What Is Your Story?

• You cannot reply to this topic
28 replies to this topic

#1 EVP

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,338 posts
  • Interests:photography, anomalous audio recordings & enigmas.

Posted 08 October 2017 - 03:34 AM

Is there a singular paranormal event that changed your belief system in the unknown? This can include an investigation, a random event and if so, did you find this extremely uncomfortable to the point it put you into a panic mode?

I will start with one of my life changers that pushed me to explore the unknown with a rejuvenated passion.

Approximately a decade ago, before I concentrated almost exclusively on indoor locations my attention was turned to a very obscure graveyard only accessible by foot or by 4-wheel drive. This cemetery virtually forgotten was a small plot of land on a dirt trail in the northwest corner of Connecticut. My paranormal partner spent several years tenuously exhausting topographical maps locating it. The information disclosed about the location was vague but through perseverance, it was found after half a decade of searching.

This location is about as controlled as one could expect in an outdoor environment. There were no houses within a couple of miles and the nearest secondary highway was much further. A swamp on the other side of the dirt road was the closest rewarding of life where the occasional peeper could be heard. Otherwise you could almost hear your own heartbeat if you listened closely enough.

My studies concentrated primarily on audio recordings at the time and this location because of its obscure nature was extremely conducive with minimal outdoor background contamination. I had recently acquired a specialized noise enhancement disk deemed aggressive. I was told by supplier to run the disk approximately 5 minutes prior to an audio recording.

I had this recording on CD and would most often use a boom box that was part of my kit. I would not say this boom box was extraordinary loud but it was more than adequate outdoor. I played the CD for 5 minutes and as we wandered back to the upper part of the cemetery, I stopped and looked at my partner in hesitation.

I was told that often you could feel the air change while playing the CD and that should give you sufficient clues as to when to turn your player off and record but this night we felt nothing.

The air was almost completely still that night as it had been all day. Not even a gesture of a subtle breeze could be felt.

As we loomed over the boom box nestled between several trees, my paranormal partner looked over and innocently asked, “Do you think we should run it a little longer?” In answer to that question, the wind began to increase to the point where both of us found ourselves securing ourselves with an increasing grip around the available trees fearful in falling prey to the gale like wind and being blown away.

Timidly, I responded to him, “I think we should turn it off!” with his reply being “I THINK THAT’S A GOOD IDEA!” In synchronicity, the wind dissipated to the same stillness before the question was asked.

Nothing was notably recorded that night and I am not making claim so much that wind was supernatural but to this day I found the coincidence to be highly unusual. That is of course if you believe in coincidence J

I remember starting a similar thread over a year ago of this nature but I decided to revisit this topic for the benefit of the new people on the forum or to the veterans now willing to subscribe similarly.

What is your story?

Edited by EVP, 08 October 2017 - 03:41 AM.

My Signature
Posted Image
"Denial ain't just a river in Egypt" - Mark Twain

#2 KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,275 posts

Posted 08 October 2017 - 03:41 AM

I think this will be a great topic EVP and I will look at contributing to the thread tomorrow after work :)  I look forward to following the thread :)
My Signature
Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

#3 jwc

Orb

• GS Member
  • 35 posts

Posted 08 October 2017 - 07:31 AM

I have had paranormal experiences sense I was  child, one might say the paranormal was normal for me. so much so i almost took it for granted. That being said In 1997 i witnessed the Phoenix lights and it had an enormous impact on me. I suddenly felt very small and vulnerable to the unknown. To this day it is the most important paranormal event of my life.

#4 Vlawde

Seance

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,702 posts
  • Interests:Music, games, movies, the paranormal

Posted 08 October 2017 - 08:30 AM

Nothing real profound, although when I was a little kid I'd often her my name said. I had assumed my parents were calling me from another room, but they weren't. It was almost like the voice was next to my ear or in my head, but ti was distinct enough enough that it totally stopped me from whatever I was doing (playing etc)

8 or so years ago we were investigating a home. The residents reported a little girl apparition that would tell them "the room is mine", said room being where their baby slept. A family member was sleeping on the floor in the baby room one night and freaked out, said the little girl appeared to hold the decaptitated head of the baby saying "My room!"

