Free Skins
© Fisana

Is This Measurable Proof That The Future Can Be Forseen?

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#1 rainmaker

rainmaker

EVP

• GS Member
  • 98 posts
  • Interests:Family, Learning

Posted 21 April 2014 - 11:15 AM

I noticed as I grew up that I was more sensitive to things than other people around me. I had a few very unusual experiences that I won't get into just yet. Because I want to show you that using my forsight/ intuition/phychic ability or whatever you want to call it I have been able to consistintly provide the most accurate bullion predictions in recorded history. Here's my thread with unedited links for proof http://forums.silver...the-dollar.html I hope you enjoy reading. At least with this it is measurable as opposed to guess work and very specific. Perhaps it will get a healthier debate here? than it has done on silver stackers with just under 11000 views. If you like the link click on the website link to my twitter and follow and I will follow you back. Best wishes Vern

#2 Snowlord

Snowlord

Ghoststudy's Official Photo Expert

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,219 posts
  • Interests:Photography ... Chess ... Nature ... Astronomy ... Kicking Butt...stuff like that.

Posted 21 April 2014 - 11:44 AM

Couldn't you get rich doing that? I think that would be the most reasonable indicator of any ability you might have.

#3 rainmaker

rainmaker

EVP

• GS Member
  • 98 posts

Posted 21 April 2014 - 12:03 PM

I am first a skeptic and it has been very challenging to trust my own visions. I have seen myself more like James Randi ( truth seeker ) than a Uri Geller.  However I have learnt to trust in my visions ( pre MRI ). Its wise not to brag about or discuss my financial circumstances in public.  Many people just plain won't believe it! They say it is impossible. I am no banker or bullion chart expert just an average guy.

Edited by rainmaker, 25 April 2014 - 02:59 AM.

#4 Snowlord

Snowlord

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,219 posts
  • Interests:Photography ... Chess ... Nature ... Astronomy ... Kicking Butt...stuff like that.

Posted 21 April 2014 - 12:26 PM

Well, I'm not a believer myself. I'm just guessing that if your predictions are as accurate as you claim then you should be able to be pretty well off, I would think. But I don't know much about how the financial world works, so I'm just rambling here.

#5 rainmaker

rainmaker

EVP

• GS Member
  • 98 posts

Posted 21 April 2014 - 12:42 PM

You don't have to believe. The proof is there for all to see.
If you don't believe it in the face of this much evidence then you must believe an alternative such as chance which is not reasonable or perhaps you think I set future bullion prices for the whole world. Would be nice but no I do not. I am just an average guy that showed something special to the world.
Keep in mind I am not encouraging people to go and spend money on fortune telling!. If they have real ability let them prove it and i mean really prove their ability first ( FOR FREE ) such as I have.
I have never met another genuine phychic with real ability.
Its also probably unreasonable for me to believe that I am the only one. It is reasonable for me to believe ( we ) are very rare imo.

Edited by rainmaker, 25 April 2014 - 06:42 AM.

#6 Clarina1980

Clarina1980

Vortex

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,721 posts

Posted 23 April 2014 - 08:53 PM

If you are what you claim to be, "proof" will only be recognised if you can do it in recordable, scientific ways.  E.g in a lab, being tested for accuracy without any outside input.   If you want to be taken seriously, this is the way it would have to be done.  The same goes for any psychic or teller of the future.  Nobody has managed it yet despite lots of claims.
"True Love Is Like Ghosts, Which Everyone Talks About But Few Have Seen"

#7 rainmaker

rainmaker

EVP

• GS Member
  • 98 posts

Posted 23 April 2014 - 11:57 PM

Telling the public well in advance of SPECIFIC bullion numbers / prices to the dollar and in some cases specific dates over a period of a year and having 100% accuracy is proof enough for most.  It is the most accurate financial predictions in recorded history that I could find.
No matter the proof beliefs cannot be changed ( most of the time ).
The problem we have in this world is there are too many tricksters so when you see the genuine thing you can't tell it apart.
After my MRI I don't have the same ability but I can assure you no lab walls would have stopped future bullion direction and numbers from me pre MRI.
So I either set the future bullion prices for the whole world or I could see them in a vision as I said. Chance is ruled out of the park.
I rest my case, people can debate it for years to come.
Best wishes Vern

Edited by rainmaker, 24 April 2014 - 12:04 AM.

