• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 aisLinnZ

aisLinnZ

Ectoplasm

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 123 posts
  • Interests:Playing Celtic harp, sketching, reading bks of people in a mystical perspective(Abe Lincoln,Hildegard of Bingen,William B. Yeats,Nostrodomus-regular folks , living their beliefs), enjoy forests~

Posted 25 November 2016 - 04:29 PM

I have had several dreams that while having them, feel like ...me? Not scary; they feel normal while dreaming. Upon waking up though, I have felt confused or disoriented for a minute-Like, "were is this?" And in a moment I 'come back'..ooooh. yah, that was a real feeling dream.

* In this one, I am a man, on my back on a scafolding way up high at a ceiling, and I see my hands (sort of tan, kinda buff) holding a small hammer thing, and Iam tapping small tiles, into a large art type project. Its on a ceiling that seems to be a church or chapel or something. Alot of the picture or art image Iam working on uses many shades of blue tiny tiles. I have an assistant(not sure why I know he is employed by me) and we both are tired, but really enjoying doing this work. I notice my shirt sleeves are puffy and rolled alot, up to my elbows.

* In this other dream, Iam again a male,  but I am more aware of my age, maybe mid 30's, and I am on a shore, standing in sand and hugging two young boys, one is like 6 and the other 10ish. They are sad, the youngest crying, and asking if I really have to leave again. They both have brown hair..kind of long. I am sad, but also feel excited to get back to the big ship that is a ways out from shore, in the ocean. I am dressed in warm things, but my pants are like knee high, and I have boots on. The boys are dressed sort of 1700,1800's. I didn't get a feel if I was a fisherman or what.-though the ship was a large one with large sails....

Well, in both dreams-I wake up the same...a bit confused of where I am, then realize I had only dreamed. If not a passed life 'glimpse', those dreams were very detailed both in emotion and feel. I remember how it felt hugging those sons goodbye, and also how it felt meticulously tapping those tiny tiles into the ceiling art.
"..for those who believe, no words are necessary. For those who do not believe, no words are possible.."  (and that's ok!~)

#2 MacCGStudy

MacCGStudy

Disembodied Voice

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,938 posts
  • Interests:Meat Loaf, Paranormal, Reading, Beading, Baking, Barbecuing, Cooking, Container Gardening and Music.

Posted 25 November 2016 - 08:00 PM

It could be past life dreams.

Aquène kah nahonnushagk(Peace and farewell),
WaûtuckquesSóchepo (SnowRabbit)

The Unofficial GhostStudy Easter Bunny

Posted Image

My Shop

#3 Amethyst

Amethyst

Official Ghoststudy Psychic

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,271 posts

Posted 26 November 2016 - 04:37 PM

It sounds like lucid dreaming.  When you are in the alpha state, like sleeping, it is easy to slip into a past life memory/memories.  As a board certified retired hypnotherapist who specialized in past life regression, you want to take a person into that light state.  You can still hear what is going on around you, one can move, cough, sneeze or whatever but still stay in the alpha state.

The most common memories are what you are wearing and are you inside or outside.  Sounds like you were dreaming of past lives.  When regressed it is easy to slip from lifetime to lifetime.

Amethyst
IF AT FIRST YOU DON'T SUCCEED THEN SKYDIVING IS NOT FOR YOU!

ADVICE, WHEN MOST NEEDED, IS LEAST HEEDED

Life is like a roll of toilet paper; the closer it gets to the end the quicker it goes!

"A heart is not judged by how much you love, but by how much you are loved by others" said the Wizard of Oz to the Tin Man.

#4 aisLinnZ

aisLinnZ

Ectoplasm

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 123 posts
  • Interests:Playing Celtic harp, sketching, reading bks of people in a mystical perspective(Abe Lincoln,Hildegard of Bingen,William B. Yeats,Nostrodomus-regular folks , living their beliefs), enjoy forests~

Posted 26 November 2016 - 09:08 PM

View PostAmethyst, on 26 November 2016 - 04:37 PM, said:

It sounds like lucid dreaming.  When you are in the alpha state, like sleeping, it is easy to slip into a past life memory/memories.  As a board certified retired hypnotherapist who specialized in past life regression, you want to take a person into that light state.  You can still hear what is going on around you, one can move, cough, sneeze or whatever but still stay in the alpha state.

The most common memories are what you are wearing and are you inside or outside.  Sounds like you were dreaming of past lives.  When regressed it is easy to slip from lifetime to lifetime.

Amethyst

Lucid or past lives, which? I wasn't controlling what I was doing- I was just 'being'.

This is an odd example of a dream-again, in the past...but I was 'observing' rather than being... But its a dream 'in a dream' ,is all I can think.

~ I am seeing a small cabin, at sunset- in a snowy place, not many trees. I see inside, 3 people. A husband and wife, about 70, and a rugged cranky fellow, bearded and slender(as they all are, lack of food) who is their son and he is yelling they should leave. There is a large white dog, who is very slender too. The son yells, and the parents keep saying "no no, we can't survive that much cold-"..The fella leaves, mad, and the dog barks; the couple cries.