Figuring if it was a little girl, she might respond more to a female, so I put a female in the room in the corner, gave her an EMF and digital recorder, put on the lullaby CD they played for the baby (they didn't sleep at the house any more because of the haunting), and she held a baby doll as a trigger object. I pointed a night vision camera on her and left the room to watch on a monitor elsewhere. We saw a shimmering orb, like a spark, go past the investigator while the EMF went crazy. She began talking to someone and coaxing them to come to her. I was  afraid if I came into the room I'd mess thing up so I just watched. AFter a few minutes the investigator called me in, and said a shimmering figure of a little girl appeared in front of her. Well, mostly the dress, there was not a head and the legs were cut off. SHe just faded away. When she described the dress, the homeowners pulled out their babies baptismal dress which is what was seen. No other activity that night in that room, although I laid on the floor with my head in the closet (where the apparition appeared) to try and get EVP's or more activity, and got an weird, intense headache until I got up

Unfortunately the camera only caught the orb since it was aimed at the corner, but right after the orb passed through is when the apparition formed,We went back a  second time (the residents were moving out) we didn't have as much luck, although our medium felt the are used to be farmland and that a little girl that lived there may have been abused by her father. I got one EVP, when I asked if the father was abusive, I got an answer: "f***" in a male's voice
My Signature
Posted Image

#5 EVP

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,338 posts

Posted 08 October 2017 - 01:10 PM

View PostKlaineyGStudy, on 08 October 2017 - 03:41 AM, said:

I think this will be a great topic EVP and I will look at contributing to the thread tomorrow after work :)  I look forward to following the thread :)
Thank you Klainey, I'm looking forward to your share.

View Postjwc, on 08 October 2017 - 07:31 AM, said:

I have had paranormal experiences sense I was  child, one might say the paranormal was normal for me. so much so i almost took it for granted. That being said In 1997 i witnessed the Phoenix lights and it had an enormous impact on me. I suddenly felt very small and vulnerable to the unknown. To this day it is the most important paranormal event of my life.
I had to look that up jwc. I'm not a big follower of cryptoids and UFO's. Interesting account and one can't dismiss something of this nature simply as mis-identification when you have a mass sighting.

Edited by EVP, 08 October 2017 - 01:59 PM.

My Signature
Posted Image

#6 EVP

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,338 posts

Posted 08 October 2017 - 01:28 PM

View PostVlawdeGStudy, on 08 October 2017 - 08:30 AM, said:

Nothing real profound, although when I was a little kid I'd often her my name said. I had assumed my parents were calling me from another room, but they weren't. It was almost like the voice was next to my ear or in my head, but ti was distinct enough enough that it totally stopped me from whatever I was doing (playing etc)

8 or so years ago we were investigating a home. The residents reported a little girl apparition that would tell them "the room is mine", said room being where their baby slept. A family member was sleeping on the floor in the baby room one night and freaked out, said the little girl appeared to hold the decaptitated head of the baby saying "My room!"

Figuring if it was a little girl, she might respond more to a female, so I put a female in the room in the corner, gave her an EMF and digital recorder, put on the lullaby CD they played for the baby (they didn't sleep at the house any more because of the haunting), and she held a baby doll as a trigger object. I pointed a night vision camera on her and left the room to watch on a monitor elsewhere. We saw a shimmering orb, like a spark, go past the investigator while the EMF went crazy. She began talking to someone and coaxing them to come to her. I was  afraid if I came into the room I'd mess thing up so I just watched. AFter a few minutes the investigator called me in, and said a shimmering figure of a little girl appeared in front of her. Well, mostly the dress, there was not a head and the legs were cut off. SHe just faded away. When she described the dress, the homeowners pulled out their babies baptismal dress which is what was seen. No other activity that night in that room, although I laid on the floor with my head in the closet (where the apparition appeared) to try and get EVP's or more activity, and got an weird, intense headache until I got up

Unfortunately the camera only caught the orb since it was aimed at the corner, but right after the orb passed through is when the apparition formed,We went back a  second time (the residents were moving out) we didn't have as much luck, although our medium felt the are used to be farmland and that a little girl that lived there may have been abused by her father. I got one EVP, when I asked if the father was abusive, I got an answer: "f***" in a male's voice

That is an amazing account Vlawde. Interesting the investigators, account differed to what actually was recorded. I do not doubt that whatsoever. I often wonder if the manifestation triggers a stage where humans physically hallucinate through increases or fluctuations in EMF. That is not to suggest the event is not real whatsoever but could explain why there are differences.

