Free Skins
© Fisana

What's Your Favorite Ghoststudy.com Ghost Picture..?

• Please log in to reply
58 replies to this topic

#41 mat k

mat k

EVP

• GS Member
  • 98 posts

Posted 17 July 2015 - 02:36 PM

Thank you Jim, Spot on....

We Fall so we can pick ourselves up again

#42 Vlawde

Vlawde

Exorcism

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,435 posts
  • Interests:Music, games, movies, the paranormal

Posted 19 July 2015 - 12:18 PM

One of my all time favorites is the video posted here years ago, taken by the couple in Gettysburg of the soldiers walking up in the trees. Seems very genuine to me, the "sparks" before they manifest, the appearance and movement are the exact things I've experienced during activity

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube....ed/_xlyofmznOs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Edited by Vlawde, 19 July 2015 - 12:22 PM.

Posted Image

#43 JIMOverSeer

JIMOverSeer

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,191 posts

Posted 19 July 2015 - 02:51 PM

That's a great video capture!
They wrote me about that video many years ago but they were unable to show anyone because it was on VHS.
So they ended up sending the tape to me and I posted it on the web. It seems to be all over YouTube now.

Here's the first one I came across on YouTube
https://www.youtube....h?v=U3q_ZyoEpUs

#44 SpukiKitty

SpukiKitty

Residual Haunting

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 990 posts

Posted 20 July 2015 - 08:53 PM

That Gettysburg one is awesome!

#45 Guest_HelenaHandBaskettGStudy_*

Guest_HelenaHandBaskettGStudy_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 July 2015 - 07:47 PM

My all time favourite GS gallery photo, has always been the Amityville "Ghost Boy" photo.
I know that there are some people that have debunked the photo, saying its Lorraine Warren, but it will always be my favourite.
It may be because I did a lot of research for Jim, but it's still my favourite!

#46 SpukiKitty

SpukiKitty

Residual Haunting

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 990 posts

Posted 31 July 2015 - 06:06 PM

View PostHelenaHandBaskettGStudy, on 26 July 2015 - 07:47 PM, said:

My all time favourite GS gallery photo, has always been the Amityville "Ghost Boy" photo.
I know that there are some people that have debunked the photo, saying its Lorraine Warren, but it will always be my favourite.
It may be because I did a lot of research for Jim, but it's still my favourite!

I read somewhere that they said it was one of the guys (other than the Warrens) that investigated the place.
http://www.cracked.c...sed-frauds.html
Personally, I don't care for the Warrens. They both sounded like a real pieces of work. :verymad: They were a pair of phonies. Sorry. :Picture 562:

IMHO, the real "Amityville Horror" was the DeFeo murders!

#47 Vlawde

Vlawde

Exorcism

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,435 posts
  • Interests:Music, games, movies, the paranormal

Posted 31 July 2015 - 09:02 PM

Yeah, it was an investigator. Same shirt and glasses as shown in other photos of him at the house. I posted the story and photos here somewhere in the past year
Posted Image

#48 Guest_HelenaHandBaskettGStudy_*

• Guests

Posted 06 August 2015 - 06:44 AM

Don't care, I still like the photo.. Geez.. Do you two tell kids Santa isn't real too?

And say what you will about the Warrens, but there is no denying at one time they were
trailblazers in the field. This board probably would not be here today if not for them.

And since when did Cracked.com become a reliable resource for information?

I think that somewhere along the way, money corrupted the Warren's like it does many others.
I do believe something happened to the Lutz's in that house. Was it as bad as the book and the movie
portrayed? Not likely. Jay Anson at one time admitted to using artistic licence in the book.
I believe the ONE person who's story never changed in all years the story had been out. George Lutz.
If you haven't read Jim's encounter with him, you should. Jim says he was very sincere when they spoke.

#49 Safire973

Safire973

Doppelganger

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,368 posts

Posted 07 August 2015 - 07:53 PM

View PostSpukiKitty, on 31 July 2015 - 06:06 PM, said:

Personally, I don't care for the Warrens. They both sounded like a real pieces of work. :verymad: They were a pair of phonies. Sorry. :Picture 562:

I'm going to highjack this thread for a second just to say I'm going to resurrect a thread started here many years ago because I would very much like you to expand on that statement.

http://www.paranorma...?showtopic=1619
I fully believe that not everyone is meant to see things; some things you just aren't meant to know.

