ghosts hauntings mental illess depression activity

• You cannot reply to this topic
26 replies to this topic

#21 Jim@GhostStudy

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,615 posts
  • Interests:Enjoy good people and wholesome activities.

Posted 09 September 2017 - 04:15 PM

I could write a book on what I want to say on this subject right now, but I'll refrain. ;)

Sherinator, you might be a good candidate for a paranormal related study. .........anyway, I hope the increased treatment does the job.

Please keep us informed as to how things go regarding your dosage change. I will especially find the results interesting. Are you doing other things for your illness? meditation? yoga? exercise-regiment? therapy? support groups, social groups?

Best of luck to you!
My Signature
Posted Image
Check out the GhostStudy.com "YouTube Channel!" Click here

#22 KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,272 posts

Posted 09 September 2017 - 08:13 PM

Sherinator I hope things settle down for you and your wife quickly

Best of luck too
My Signature
Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

#23 sherinator

Orb

• GS Member
  • 39 posts

Posted 10 September 2017 - 01:41 PM

View PostJim@GhostStudy, on 09 September 2017 - 04:15 PM, said:

I could write a book on what I want to say on this subject right now, but I'll refrain. ;)

Sherinator, you might be a good candidate for a paranormal related study. .........anyway, I hope the increased treatment does the job.

Please keep us informed as to how things go regarding your dosage change. I will especially find the results interesting. Are you doing other things for your illness? meditation? yoga? exercise-regiment? therapy? support groups, social groups?

Best of luck to you!

Hi,

I'm not doing much else for my illness, the only social group I'm involved with is this forum really, but I have my wife and cat for support :-)

I'd be happy to help in any paranormal study.

Thanks.

#24 Kristin

Banshee

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 159 posts

Posted 20 September 2017 - 09:39 AM

From my experiences they feed of negativity and they can play mental games with you. The more attention you give them the more active they are. Shamans believe that mental illness is a sign of a healer. One who is in contact with Spiritual energies.   https://beyondmeds.c...t-a-shaman-sees

#25 KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,272 posts

Posted 29 September 2017 - 04:25 AM

Well said, Kristin.
My Signature
Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

#26 Jerseyguy77

Cold Spot

• GS Member
  • 17 posts

Posted 30 September 2017 - 10:37 AM

View Postsherinator, on 10 September 2017 - 01:41 PM, said:

Hi,

I'm not doing much else for my illness, the only social group I'm involved with is this forum really, but I have my wife and cat for support :-)

I'd be happy to help in any paranormal study.

Thanks.

Hi Sherinator,

Did things seem to escalate when you did the EVP sessions?...I just ask because...I've been hearing voices and experiencing physical/bodily sensations & disturbances since 2015....it happened after I was doing EVP recordings on a very regular basis for two months that winter....it's not possession ( or I hope it doesn't come to that) ...but rather more an attachment / oppression situation I believe....actually the main voice that I still hear sounds like a young teenage girl and I was hearing her voice on many of my EVP recordings back in 2015....anyway....I was just curious if you think those EVP sessions had any impact on your situation?

#27 spineofsnake

Ectoplasm

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 100 posts

Posted 13 October 2017 - 09:15 AM

Whoa, yeah. Doozy of a topic.

I have some experience with this, both personally and through spiritual work with others, and I think there *can* be a connection. Some forms of mental illness, like addiction and other problems, leave etheric cracks in the sufferer's personality that make them more susceptible to paranormal attachments. Doesn't mean every mentally ill person experiences this, just that there can be an underlying causative connection. People with sight can often sense this on a person, parts of their aura appear to be cracked and "leaking" energy, which other things will come to leech or feed on. The most dangerous example I experienced was an apartment supposedly haunted by the ghost of a tenant who committed suicide violently. Over time it became clear it wasn't a human spirit at all but some other entity somehow associated with the tenant's suicidal state. It was nasty and hard to remove. In general I've found the entities associated with mental illness to be nothing nice and I feel bad for people who deal with these problems, often with little support from conventional medicine.

Of course if you're the skeptical type and don't believe in auras, the etheric plane etc., this explanation won't be of help to you. Just sharing one perspective.

Edited by spineofsnake, 13 October 2017 - 09:27 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

members, guests, anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com