I have mentioned before that Michael Persinger performed plenty of tests bombarding the frontal lobe with variable low frequency EMF producing etheric hallucinations among his test subjects. I have experienced a number of collective events yet failed entirely to be recorded.

A number of highly respected parapsychologists use sensitive EMF metering during their sessions. The Tri-Field Natural & Tri-Field 100XE are popular with Barry Taff and Lloyd Auerbach. They have noted some interesting results that could be connected to manifestation. I own the Natural myself but have not encountered a visual phenomenon linked to changes seen with this sensitive meter.

I have however had one experience where the meter refused to settle when placed in a stationary position. I originally thought the meter was experiencing errors and turned it on and off many times with the same result. The needle would radically fluctuate.  I thought it might be a battery issue initially but nothing changed when I swapped one out. I had to leave that area within 10 minutes of the meter acting up. Whatever was affecting the meter could be termed as an "energy vampire". I was drained and it took a concerted effort to leave the location. It felt like I was being drugged and put to sleep. Another investigator was with me at the time and felt identically the same.

Edited by EVP, 08 October 2017 - 01:43 PM.

My Signature
Posted Image

#7 Vlawde

Seance

• GS Member
  • 11,702 posts

Posted 08 October 2017 - 02:04 PM

Yeah, since the camera was on the investigator, it wasn't aimed at the closet area where the apparition appeared after the spark flew by the camera.

I wonder if the camera would have caught anything if it was aimed at the closet, even though the investigator could see it plain as day
My Signature
Posted Image

#8 KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,275 posts

Posted 09 October 2017 - 12:24 AM

I have been able to see orbs since I was a child. In my 20s I  volunteered for past life regression research with hypnosis. From that, I found I don't have "a mind's eye"  I can't think of something and picture it in my mind. It is a condition called Aphantasia. After the hypnosis, I had a series of visions that was like watching a sepia picture show, I was seeing the holocaust, it was very detailed, surreal and, frightening. For a while, I was obsessed about how this poor girl had died and her group burial place.  Other than the orbs, I also have seen on the rare occasion people and white whispy things literally pop in and out of my house.  I have doors open, several different TV's and lights come on and often hear bumps during the night; I put it all down to being normal!

I also hear disembodied voices both male and female. I have also heard other languages where I have had no idea what is being said.   The most off-putting thing for me is when I see something; hearing it is OK... not seeing!

I would also like to add that I don't have any concept how it happens or why. Most of the time I am not actively trying to contact anyone or thing! I find the voices are very clear (Like someone was speaking into my right ear) and are normally a sentence of 8 to 10 words.
My Signature
Posted Image

#9 Menet

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,246 posts
  • Interests:Many

Posted 09 October 2017 - 08:18 AM

Being shoved.  The realization that the unknown can put its hands on you or put forth a force that makes it so.  Behavior modification.  It works.  lol
My Signature
Find an old place with history, with people and learn all its nuances.

#10 EVP

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,338 posts

Posted 09 October 2017 - 12:48 PM

View PostKlaineyGStudy, on 09 October 2017 - 12:24 AM, said:

I have been able to see orbs since I was a child. In my 20s I  volunteered for past life regression research with hypnosis. From that, I found I don't have "a mind's eye"  I can't think of something and picture it in my mind. It is a condition called Aphantasia. After the hypnosis, I had a series of visions that was like watching a sepia picture show, I was seeing the holocaust, it was very detailed, surreal and, frightening. For a while, I was obsessed about how this poor girl had died and her group burial place.  Other than the orbs, I also have seen on the rare occasion people and white whispy things literally pop in and out of my house.  I have doors open, several different TV's and lights come on and often hear bumps during the night; I put it all down to being normal!

I also hear disembodied voices both male and female. I have also heard other languages where I have had no idea what is being said.   The most off-putting thing for me is when I see something; hearing it is OK... not seeing!