#50 SpukiKitty

SpukiKitty

Residual Haunting

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 990 posts

Posted 15 August 2015 - 10:41 AM

View PostHelenaHandBaskettGStudy, on 06 August 2015 - 06:44 AM, said:

Don't care, I still like the photo.. Geez.. Do you two tell kids Santa isn't real too?

And say what you will about the Warrens, but there is no denying at one time they were
trailblazers in the field. This board probably would not be here today if not for them.

And since when did Cracked.com become a reliable resource for information?

I think that somewhere along the way, money corrupted the Warren's like it does many others.
I do believe something happened to the Lutz's in that house. Was it as bad as the book and the movie
portrayed? Not likely. Jay Anson at one time admitted to using artistic licence in the book.
I believe the ONE person who's story never changed in all years the story had been out. George Lutz.
If you haven't read Jim's encounter with him, you should. Jim says he was very sincere when they spoke.

I think you have some good points. I feel the same about some paranormal shows. I love Ghost Adventures but I'm disenchanted with the newer stuff. I think a lot of these folks can be both genuine and phony. Seldom are things strictly black & white. Like you said, The Warrens made Paranormal Investigation a "thing" and they were indeed trailblazers.

And even if a certain source turns out to be questionable, they can still be trailblazers and have "stopped clock" moments.

For example, Sylvia Brown. I think the woman was a complete phony and just plain evil....however, she did investigate that Toy-R-Us store and that investigation did give us, THIS.....
https://www.youtube.c...ORxJTdow
....as far as I know, this hasn't been debunked and people still have experiences at that store to this day.

And then there's Signumd Freud, who pioneered modern Psychotherapy. Although his theories are now mostly discredited, he is no less considered a great pioneer in the field and things might be a lot different today if he didn't do his thing.

Considering the the horror that was the DeFeo murders, I wouldn't be surprised that there would be some ghostly stuff afoot (be they spirits, etheric inprints or bad energy forms). Perhaps there wasn't a super-epic devil-fest there and perhaps things were VERY exagerated but it's possible there's something there. It's possible that, if George Lutz is telling the truth, it's likely that he's very sensitive to this paranormal stuff.

Subsequent owners of the house state that it's just a normal, nice house. Either they're not "sensitives", they're fibbing in order to deflect attention (that house gets a lot of Amityville fanatics coming by and bugging everybody) or the whole thing's bogus.

Sometime's the truth is somewhere in the middle.

Edited by SpukiKitty, 15 August 2015 - 10:42 AM.

#51 JIMOverSeer

JIMOverSeer

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,191 posts

Posted 15 August 2015 - 06:12 PM

I'm not a Sylvia Brown fan either... but as far as that picture goes, I have never heard the full story before... interesting stuff.

#52 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,041 posts

Posted 15 August 2015 - 06:54 PM

Hmmm, interesting. I haven't heard this story before, so thanks, SpukiKitty. I found this interesting web-site of people's personal accounts who worked at TRU etc.

http://ghosts.org/ha...s-sunnyvale-ca/
Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

#53 vave82

vave82

The Fairy with an Attitude

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 962 posts
  • Interests:Family time, my pets, travelling, outdoors, shopping, pretty things and paranormal - quite a good mix here!

Posted 16 August 2015 - 06:34 PM

I had a quick look through the photos, I must say this one caught my attention!

http://www.ghoststud...un2015_1007.htm

:)

#54 Lord_tea

Lord_tea

Ghoul

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 206 posts
  • Interests:To be honest I prefer coffee.

Posted 17 August 2015 - 03:38 AM

View PostVlawde, on 19 July 2015 - 12:18 PM, said:

One of my all time favorites is the video posted here years ago, taken by the couple in Gettysburg of the soldiers walking up in the trees. Seems very genuine to me, the "sparks" before they manifest, the appearance and movement are the exact things I've experienced during activity

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube....ed/_xlyofmznOs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

This is definitely up their in my favourite ghost footage!

"Genius might be the ability to say a profound thing in a simple way" - Charles Bukowski

#55 Guest_HelenaHandBaskettGStudy_*

• Guests

Posted 29 August 2015 - 11:14 AM

View PostSpukiKitty, on 15 August 2015 - 10:41 AM, said:

I think you have some good points. I feel the same about some paranormal shows. I love Ghost Adventures but I'm disenchanted with the newer stuff. I think a lot of these folks can be both genuine and phony. Seldom are things strictly black & white. Like you said, The Warrens made Paranormal Investigation a "thing" and they were indeed trailblazers.

