Interview News Fiction Comedy

• You cannot reply to this topic
3 replies to this topic

#1 Captain Kundalini

Haunted Hollywood Guru

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,556 posts

Posted 05 June 2014 - 06:18 AM

Good evening and welcome to another episode of “In The Studio”.
Our guest tonight is a rather odd looking gentleman who goes by the name of Mr. Robert Bunsen from Sussex on Thames.
Hello, Mr. Bunsen and welcome to the show.
“Thank you. How do you do?”
Very well, thank you. Now if you please, Mr. Bunsen, tell us about your plight and why you wish to let the people of the world know about it.
“Well sir, I am a frog.”
A Frog?
“Yes, I am a frog.
But, you look perfectly human.
“Ah yes, I do and there is a reason for that.”
And that reason is?
“Uh, well it’s like this. Once upon a time in this very kingdom, I was swimming and hopping quite happily in one of the inland ponds when out of nowhere, a Maiden Princess walked up out of the woods. I made note of her presence and did my best to hide, but she saw me and begin to pursue me.
No matter how I tried, I could not escape her.
She finally managed to pick me up and before I knew it, she drew me to her face and kissed me!
The most horrendous and painful change came over me, so painful it was that I passed out from my physical exertions.
When I finally regained consciousness, I found that I had been changed into this form that you see before you.”
And why do you suppose this Maiden Princess kissed you?
“Well, I am quite sure that she must have been confused or even mislead by a tired, old fairy tale that’s been going around for eons, stating that if a Princess kisses a frog that he will turn into a handsome prince.
This Maiden Princess bade me come with her. I had no choice but to follow seeing that according to her I was quite naked and was in need of proper clothing. Once I got ‘dressed‘, I quickly excused myself and retraced my steps back to the door so as to make my escape.”
Amazing! What happened then?
“What do you think? I did my best to find my way back to the pond. I eventually got back to my home, jumped into the pond and tried to settle in. Much to my horror, though, I found that I was too big. The clothes I was wearing got all wet, so I removed them. Then I became aware that everything felt slimy and grotesque. Realizing that I could not return to my home the way I was, I dried my wet clothes in the hot, midday sun and once they were dry, put them on again, set forth and began my search for someone who might could be able to reverse the effects of this spell.
I have been through quite an ordeal looking for such a person because in the interim, I have been jailed, institutionalized, hospitalized, beaten, stomped on and had things thrown at me.”
“I see. Well, thank you for a most intriguing interview, Mr. Bunsen. And that’s our show for tonight, Ladies and Gentlemen. Please be sure to tune in next week where our guest will be….”
“Excuse me, but is that it?”
“Yes, Mr. Bunsen. I’m afraid we’re out of time…..and so are you.”
At that moment, two orderlies come in and quickly slip a straight jacket around Mr. Bunsen.
“WHAT’S ALL THIS? WHERE ARE YOU TAKING ME? I’M NOT…..”

(Cut to Commercial Break)

A Somewhat Original Short Story by Scott L. Spencer
©2014 Scott L. Spencer
All Rights Reserved.

Edited by Captain Kundalini, 05 June 2014 - 06:25 AM.

#2 MichelleGStudy

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,429 posts
  • Interests:I am in private practice with a primary focus on treatment & management of eye disease. I enjoy astronomy, paranormal Investigating, visiting cemeteries, geocaching, gold panning, metal detecting & things of that nature.

Posted 09 June 2014 - 08:47 AM

Very nice job Captain!!!!!!

#3 NightWalkerGStudy

Pooky's Keeper

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,454 posts
  • Interests:paranormal happenings, music, video games, smartphones, politics, keeping my fangs clean.

Posted 10 June 2014 - 08:21 AM

Hahaha!  I love it!!  Thanks for sharing!
My Signature
Posted Image

#4 MichelleGStudy

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,429 posts
  • Interests:I am in private practice with a primary focus on treatment & management of eye disease. I enjoy astronomy, paranormal Investigating, visiting cemeteries, geocaching, gold panning, metal detecting & things of that nature.

Posted 10 June 2014 - 02:09 PM

Hello Night!!!! I have missed you - hope you are doing well:)

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com