I would also like to add that I don't have any concept how it happens or why. Most of the time I am not actively trying to contact anyone or thing! I find the voices are very clear (Like someone was speaking into my right ear) and are normally a sentence of 8 to 10 words.

Seems you have several gifts if that be the case Klainey. I don't know if they are gifts or curses :) In my early 20's I had several visions that could be deemed clairvoyant. I could see and describe events or people. One of these events I was able to describe the person, their house and I even saw the name of the street they lived on. But I'm as blind now as Stevie Wonder and those days have long gone with my perceptions. Thanks for sharing your experiences!

View PostMenet, on 09 October 2017 - 08:18 AM, said:

Being shoved.  The realization that the unknown can put its hands on you or put forth a force that makes it so.  Behavior modification.  It works.  lol

Never had anything physical happen to me. Sure wish I had. I've been on the fence about poltergeist activity for a very long time, only because I need to witness to appreciate it. Thank you Menet for sharing your experience.

Edited by EVP, 09 October 2017 - 12:49 PM.

My Signature
Posted Image

#11 MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

Apparition

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,841 posts
  • Interests:Meat Loaf(Actor/Singer not the food), Paranormal, Reading, Beading, Baking, Barbecuing, Cooking, Container Gardening and Music.

Posted 09 October 2017 - 05:59 PM

I've mentioned this before, in other threads. My most singular paranormal event would probably be the first time I saw the Wendigo.

When I was little,  the bedroom my sister and I shared was a tiny 10x12-foot room, with two 54x29-inch windows. The glass panes were six over one, and from outside the sill was about 3½ -feet off the ground. We had bunk beds. She had the top, and I had the bottom bunk.

It was Summer, hazy, hot and humid. At the time, we did not have air conditioning. The windows were kept open to let in the breeze. It did not help much in cooling down the house, but it was better than nothing. My sister was sitting at the head of my bed, and I was sitting at the foot of it. She was reading a story to me when I suddenly felt freezing.

A strange feeling comes over me. I felt I had to look out the window, but I did not want to. It was as if, I was forced too. When I did turn to look,  I could not believe what I was seeing. There were glowing red eyes, staring in at me. I could not look away. I tried.

The eyes were about 2 feet up from the windowsill. They were just staring at me. I get chills just remembering this. It took, what seemed forever to tear my gaze away. When I was finally able to, I rushed to the head of the bed and told my sister to look out the window. At first, she would not, and I had to ask her to do so repeatedly. When she finally did look toward the window, the eyes were gone. It still bothers me out to this day, if I have to look out a window at night. I can be standing outside in the dark and have no problem with it, but looking out a window at night just freaks me out.
My Signature

Aquène kah nahonnushagk(Peace and farewell),
WaûtuckquesSóchepo (SnowRabbit)

The Unofficial GhostStudy Easter Bunny

Posted Image

My Shop

#12 KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,275 posts

Posted 09 October 2017 - 06:35 PM

View PostEVP, on 09 October 2017 - 12:48 PM, said:

Seems you have several gifts if that be the case Klainey. I don't know if they are gifts or curses :) In my early 20's I had several visions that could be deemed clairvoyant. I could see and describe events or people. One of these events I was able to describe the person, their house and I even saw the name of the street they lived on. But I'm as blind now as Stevie Wonder and those days have long gone with my perceptions. Thanks for sharing your experiences!

Did you share those events here on the board? I would like to read about them. :yes:

As I said it doesn't normally worry me. I just don't like it when I am shown anything! I have had a few prophetic visions as well, but, it is usually the day of an event, I like to keep a journal to keep track of that. Usually, I find it on the news, but, as it is the day of I am not too sure why I am shown it?
My Signature
Posted Image

#13 EVP

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,338 posts

Posted 09 October 2017 - 08:40 PM

View PostMacCionoadha BeanSidhe, on 09 October 2017 - 05:59 PM, said:

I've mentioned this before, in other threads. My most singular paranormal event would probably be the first time I saw the Wendigo.

When I was little,  the bedroom my sister and I shared was a tiny 10x12-foot room, with two 54x29-inch windows. The glass panes were six over one, and from outside the sill was about 3½ -feet off the ground. We had bunk beds. She had the top, and I had the bottom bunk.

