9 replies to this topic

#1 Kristin

Kristin

Banshee

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 160 posts

Posted 20 October 2017 - 10:45 AM

8 months before my Husband passed I had a Double Mastectomy done with Tissue Expanders! Tissue Expanders have a magnet in the front of them! Me and friend were goofing off with a EMF reader and it kept spiking ever time he pointed towards me. We figured it out and its my Expanders. They spike very high and I called my Doctor and they werent concerned about it. Does any believe that Spirits are drawn to EMF and is it possible that I'm a walking EMF. LOL but serious what do you all think?

#2 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,297 posts

Posted 20 October 2017 - 09:51 PM

I suppose anything is possible :)
Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

#3 siguie

siguie

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,021 posts

Posted 20 October 2017 - 10:31 PM

Um yeah ... actually you kinda need to define what you mean when you use the term "EMF" ... if you just have bar magnets in your breasts then you are registering "magnetic fields" from stationary aligned charges. Electromagnetic Fields have crossed Electric Fields AND Magnetic Fields generally because electrical charges are moving and the B field {magnetic field} wraps around them.

Then there is EMF meaning electromotive force which is basically the electrical potential of a thang.

Then of course there is EMF for electromagnetic frequency which can refer to light {electromagnetic radiation} OR the pulsed frequency of electronic devices or power sources like a 60Hz mains current.

Anywhow if you are just talking ElectroMagnetic Fields ... pretty much everything generates them :yes: from the synapses firing in brains, the beating of hearts to the motion of water flowing through pipes or blood through veins. If you want to use EMF in ghost hunting you need to understand what fields your equipment is tuned to AND what "normal" circumstances might set them off.

K so ghost hunting aside I'm pretty sure the real questions everyone has been quietly yearning to ask are 1) if you are in a pool floating on an inner tube do you find yourself pointing North? and 2) do you need to put metal pens in pockets or do they um just stay "there" 'cuz that could be really handy :yes:

:bunny:
- siguie -

#4 MrsFrootloops

MrsFrootloops

Lead Moderator

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,700 posts
  • Interests:Anything artistic, baking, cooking, waffles, comics, games, hamsters, and um, things lol.

Posted 21 October 2017 - 01:31 PM

Siguie, womens shirts tend to not have pockets over the breast area. I mean yeah, some do, but most don't.
Do whatever makes you happy, whatever fruits your loops.

#5 earthlydelitesGStudy

earthlydelitesGStudy

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,426 posts

Posted 21 October 2017 - 02:10 PM

Thanks Siguie, agree with you that it's likely just registering the magnets that you've got in the tissue expanders.
It's in the trees, it's coming!

#6 siguie

siguie

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,021 posts

Posted 21 October 2017 - 05:38 PM

View PostMrsFrootloops, on 21 October 2017 - 01:31 PM, said:

Siguie, womens shirts tend to not have pockets over the breast area. I mean yeah, some do, but most don't.

Even more reason for magnetic pen holding :yes:

Also I suspect many wiminz are actually rather flat and buy oversized bras to use as ginormous purses :yes: Srsly I've seen women pull out BIG wallets, phones keys, and I know one has a gun holster down there :confused0068:
- siguie -

#7 MrsFrootloops

MrsFrootloops

Lead Moderator

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,700 posts
  • Interests:Anything artistic, baking, cooking, waffles, comics, games, hamsters, and um, things lol.

Posted 21 October 2017 - 05:44 PM

View Postsiguie, on 21 October 2017 - 05:38 PM, said:

Even more reason for magnetic pen holding :yes:

Also I suspect many wiminz are actually rather flat and buy oversized bras to use as ginormous purses :yes: Srsly I've seen women pull out BIG wallets, phones keys, and I know one has a gun holster down there :confused0068:

Lol, not me man, I carry my backpack sized purse everywhere. Mr. was like "You have everything in there." and I was like "Yep, now watch out, I might have to pull out the kitchen sink."

#8 Kristin

Kristin

Banshee

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 160 posts

Posted 23 October 2017 - 12:59 PM

I don't know all the different t things about EMF. I just know it was making the thing go up!! LOL I was curious what anyone with knowledge of EMF thought. I do have weird things happen around me like light bulbs flicker and electronics sometimes acts weird but that could be coincidence cause its not all the time!!

#9 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,297 posts

Posted 24 October 2017 - 12:21 AM

You might be some sort of a slider :)  Here is an interesting article.

I know, I used to have issues with static electricity but it doesn't seem to be a problem now. I was always worried about spontaneous human combustion :confused0068:
Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

#10 MrsFrootloops

MrsFrootloops

Lead Moderator

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,700 posts

Posted 24 October 2017 - 11:35 AM

View PostKlaineyGStudy, on 24 October 2017 - 12:21 AM, said:

You might be some sort of a slider :)  Here is an interesting article.

I know, I used to have issues with static electricity but it doesn't seem to be a problem now. I was always worried about spontaneous human combustion :confused0068:

I'm still worried about spontaneous human combustion. That's some scary stuff.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users