The dream switches, and a unit of soldiers, British(their voices) walking through grass and some snow, spot the cabin and yell out. It looks 1700's by their uniforms & swords,guns you load w/gunpowder and round bullet things. One soldier runs and shuves open the door, and there are 2 skeletons- that couple (their clothing..her dress & apron..rotted blankets), and the dog skeleton. The soldiers dont know they had a son. The captain calls them sad souls who died out in "no where, better off staying in homeland-they'd have been"..

Weird. No clue why it would be a rather incomplete dream, though quite a character study. And just how long ago had the couple and son settled? If the soldiers seemed 1700's, geez...was the cabin family and dog like 1600's by how old their remains looked? Huh. Why would I dream 2 scenereos? Odd. This was especially vivid- I haven't dreamt of 2 time periods before.

Sorry long reply...I certainly read up on dreams , etc...but sometimes, I am too tired of pondering, and let it be. I know I dream vividly, and often of past loved ones...so it is; I guess. ~Namaste~
"..for those who believe, no words are necessary. For those who do not believe, no words are possible.."  (and that's ok!~)

#5 Amethyst

Amethyst

Official Ghoststudy Psychic

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,271 posts

Posted 27 November 2016 - 06:45 AM

I interchange the term lucid when a dream is profound and very real, like you can remember lots of details, smells, sounds, colors, faces...and wake up and have total recall.

Past life dreaming happens to a handful of people and it sounds like you are one of them.  Thanks for sharing them.

Amethyst
IF AT FIRST YOU DON'T SUCCEED THEN SKYDIVING IS NOT FOR YOU!

ADVICE, WHEN MOST NEEDED, IS LEAST HEEDED

Life is like a roll of toilet paper; the closer it gets to the end the quicker it goes!

"A heart is not judged by how much you love, but by how much you are loved by others" said the Wizard of Oz to the Tin Man.

#6 Louczar

Louczar

Ghostlight

• GS Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 418 posts
  • Interests:WOW, our dogs and hanging with good people!

Posted 28 November 2016 - 09:29 AM

Not making fun of the topic NOR trying to make fun of anyone.  The topic made me remember a movie called "Defending Your Life".  I liked the movie and remembered this scene and had to share.

https://www.youtube....h?v=FAaX9SvNAUo
Just because you have one....doesn't mean you have to act like one - Louczar
Life is short, enjoy it!

#7 aisLinnZ

aisLinnZ

Ectoplasm

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 123 posts

Posted 28 November 2016 - 02:50 PM

View PostAmethyst, on 27 November 2016 - 06:45 AM, said:

I interchange the term lucid when a dream is profound and very real, like you can remember lots of details, smells, sounds, colors, faces...and wake up and have total recall.

Past life dreaming happens to a handful of people and it sounds like you are one of them.  Thanks for sharing them.

Amethyst

Thanks for taking time to read them! I.......have a boatload(oops pun) more that are reacurring- as in, usually the same. Not sure why I've always been a vivid dreamer; but Its a common thing sounds like! My mom,aunt..my brother- look at me weird when I mention a dream...they always say..."hey, how come you have dreams of gram, or etc..& I dont!" (Oddly, actually grammar did dream - ALOT. But often of stuff before it happened)
: )

#8 aisLinnZ

aisLinnZ

Ectoplasm

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 123 posts

Posted 28 November 2016 - 03:28 PM

View PostLouczar, on 28 November 2016 - 09:29 AM, said:

Not making fun of the topic NOR trying to make fun of anyone.  The topic made me remember a movie called "Defending Your Life".  I liked the movie and remembered this scene and had to share.

https://www.youtube....h?v=FAaX9SvNAUo

That was too funny!! Haven't seen that movie (or clip) before!! LoL ; )

I haven't really studied up on past life stuff- I did have a 'reading' done at this place called 'Aesclepion' in San Rafael CA.....I had been doing their 'meditation' classes to learn how to center myself better....all the sudden paranormal stuff, flipped me out, and I needed to learn how to make it 'quiet down'..

...but 'meditation' had lots of levels-in their 'structure' and I ended up doing 'aura' readings on students and volunteers (brave enough to let greenhorn sentientish type folks like myself... practice!)......but the 'advanced' students would do their (past live connected with aura thing) practice on us newbees! 3 to one! Me (or another student/volunteer) sit a chair, and 3 of them sat facing me - each taking turns....it took along time, my bladder got full from sitting so long! (I had to break their focus...sorry, bthrm calls!)

A little weird-but interesting, I didnt know what to think or do about past life info, once they said their stuff. How did it really effect my daily life and especially  the ghost stuff....and what they said was certainly different from these 'dream-blips' I get now and then! Its a big ole paranormal journey riddle I guess!  ; )

[Wow, I checked aesclepions site.....they sure changed their verbiage! Since it was like 5 yrs ago when I was there......they never used the words  'astral', 'beings' trance medium ship! Those buggers!! I would ask and ask- and get the ' eye roll' stare, when I would ask why I was seeing 'people(soul,spirit etc)' next to someone....maybe it wasn't  'intellectual' to be 'seeing'! I wasn't there on a whim- I was super scared and needed answers(be sides my huge amount of books I was plowing through on my own).......awe well. At least they are more empathetic/sympathetic if a student needs an ear to talk too....nowadays. a sorry for my rant! And long reply!] : )

Edited by aisLinnZ, 28 November 2016 - 04:28 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users