#8 moiraesfate

moiraesfate

Disembodied Voice

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,500 posts

Posted 29 April 2014 - 10:21 AM

No it's not proof of anything. Some people just have an easier time detecting patterns. That's not to say that I don't think precognition is real because I actually do. I just think it;s very hard to obtain quantifiable proof.

#9 rainmaker

rainmaker

EVP

• GS Member
  • 98 posts

Posted 29 April 2014 - 11:58 PM

Yeah I fail to understand what you mean!
Not proof of anything? Patterns? What? I did not use patterns, charts and the like cannot predict as I have done, anyone who follows bullion / financial markets can tell you this.

You make it sound like many people can do this.

Show me an example of anything even close, you won't find anything.

With all due respect run the math on my  predictions of specific numbers then come back with something credible.

Edited by rainmaker, 30 April 2014 - 12:07 AM.

#10 rainmaker

rainmaker

EVP

• GS Member
  • 98 posts

Posted 03 June 2014 - 01:18 PM

Just an update, my next vision to $1245 gold has come true a couple of days ago. The gold price is hanging around $1245 which makes it a significant number. It seems to be getting the attention of some major traders and investors going by my twitter following at @vernonkelliott

I was wondering if others had visions in number format?

My link is at the top of this thread should you wish to read it.

I hope it open's a positive door onto more meaningful things.

#11 rainmaker

rainmaker

EVP

• GS Member
  • 98 posts

Posted 12 June 2014 - 10:05 PM

My last vision for the gold price was $1276 as a significant number.
The move went to $1276.50 so far.

You can see it all on my twitter @vernonkelliott

I challenge any and All of my fellow skeptic's with all due respect to give a rational explanation considering every prediction I made in public for golds significant numbers.

It raises some interesting questions on the bigger picture of life, for me anyway.

Can anyone here help set me up with a book publisher?

Best Vern

#12 Snowlord

Snowlord

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,219 posts

Posted 14 June 2014 - 06:40 PM

rainmaker, on 12 June 2014 - 10:05 PM, said:

... I challenge any and All of my fellow skeptic's with all due respect to give a rational explanation  ...

It would be pretty difficult for us to do that here. We would have to test you ourselves first, and for that we would have to be very familiar with the economics and pricing policies of gold, which I am not and I'm not sure if anyone else here is, before we could even begin. Then we would have to set up a thread where you would have to give perfectly specific predictions well in advance of the prices, and exact dates when they would take effect. Linking us to sites where you have done that in the past would not qualify since we would have no way to verify your accuracy that way. It would all have to be done new from the beginning all over again with your predictions being in our future. But as I said I don't think we have the specific knowledge here to be able to do this properly.

#13 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,894 posts

Posted 14 June 2014 - 10:26 PM

Maybe he has some idea how to publish your book
Quote:  from Rick Waid, I wrote a book about my experiences and this started it all.

http://m.youtube.com...h?v=r9UTKw5r1zE
Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

#14 rainmaker

rainmaker

EVP

• GS Member
  • 98 posts

Posted 14 June 2014 - 11:55 PM

The link goes to a ghost video?

As for sharing from the start again to prove myself, while I understand that from a skeptic's view point ( having been one myself for 25+ years).
The problem with that is it would just be an ongoing cycle of groups of people wanting to witness it in real time over and over.

Given the nature of the information that would leave me exposed to much exploitation.

I have finished in public now and have set up a members only offer.

Edited by rainmaker, 15 June 2014 - 12:02 AM.

#15 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,894 posts

Posted 15 June 2014 - 05:10 AM

rainmaker, on 14 June 2014 - 11:55 PM, said:

The link goes to a ghost video?

Yes I knew it did. Rick Waide shared his link in another thread here. He also said he published his book. I thought you had asked if anyone here could set you up with a book publisher? I thought he might have a few ideas!

As for sharing from the start again to prove myself, while I understand that from a skeptic's view point ( having been one myself for 25+ years).
The problem with that is it would just be an ongoing cycle of groups of people wanting to witness it in real time over and over.

