch where I would be lying watching tv, and settling herself down in the spot between my knees, like she had done a thousand times over our lives together.  I remember at first almost forgetting that she was dead, and then immediately remembering and slowly turning over to see what I was feeling.  I never saw her when this happened, and the weight of her would just slowly dissipate.  It never scared me though.   My dad and mom also had the same experiences, where Snoopes would jump up on the bed and settle down with them, kneading paws and all.
So in my case, the ghost felt normal, like a living cat just without her really there

#25 DTR

EVP

• GS Member
  • 85 posts

Posted 18 July 2013 - 10:24 PM

it's interesting that people have been talking about the spiderweb sensation on the face. Me and my girlfriend at the time had the same thing happen to us, and two minutes later we caught an evp. The strange thing was, we weren't even facing the same direction when it happened, i was facing her and she was facing me, and then we tagged it at the same time "cobwebs!"

anyway, here's the video of it, and the evp we caught not long after.
http://www.youtube.c...h?v=MVhy9lGDNn8

also, i have been poked on the chest on command by a ghost, but it felt like a real human finger,
My Signature

DTR

Island Ghost Research - Youtube Channel

http://www.youtube.c...ndGhostResearch

#26 Icanhearyou

EVP

• GS Member
  • 91 posts
  • Interests:Mediums, Haunted Houses, EVP's, Ghosts, TV shows about ghosts. Not really all that interested when it comes to UFO's and Bigfoot.

Posted 19 July 2013 - 12:02 AM

I've had numerous experiences with being touched. It started with poking on different parts of my body, sometimes it would feel like one or two adult fingers. There was never any hot or cold feeling, it just felt like another person touching me. It was a solid feeling (if that makes any sense) and sometimes, it was  quick and somewhat aggressive. Most of the time, the poking was playful, but other times the poking was not so playful and kind of hurt. Awhile back, I experienced fingers moving along my scalp, under my ponytail. Freaked me out! It was like someone slid their fingers through my hair and under the base of my ponytail, like cupping the back of my head (and I have A LOT of hair). It happened 3 or 4 times in one night until I finally asked out loud to stop. Again, there was no hot or cold sensation but I could feel each finger when it happened. Freaky! :confused0068:
My Signature
"Those who dream by day are cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night." Edgar Allen Poe

#27 Sinohmi

Ghoul

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 213 posts

Posted 19 July 2013 - 11:52 AM

The few times it happened it felt like static with pressure.

#28 Kristin

Banshee

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 159 posts

Posted 14 October 2017 - 03:18 AM

To me and I'm not 100% positive if I'm being actually touched or I'm feeling some type of energy or I'm just a little coo-coo but all my experience's happen when I feel this. Its hard to explain but it feels kind of like bugs or something crawling all over my ,idle to upper back and lower neck area. Crazy I know!!!

middle to upper back lol

#29 DreamerSeeker

Orb

• GS Member
  • 46 posts
  • Interests:Dreaming, Writing Poetry, Drawing, Music, and Movies

Posted 15 October 2017 - 04:20 AM

Back in 2008, I was 14, and I was sitting on the couch and rested my feet on the edge of the coffee table and I felt a very hot (Sweaty hot) hand grab my right foot for about 2 seconds. Without a doubt, it was a human hand. I couldn't tell if it was an older child or female adult. I felt the palm and fingers firmly against my foot and it felt like a small hand but definitely larger than a toddler's hand. I was not expecting it and I was frozen in fear for a good hour.

Edited by DreamerSeeker, 15 October 2017 - 04:24 AM.

#30 Snickers

Ectoplasm

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 130 posts

Posted 15 October 2017 - 04:57 PM

Love the graphics!

I have been poked in the back with one finger, just felt like someone pressing one finger into my back. Years ago I felt someone lay down beside me in bed, and no one was there. I was afraid to turn around and look, but eventually did turn and look, and no one! My son feels a poke on his foot sometimes at night while he is in bed. I have felt someone lay a hand on my back, very gently.
My Signature
Don't tell me that I didn't see what I saw, or didn't hear what I heard.......Snickers

0 user(s) are reading this topic

members, guests, anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com