It was Summer, hazy, hot and humid. At the time, we did not have air conditioning. The windows were kept open to let in the breeze. It did not help much in cooling down the house, but it was better than nothing. My sister was sitting at the head of my bed, and I was sitting at the foot of it. She was reading a story to me when I suddenly felt freezing.

A strange feeling comes over me. I felt I had to look out the window, but I did not want to. It was as if, I was forced too. When I did turn to look,  I could not believe what I was seeing. There were glowing red eyes, staring in at me. I could not look away. I tried.

The eyes were about 2 feet up from the windowsill. They were just staring at me. I get chills just remembering this. It took, what seemed forever to tear my gaze away. When I was finally able to, I rushed to the head of the bed and told my sister to look out the window. At first, she would not, and I had to ask her to do so repeatedly. When she finally did look toward the window, the eyes were gone. It still bothers me out to this day, if I have to look out a window at night. I can be standing outside in the dark and have no problem with it, but looking out a window at night just freaks me out.

I remember this fascinating account Mac but I'm glad you spent the time to share it once again. I am sure some of the newer members here may not know of it. This story is as interesting and spooky told this time as it was when I first read it.

Edited by EVP, 09 October 2017 - 08:41 PM.

My Signature
Posted Image

#14 EVP

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,338 posts

Posted 09 October 2017 - 08:47 PM

View PostKlaineyGStudy, on 09 October 2017 - 06:35 PM, said:

Did you share those events here on the board? I would like to read about them. :yes:

As I said it doesn't normally worry me. I just don't like it when I am shown anything! I have had a few prophetic visions as well, but, it is usually the day of an event, I like to keep a journal to keep track of that. Usually, I find it on the news, but, as it is the day of I am not too sure why I am shown it?

No Klainey I did not share any of my clairvoyant experiences. I keep most of that hidden because I no longer am sensitive that way and I am more data orientated now. I will share them later on in the week after I have finished my experiments here :) Promise!

I'm glad you aren't disturbed by your clairvoyance. I have worked with several mediums in the past and a good majority of them can't always turn off what they see, feel and hear. They have mixed feelings about it being a gift.
My Signature
Posted Image

#15 Jim@GhostStudy

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • 9,625 posts
  • Interests:Enjoy good people and wholesome activities.

Posted 09 October 2017 - 10:42 PM

A cool topic, EVP... thanks for starting it!  :)

I have many stories as my grandchildren can attest to. And there are stories that I wish I could share but I cannot, and for a good reason. But I will share this one but I have probably shared it here already. It wasn't far from where Vlawde lives, actually. I wish I would have invited him. :)  Anyway... it was a really bad haunting. This single woman was living in a huge home in a private community all alone. The complaint was, a huge shadow ghost. And it was threatening and hurtful. She was at her wits end.

I don't want to over dramatize the story to much because not a lot happened. But as I and my team arrived at the home, the lady (in her mid 40's) answered the door and stepped outside with us. Apparently, the shadow entity was upset that we were coming to spend the night. And she wanted to warn us before entering. I asked for permission to go in ahead and scout around the home quickly… and she agreed. This is where I wish Vlawde was with me. ;) ....anyway, believe it or not, there was a huge tree growing out of a pot in her living room. It was mammoth in size and its branches were extending across the ceiling of the room. And it had lots of leaves. I looked up at it and marveled at its strength and size (I'm still talking about the tree, hehe). And suddenly the whole tree started to shake violently! I froze as I watched in shear horror. I quickly snapped out of it and ran outside to bring my team in. By that time, it was barely shaking. We immediately began checking for anything explainable. Airflow from the vents, windows, fans, you name it we checked. But found nothing to explain it.

We did an all-night investigation but without results. And our conclusion was this. The entity wanted to let us know (me in this particular case), that it was upset. So it violently shook the tree in protest. Then left quickly so as to not offer any evidence whatsoever to our investigation.

The investigation went horribly wrong anyway. My friend, a sheriff, and fellow investigator (we'll call him Bob), did not take the investigation seriously from the beginning. While I and my investigation partner, Anndrija  were interviewing the lady, Bob was upstairs with his meters and talking to the other investigators about how gorgeous the lady was. I heard it, so I'm sure she heard it too. So I ran upstairs to quiet him down. Then that night after the lady went to bed, Bob wouldn't stop laughing and telling jokes. And he would fall asleep on occasion and snore as loud as you can imagine. He would then wake up and say, oh, was I snoring? Then he would start laughing loudly again. Some of us went to another room for the night.