Given the nature of the information that would leave me exposed to much exploitation.

I have finished in public now and have set up a members only offer.

Posted Image

#16 rainmaker

rainmaker

EVP

• GS Member
  • 98 posts

Posted 15 June 2014 - 02:46 PM

Oh yes, I see after reading it again.  thanks for the lead, I  will check it out.

#17 rainmaker

rainmaker

EVP

• GS Member
  • 98 posts

Posted 26 September 2014 - 01:33 AM

Hello all, just to keep you updated although many of you know already that my other gold and silver predictions have been correct.
Although my $1266 prediction for a change in direction of price was not correct. Still one mistake in 17 months or so is acceptable to me.

I have moved on and instead of looking to the future I have started to try and observe the past.

Since I have been doing the impossible why not extend myself and see what I can do.

I thought a good start would be to try to solve the missing Madeleine Mccann case.

I don't have time to tap it out here but please feel free to come and see what I am seeing posted on my twitter at @vernonkelliott.

Cheers
Vern

Edited by rainmaker, 26 September 2014 - 01:34 AM.

#18 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,894 posts

Posted 26 September 2014 - 02:05 AM

That will be good I wish you luck
Posted Image

#19 rainmaker

rainmaker

EVP

• GS Member
  • 98 posts

Posted 30 July 2015 - 08:09 AM

I have not checked in for a while but I thought a few of you might like an update re Madeleine Mccann and what I could see ( or thought I could see )

I did not research the case first in detail as that may have influenced my vision.

I saw one man, thin with dark short - med length hair, average height?, plain white or very light coloured short sleeve shirt with collar (hard to tell height as my view was from above).

He walked very quickly up some stairs towards the apartment in question.  I got the impression that he knew where he was going and what his objective was.

I also saw a silver Audi car. I dont know why I was not able to see Madeleine nor any foul play? maybe I am blocked from the obduction because it is dark energy?

I would just be speculating on why? maybe someone here knows?.

I did see a large milky brown rock / boulder that was almost gem ( baguette ) shaped which seemed to be a link with her location. Similar to this shape Attached File  1053540636_928.jpg   34.13K   2 downloads but more rounded and not perfect, as in a natural boulder.

I did get an indication of if she is alive or not but as I am new to this and this is a very sensitive subject. Also I have no way of knowing this is accurate, so it is best I keep that to myself.

I found out later by looking online that there were the same looking stairs leading to the door that the parents had left unlocked.

And that a silver Audi was linked to Sergey Malinka who has been cleared by the police. Link to the car here   http://portugalresid...troyed-in-blast

I would say treat all of what I have seen regarding this case with caution, there is no proof or evidence here and even if I did have genuine visions there is no way of telling exactly what I picked up on, it could be thoughts or energy or something else?. You can tell I am my biggest skeptic!

It is very important that she be found and I only wish I could have helped further. :cwy:

On to less important things, my gold price prediction came around as $1111 usd being a significant number / price for gold.

I also called the price smash several hours before the market opened on the Sunday evening GMT. You can view my calls on my twitter @vernonkelliott on the 19th July 2015 if you wish.

I am told over 50000 gold contracts sold at exactly $1111 (That is huge)  so it is good to have another significant hit. If you look at the gold chart for the 19th July 2015 you can see that there were a lot of insignificant numbers but those were not mine.

Here is the gold price chart for 19th July 2015

Attached File  Goldat$1111.gif   14.19K   4 downloads

I did not publish all my  numbers / price for gold in public and keep that for people that really appreciate what I do.

Enjoy your weekend :bunny:

Edited by rainmaker, 02 August 2015 - 03:26 AM.

#20 rainmaker

rainmaker

EVP

• GS Member
  • 98 posts

Posted 21 March 2019 - 04:58 AM

Just an update to this as I wanted to challenge myself with another market.

So I thought Bitcoin might be a good one being reasonably new and most would agree extremely difficult to predict price direction let alone much more specific information.

I time stamped my video of my main predictions / crash in price which speaks for itself https://twitter.com/...833767518064641

They have been interesting experiments but that is the end of that subject for me.

I have other interests to pursue now although I still watch the Bitcoin and Gold price charts charts now and again