My Haunted Daughter

• You cannot reply to this topic
5 replies to this topic

#1 Georgiana

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 1 posts

Posted 19 September 2018 - 04:31 AM

I'll start from the beginning. I had my daughter when I was just 15 years old. The whole thing was rather tramatic. Now, I have always believed in spirts and for a long time felt like someone had been tagging along for awhile, but nothing specific enough to say that it was attached to me or that it wasn't just the area that we were living in. But about midway through my pregnancy, things became very strange. Things suddenly went from a few doors closing here and there, to a garenteed paranormal expience daily. And it was always the same things. It was like this spirit knew my family and I, and all the little things that would creep us out, and so carried out these things. For example, I am easily scared by toys. You know, the lone sound of a giggling baby doll in the night. And so we had toys that would suddenly go off, three or four at a time, in an empty room. My brother was always paranoid that he wasn't alone, and so he would see a figure out of the corner of his eye, always seeming to be hiding from him. And my mom was always scared of someone being in her room at night, and so she would hear footsteps and feel someone walking along the edges of her bed. As creepy as all of this was, none of it seemed for a second malicious. It all had a very prank-like vibe about it.

Then came the night that I had my daughter, when suddenly things were amped up. During the labor, I lost a lot of blood. This was something only discovered about an hour almost too late. The doctor and nurses thought I was in shock, but I was actually dying. So they took my daughter to be cleaned and checked out, while leaving me in the room alone. All I remember after I had her was how crowded the room was. There was a bright light above me, a surgery light, but it seemed way brighter than it was before. Yet even before I couldn't stare out it without my eyes hurting, now I was looking right at it and it didn't bother me. I remember acknowledging that there were so many people that they were all so packed into the room that they were straining to look at me. The light was so bright and they were just out of it's reach, so they were like shadows. The only one that I could clearly see was a man, dressed in a dark suit, with blonde hair. I could see everything but his face, which was shadowy. Even without seeing his face, I thought he looked sad. He was sat by my legs and had his hand on my thigh. I could feel this like any real person touching me. He was running his thumb over my skin. I wasn't scared, but I was suddenly very upset. The only way I can describe it is just when you can read someone so well you just know when something is wrong. I felt like he was going to tell me bad news. Suddenly, all these people looked towards the door, and then they were gone. A nurse had come in. I could hear that she was disturbed. She asked me over and over again if I hit the emergency call button. I couldn't even shake my head no. I heard my mom come in and she screamed. She later told me that when she came in, I had bled so much that it seeped off of the bed and onto the floor, and that she truly for a moment thought that I was dead. She explained that the emergency button had been hit multiple times, and that all the nurses were creeped out because I was obviously unable to hit that on my own as I was too weak to move, let alone make it across the room. In hindsight, I feel like it was my family, all waiting to see the first born of a new generation and then waiting for me to join them.

Once my daughter was about two months old, she very clearly would stare at this blank space in my room. All the time. And always before bed. There was nothing interesting to see there, just a blank wall. And yet she had the same expression that she would have when she would see the bright colors of a TV. This continued on, along with the prank-like activity for about a year and a half. Her stares were replaced by her descriptions of a man who she called her grandpa. This peaked when she was four. She described a man, who in her words 'looks like me'. She said he had white hair (blonde, she described blonde as white), blue eyes, and was very tall. So I had asked over and over again, does he look old? You know, because I thought maybe it was just an old spirit and she was associating that with being a grandparent. She was certain that no, he didn't look old. But she knew it was her grandpa. Even more weird, she would say that sometimes he was her grandpa who looked normal and then sometimes he was just black, no face, no arms, nothing. A shadow figure essentially. She would say that they played when he looked normal and that he was funny, but when he was just black, he couldn't talk to her, he could only visit. To me that sounds like a spirit not having enough energy to be more than a shadow, vs when it does have the energy. At this point I was just scared. I didn't think that I had a grandpa that looked like that and when I thought about it, it creeped me out that she looked like this supposed spirit because everyone and I mean EVERYONE in her family on both sides had black hair and blue or brown eyes. It was strange to me that she had white blonde hair and was now describing a spirit with the same. But wait, things get weirder. She started saying that when she went to sleep, she would go to her grandpas house. She was excited to go to sleep every night. She said it was a farm, with a white house and a big pond and in the pond, a small island. Now this creeped me out because I knew this place. It was my grandmas house who had died awhile back. Her parents had owned it before her. But still, no one that I knew of in the family fit the description of this spirit. At this point she was openly talking about this spirit all the time; and to the spirit all the time. And one day, just days before it all made sense, I was in our hallway folding laundry. My daughter started giggling and made a 'shh' noise. I asked her what she was up to and she said, 'My grandpa is on the ceiling and when you turn around, he's going to scare you.' I had chills go down my spine. I couldn't turn around. Later that day I heard in the hall a voice. I couldn't understand what it said, but I could hear that it had a German accent.

