Santa Sleigh       santa

13 Haunted Places To Stay In Northern California

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_HelenaHandBaskettGStudy_*

Guest_HelenaHandBaskettGStudy_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 March 2011 - 10:49 AM

Thought that this link may be of some interest to some of our members..

Anyone ever been to any of these locations?

http://www.associate...to_stay_in.html

#2 Vlawde

Vlawde

Exorcism

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,068 posts
  • Interests:Music, games, movies, the paranormal

Posted 03 April 2011 - 08:07 PM

View PostHelenaHandBaskettGStudy, on 30 March 2011 - 10:49 AM, said:

Thought that this link may be of some interest to some of our members..

Anyone ever been to any of these locations?

http://www.associate...to_stay_in.html

I've been to several, the Cary House in placerville. and the national Hotel...we spent the night there with our team. caught some good EVP.s and it was the first time I felt a spirit pass through me . both are an hour or less drive from where  I live. I've been to the Leger also

Edited by Vlawde, 03 April 2011 - 08:28 PM.

Posted Image

#3 AK24

AK24

Cold Spot

• GS Member
  • 23 posts

Posted 19 October 2011 - 10:58 PM

I live in Placer County so I'm familiar with most of these spots. I used to live in Auburn, CA so I would always explore Old Town Auburn, the Bernhard Museum, etc. I'm no small-town girl but it made me appreciate the history of it!
"Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will  fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort  me." Psalm 23:4    

#4 Vlawde

Vlawde

Exorcism

• GS Member
  • 12,068 posts

Posted 20 October 2011 - 09:45 AM

There some historical haunted places here the the Sacramento area. But personally, I much more enjoy private residences for investigating
Posted Image

#5 messageinabottle

messageinabottle

Apport

• GS Member
  • 50 posts
  • Interests:Law Enforcement, Military, Ghost Study/Paranormal, Fitness, Spirituality, Culinary, Shooting, Martial Arts, Video Games

Posted 08 August 2012 - 10:47 AM

View PostVlawde, on 20 October 2011 - 09:45 AM, said:

There some historical haunted places here the the Sacramento area. But personally, I much more enjoy private residences for investigating

I LOVE Old Town Sac, especially with the way the people dress up like back in the gold rush days...that's the only place I have to wait for a horse carriage to pass by before pulling out of the parking lot :P
Posted Image

#6 Vlawde

Vlawde

Exorcism

• GS Member
  • 12,068 posts

Posted 08 August 2012 - 02:03 PM

The underground tunnels are purportedly haunted. Ghost adventures investigated  past year.
Posted Image

#7 H4yW00d

H4yW00d

Goblin

• GS Member
  • PipPip
  • 314 posts
  • Interests:I like spending time with family and friends, the ocean, anything outdoors, roller coasters, holidays (especially Halloween), and anything paranormal

Posted 18 July 2014 - 08:45 AM

Oh No!!  The link is gone....Guess Ill have to find a Haunted bridge to sleep under since I cant find a hotel... :crazy:
I'm from the great city of Stockton (cough cough), and since my experience on the Queen Mary in Long Beach me and the family have gotten the Ghost Hunting bug.  We would like to find some reportedly haunted hotels to stay at in northern California.  If anyone has any good links they could share it would be much appreciated....Thank You

Posted Image