Cemetery Class A?

• You cannot reply to this topic
36 replies to this topic

#21 Guest_Hudds_*

• Guests

Posted 14 June 2016 - 11:42 AM

View PostRoxstar, on 14 June 2016 - 06:04 AM, said:

About the lying/deceiving spirits and voices you mentioned Hudds, yes, I have seen that happen too. Those are the ones, in my opinion, to be weary of. They also can mimic others, I've seen that.
Well, what can I say Roxstar, you surely seem experienced of real world E.V.P. ;)
You are correct, those are the ones to be weary of and they do imitate others, and also many times deceased people. Unfortunately, many victims to fall into their temporally deceptive bait.

How long have you been conducting E.V.P sessions, and investigating?

#22 EVP

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,403 posts
  • Interests:Digital Still Creation

Posted 14 June 2016 - 03:25 PM

View PostRoxstar, on 14 June 2016 - 06:04 AM, said:

Intriguing story and experience, EVP. So the girl, Christy, as far as you knew was still alive? So if it was directly connected then, it would be very strange indeed!!

That is correct Roxstar. I wasn't able to trace that she's still alive but she was young when she lived there. I'd like to think there might be a connection but if it wasn't I'd say it's one monumental coincidence.
My Signature
Posted Image

#23 Roxstar

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,153 posts
  • Interests:The paranormal, ghost and after life research, family, music, science, video games. I am mostly into EVP but also love to use spirit boxes and other forms of communication. It's a true passion of mine, more than a hobby.

Posted 15 June 2016 - 06:35 AM

@Hudds I have been doing research on spirits and the paranormal since I was around age 14, so 20 years now, give or take. That was in the Polaroid days, before digital cameras of course :) I grew up in a house that had a lot of spiritual activity so I had a lot of experiences that i remember as well as my family does, and so it was just a natural transition for me to start trying to document things. I started with an old tape recorder and a Polaroid camera haha but we all have to start somewhere right? How about you? @EVP yes it seems as if that could have been a voice from the living in that experience you had, very cool coincidence if not. Thanks for sharing the story, it is a very interesting subject and thought to ponder on for sure.
My Signature

"What Scares You, Masters You."

-UNKNOWN-

#24 Guest_Hudds_*

• Guests

Posted 15 June 2016 - 08:09 AM

View PostRoxstar, on 15 June 2016 - 06:35 AM, said:

@Hudds I have been doing research on spirits and the paranormal since I was around age 14, so 20 years now, give or take. That was in the Polaroid days, before digital cameras of course :) I grew up in a house that had a lot of spiritual activity so I had a lot of experiences that i remember as well as my family does, and so it was just a natural transition for me to start trying to document things. I started with an old tape recorder and a Polaroid camera haha but we all have to start somewhere right? How about you?

I had a feeling that you been into this line of field for a longtime. It's all good, as you gained plenty of knowledge throughout the years. The old tape recorder and Polaroid was cool and decent way to start and get the job done back then. :good:

Although, I been always interested in the paranormal since I was kid, my actual experience with spirits started back in 1996. Which allowed me to do in depth research, studies and document and also conducted E.V.P sessions, in order to study the entity and understand it's behaviour/activity, and purpose. After my experience, I decided to help others and assisted many local investigation teams throughout the years. My second experience was back in 2011, which was a real tough one, as these spirits were extremely malevolent, and apparently on a mission, which challenged me unimaginably.
And again, I documented, studied, and conducted countless E.V.P sessions, mainly to find answers to who perhaps was responsible, to send them my way and attempted to destroy our family.

#25 CDS

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,261 posts

Posted 16 June 2016 - 02:06 AM

View PostHudds, on 15 June 2016 - 08:09 AM, said:

I had a feeling that you been into this line of field for a longtime. It's all good, as you gained plenty of knowledge throughout the years. The old tape recorder and Polaroid was cool and decent way to start and get the job done back then. :good:

Although, I been always interested in the paranormal since I was kid, my actual experience with spirits started back in 1996. Which allowed me to do in depth research, studies and document and also conducted E.V.P sessions, in order to study the entity and understand it's behaviour/activity, and purpose. After my experience, I decided to help others and assisted many local investigation teams throughout the years. My second experience was back in 2011, which was a real tough one, as these spirits were extremely malevolent, and apparently on a mission, which challenged me unimaginably.
And again, I documented, studied, and conducted countless E.V.P sessions, mainly to find answers to who perhaps was responsible, to send them my way and attempted to destroy our family.

I've been down that road... The answer I got, "We like you"
My Signature

#26 Guest_Hudds_*

• Guests

Posted 16 June 2016 - 03:18 AM

View PostCDS, on 16 June 2016 - 02:06 AM, said:

I've been down that road... The answer I got, "We like you"

While each situation and purpose may seem similar, or perhaps differ to an extent.
The answer you received is not uncommon, CDS
What's your thoughts, to the answer you got?

#27 CDS

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,261 posts

Posted 16 June 2016 - 01:58 PM

View PostHudds, on 16 June 2016 - 03:18 AM, said:

While each situation and purpose may seem similar, or perhaps differ to an extent.
The answer you received is not uncommon, CDS
What's your thoughts, to the answer you got?

Well, basically I'm not sure what I've come in contact with. They try to pass themselves off as dead humans.

Through EVP, the ones that hang around me most of the time have some kind of hierarchy.