And even if a certain source turns out to be questionable, they can still be trailblazers and have "stopped clock" moments.

For example, Sylvia Brown. I think the woman was a complete phony and just plain evil....however, she did investigate that Toy-R-Us store and that investigation did give us, THIS.....
https://www.youtube.c...ORxJTdow
....as far as I know, this hasn't been debunked and people still have experiences at that store to this day.

And then there's Signumd Freud, who pioneered modern Psychotherapy. Although his theories are now mostly discredited, he is no less considered a great pioneer in the field and things might be a lot different today if he didn't do his thing.

Considering the the horror that was the DeFeo murders, I wouldn't be surprised that there would be some ghostly stuff afoot (be they spirits, etheric inprints or bad energy forms). Perhaps there wasn't a super-epic devil-fest there and perhaps things were VERY exagerated but it's possible there's something there. It's possible that, if George Lutz is telling the truth, it's likely that he's very sensitive to this paranormal stuff.

Subsequent owners of the house state that it's just a normal, nice house. Either they're not "sensitives", they're fibbing in order to deflect attention (that house gets a lot of Amityville fanatics coming by and bugging everybody) or the whole thing's bogus.

Sometime's the truth is somewhere in the middle.

I had never seen that clip from "That's Incredible!" before. Thanks for posting. I used to watch that show all the time as a kid..
There was an episode that I have never been able to find online, but it had to do with a haunted hotel somewhere.. I remember a scene with a bed that was supposedly shaking of its own accord.. can't remember much of the episode tho!

As for Brown, I used to be a big fan, but lost all respect for her when it came out that she told Shawn Hornbeck's parent's he was dead, but for a $10,000 fee, she would help locate the body....Didn't she have egg on her face, when he was found after 4 years being held captive by some sick paedophile. And she told Amanda Berry's mom the same thing.

I think as with anything, money corrupts!

#56 SpukiKitty

SpukiKitty

Residual Haunting

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 990 posts

Posted 30 August 2015 - 07:37 AM

View PostLord_tea, on 17 August 2015 - 03:38 AM, said:

This is definitely up their in my favourite ghost footage!

I saw that recently. Very wild capture!

I was looking at this.....
Posted ImagePosted Image
.....It likely has a perfectly rational exlplanation (person in shadows) but it nonetheless looks intriguing.....
Posted Image
.....The subject also appears to be flipping us off.

I was thinking "Picture of face on girl's pants", then I noticed the finger. Perhaps a person right in front of girl behind him/her.

But dang! It's awfully grey!

Here's the link. What do you think?....
http://www.ghoststud...weirdtub104.htm

Edited by SpukiKitty, 30 August 2015 - 07:38 AM.

#57 Guest_HelenaHandBaskettGStudy_*

• Guests

Posted 30 August 2015 - 07:42 AM

View PostSpukiKitty, on 30 August 2015 - 07:37 AM, said:

I saw that recently. Very wild capture!

I was looking at this.....
Posted ImagePosted Image
.....It likely has a perfectly rational exlplanation (person in shadows) but it nonetheless looks intriguing.....
Posted Image
.....The subject also appears to be flipping us off.

I was thinking "Picture of face on girl's pants", then I noticed the finger. Perhaps a person right in front of girl behind him/her.

But dang! It's awfully grey!

Here's the link. What do you think?....
http://www.ghoststud...weirdtub104.htm

If this was at a concert or a rave, (obviously alcohol is invloved, dude is holding a beer), it isn't much of a stretch that this person might just be the ultimate photobomber.
I get photobombed at concerts all the time.. (and done my share of it as well!)

#58 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,041 posts

Posted 04 June 2020 - 04:08 AM

View PostRoxstar, on 03 July 2015 - 04:45 AM, said:

I've always liked this one... Posted ImagePosted Image

Now that is crazy!
Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

#59 earthlydelitesGStudy

earthlydelitesGStudy

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,181 posts

Posted 09 June 2020 - 08:49 PM

wow the nose on that creature in the mirror.... no thanks!
It's in the trees, it's coming!