A couple of days passed and it was Easter. I was telling my great aunt about things that my daughter was saying, but I hadn't yet worked myself up to saying anything about the ceiling thing or the voice. I had only mentioned really the man with the blonde hair and blue eyes that she says is her grandpa and some of the prank-like hauntings. What my aunt said next was just so chilling. She said, 'Well you know, that sounds like Grandpa John, he died in 85 so you wouldn't remember him. He was a total jokester- their house had tall tall ceiling and thin halls, so he would scale the walls up to the ceiling and wait for us or grandma to pass, and jump down to scare us.' That was like- oh my god, I am sure the color drained from my face. Like what are the odds? And then she went on to say, 'He was always very fun. He was raised in the Rhineland in Missouri- his mom and dad were German- so he had the funniest accent and grandma could hardly understand him sometimes.' WHAT? It was just too crazy.

Anyways, now my daughter is six and she still talks to her grandpa. The pranks still happen and I hear that voice all the time. In short, I really feel like it is John, who would be her third great grandpa. I feel like her being the first and only of her generation, and being the first in the family to look like him has something to do with it. I can't help but think as a spirit you would feel some sort of proud when a grandchild is born and after so many dark haired children she looks just like you. I mean out of all my ancestors I feel like there has to be a reason it was him sitting on the hospital bed with me and it was him who she describes. My grandma found a picture of him from 1920 and she is going to send it to me. I'm going to show my daughter it and see if she says anything. So maybe there will be an update on this soon.

#2 KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,703 posts

Posted 19 September 2018 - 06:21 AM

Wow hello and welcome :)

I really enjoyed reading your experiences and look forward to any updates too.

I also feel it is family members popping in to visit :yes:
My Signature
Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

#3 daphnerose

Goblin

• GS Member
  • PipPip
  • 385 posts

Posted 19 September 2018 - 03:47 PM

Wow!  Welcome to the boards!  Sounds like some pretty interesting experiences you've had.

#4 earthlydelitesGStudy

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,918 posts

Posted 21 September 2018 - 12:22 AM

Hello and thank you for sharing! Some really interesting experiences there it was a great read.
My Signature
It's in the trees, it's coming!

#5 MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

Crop Circle

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,427 posts
  • Interests:Meat Loaf(Actor/Singer not the food), Paranormal, Reading, Beading, Baking, Barbecuing, Cooking, Container Gardening and Music.

Posted 21 September 2018 - 12:34 PM

Hello Georgiana, that is some wicked cool paranormal activity. I am so glad to see that the paranormal presence, maybe your three times great(?) grandfather. :welcome:
My Signature

Aquène kah nahonnushagk(Peace and farewell),
WaûtuckquesSóchepo (SnowRabbit)

The Unofficial GhostStudy Easter Bunny

Posted Image

My Shop

#6 MichelleGStudy

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,428 posts
  • Interests:I am in private practice with a primary focus on treatment & management of eye disease. I enjoy astronomy, paranormal Investigating, visiting cemeteries, geocaching, gold panning, metal detecting & things of that nature.

Posted 26 September 2018 - 09:14 PM

Welcome to GS!

These are absolutely amazing accounts - please keep us updated if you can. I am definitely on the edge of my seat!!!

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com