I felt really embarrassed the next morning and apologized to the lady. I gave her a recommendation for someone that might be able to help her. Because one things for sure, she would never trust us again. It's strange because I never witnessed Bob get out of control like that. We often wondered if the entity hadn’t really left after all… but instead, had worked itself into him. He seemed to be an easy target that night.

Sorry so long.  :)
My Signature
Posted Image
Check out the GhostStudy.com "YouTube Channel!" Click here

#16 EVP

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,338 posts

Posted 10 October 2017 - 01:27 AM

Jim, don't apologize for making this too long. It gave me insight on how you work an investigation and I can see your perceived professionalism as paramount. Kudos for that. I really loved this story Maybe the tree shaking wasn't so much showing it's displeasure that you were there so much as "you're dealing with an alpha male, respect my wraith.". Curious is "Bob" the phantom admin here?

That's a really interesting concept on the spirit worming of Bob. Years ago, I had found my way browsing to a paranormal teams website out of Jersey. (I can't find the article, like many teams they come and go). I was looking through one of their investigations where they talked about a "walk-in". They described a "walk-in" as a temporary possession. It happened during an investigation and the entire segment was audio taped.

You could hear the bustling and then one investigator began talking which switched into a hideous maniacal laugh that seemed almost endless. Confusion ensued and then the leader of team yelled out "EVERYONE, GET OUT OF THE HOUSE!!!!" Once everyone left including the infected investigator everything returned to normal. It was surmised that something had taken over the investigator and it's strength resided in the house. I too do not want to over dramatize this audio recording but the laugh of the "walk-in" was disturbing and stood the hair up on the back of my neck". I do not believe this was staged, there was something completely wrong with that laugh. I find it even disturbing talking about it now.

Thanks again Jim. That was a great story. I'm glad you shared.

Edited by EVP, 10 October 2017 - 01:33 AM.

My Signature
Posted Image

#17 KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,275 posts

Posted 10 October 2017 - 01:37 AM

View PostEVP, on 09 October 2017 - 08:47 PM, said:

No Klainey I did not share any of my clairvoyant experiences. I keep most of that hidden because I no longer am sensitive that way and I am more data orientated now. I will share them later on in the week after I have finished my experiments here :) Promise!

I'm glad you aren't disturbed by your clairvoyance. I have worked with several mediums in the past and a good majority of them can't always turn off what they see, feel and hear. They have mixed feelings about it being a gift.

No, :confused0068: I don't like seeing things pop up unexpected or expected. However, when I hear something that doesn't worry me :good:
My Signature
Posted Image

#18 MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

Apparition

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,841 posts
  • Interests:Meat Loaf(Actor/Singer not the food), Paranormal, Reading, Beading, Baking, Barbecuing, Cooking, Container Gardening and Music.

Posted 10 October 2017 - 09:31 AM

View PostKlaineyGStudy, on 10 October 2017 - 01:37 AM, said:

No, :confused0068: I don't like seeing things pop up unexpected or expected. However, when I hear something that doesn't worry me :good:

I hear you, hearing is one thing, seeing it is an entirely different matter. I too, prefer to hear, not see.
My Signature

Aquène kah nahonnushagk(Peace and farewell),
WaûtuckquesSóchepo (SnowRabbit)

The Unofficial GhostStudy Easter Bunny

Posted Image

My Shop

#19 Vlawde

Seance

• GS Member
  • 11,702 posts

Posted 10 October 2017 - 09:54 AM

EVP, I remember the investigators voice changing and all that. It was all on video, but it's been years since I've seen it
My Signature
Posted Image

#20 EVP

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,338 posts

Posted 10 October 2017 - 05:21 PM

View PostVlawdeGStudy, on 10 October 2017 - 09:54 AM, said:

EVP, I remember the investigators voice changing and all that. It was all on video, but it's been years since I've seen it

I didn't think anyone would remember that clip. Do you remember which group and state that was from? I would swear it was from NJ. I'd love to find that piece.
My Signature
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

members, guests, anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com