I've also had a variety of encounters with what seems to be different entities types. Most are benign. Beware the Black Mass.
My Signature

#28 Guest_Hudds_*

• Guests

Posted 16 June 2016 - 02:44 PM

View PostCDS, on 16 June 2016 - 01:58 PM, said:

Well, basically I'm not sure what I've come in contact with. They try to pass themselves off as dead humans.

We mentioned about the spirits to be wary of previously in this thread, who mimic the deceased.
They had been many claims, and reports of spirits who imitated the deceased, and deceived people.
The answer you received "I like you" like I said earlier is not uncommon, as many also heard the same response/reply.

Through EVP, the ones that hang around me most of the time have some kind of hierarchy.

Any reason to why you think that they have some kind of hierarchy, CDS?

Beware the Black Mass.

Is this something you experienced?

#29 CDS

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,261 posts

Posted 17 June 2016 - 10:30 AM

View PostHudds, on 16 June 2016 - 02:44 PM, said:

The answer you received "I like you" like I said earlier is not uncommon, as many also heard the same response/reply.

The response was actually "WE like you" and I know it's not all that uncommon  :good:

Any reason to why you think that they have some kind of hierarchy, CDS?

I have processed countless EVP's, not all my own. I picked up on their chatter between themselves of which the content had indicated as such. Mind you this is years of work.

Is this something you experienced?

Yes I have had several encounters with black (non humanoid shaped) mass' I'm pretty sure I wrote about a few of them here. I do frequent quite a few paranormal related sites, so I could be wrong. later when time permits I'll see if I can find it.
My Signature

#30 Little Rhody

Orb

• GS Member
  • 25 posts
  • Interests:Snowboarding, surfing, paranormal

Posted 17 June 2016 - 12:26 PM

Sounds like "Kevin" or "Seven"

#31 Guest_Hudds_*

• Guests

Posted 17 June 2016 - 01:36 PM

View PostCDS, on 17 June 2016 - 10:30 AM, said:

The response was actually "WE like you" and I know it's not all that uncommon  :good:

I meant to type "WE" not " I ", obviously my mistake. :)

I have processed countless EVP's, not all my own. I picked up on their chatter between themselves of which the content had indicated as such. Mind you this is years of work.

Interesting, I would really like to know and talk further about this topic with you, CDS. Maybe, you could start this topic thread, someday?

Yes I have had several encounters with black (non humanoid shaped) mass' I'm pretty sure I wrote about a few of them here. I do frequent quite a few paranormal related sites, so I could be wrong. later when time permits I'll see if I can find it.

Indeed, if you could find where you wrote about your encounters with black mass on here, I would really appreciate it, CDS.

Edited by Hudds, 17 June 2016 - 03:31 PM.

#32 ashencrumbs

Apport

• GS Member
  • 70 posts
  • Interests:EVP. Theory. Coffee in the morning and wine in the evening.

Posted 06 July 2016 - 07:25 PM

Cemeteries are a prime spot to gather EVP. They seem to be a central hub for the dead. It's where they hang out to commune with other ghosts, They are the places where I have captured my most clear EVP. I do tend to stay way from recording spirit box, ET AL, session. To easy for someone to say it was just a random voice from the radio. Which it could be.  It's a good EVP you captured there. If you wanted to you could clean it up in an audio program like gold wave or another you might have.
My Signature

#33 Vlawde

Exorcism

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,034 posts
  • Interests:Music, games, movies, the paranormal

Posted 07 July 2016 - 12:59 PM

I'm at home where I can actually LISTEN to audio.  I didn't read this thread before, so I listened to the recordings in the first post before reading the rest of the thread so I wouldn't be influenced.  First few times I heard "Pain"   After that it sounds to me like " Hey"  Not hearing the "k" others mentioned, nor the two syllables required for Kev-vin. Just one
My Signature
Posted Image

#34 Guest_Hudds_*

• Guests

Posted 07 July 2016 - 02:25 PM

View PostVlawdeGStudy, on 07 July 2016 - 12:59 PM, said:

First few times I heard "Pain"   After that it sounds to me like " Hey"  Not hearing the "k" others mentioned, nor the two syllables required for Kev-vin. Just one

Thank you Vlawde, for giving us a perfect example of Pareidolia. :D

#35 Vlawde

Exorcism

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,034 posts
  • Interests:Music, games, movies, the paranormal

Posted 07 July 2016 - 02:37 PM

Told ya it was dust!  ;)
My Signature
Posted Image

#36 earthlydelitesGStudy

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,918 posts

Posted 08 July 2016 - 12:10 AM

Vlawde, we get good at picking up those dust bunnies, don't we!
My Signature
It's in the trees, it's coming!

#37 Roxstar

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,153 posts
  • Interests:The paranormal, ghost and after life research, family, music, science, video games. I am mostly into EVP but also love to use spirit boxes and other forms of communication. It's a true passion of mine, more than a hobby.

Posted 29 April 2018 - 12:11 PM

Just wanted to re-visit this one, and maybe have it moved into the E.V.P. section that we have now? I believe what is being said is "Pain." I have no doubt, actually. I've analyzed it and thrown the e.v.p. through several different programs and that's what it sounds like to me. Thanks to everyone who provided feedback on this. I'm still learning every day :)
My Signature

"What Scares You, Masters You."

-UNKNOWN-

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com