© Fisana

Help...i Want To Contact My Fathers Spirit

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_ladyghosthunter_*

Guest_ladyghosthunter_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 November 2004 - 08:29 AM

I'm so sorry to hear about your father. But BettleJucie is right. Look for small signs of his presence. Like things moving by them selves, things falling, and stuff turning on by them selves. Our hearts and minds are with you nina!  wink.gif

#2 Daemon

Daemon

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,057 posts
  • Interests:Paranormal, music, cars, astronomy, and well you if you're cute, heh heh.

Posted 01 November 2004 - 09:03 AM

Yep sorry hun but I dont think anyone has found a sure fire way to call a paticular spirit. I would think its more up to him to find you. And this may be hard for him to do. Its a big world and a much bigger spirit world. He also may not be able to collect the energies he needs to make himself more known to you.

#3 Babywewe

Babywewe

Anomaly

• GS Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 516 posts

Posted 01 November 2004 - 09:51 AM

once u finish greiving and the pain lessons he will come.  As beetle juice said...its not always obvious... u need to keep an open eye and mind.  
I would find a quarter and think about the times my father would do "magic" with the quarters.... pull them out of my ear ...out of the sky...out of no place....
He's continueing this magic trick wink.gif  At first i found a few quarters for a few weeks and now its once and awhile.  And then u have to think .... how many quarters does a person just "find" .... not a lot.  pennys maybe...but not really quarters.  
On another thread a someone said there father (or grandfather) left dimes  because as mind it had a meaning and story.  

Just keep a look out.  It could be as simple as seeing screws around the house unexplained (if he liked to work on the house)... Could be seeing his fav flower out of the blue growing about....
just things like that keep an eye out of.....
Posted Image

#4 nina91304

nina91304

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 3 posts

Posted 06 November 2004 - 10:28 PM

QUOTE(Babywewe @ Nov 1 2004, 10:51 AM)
once u finish greiving and the pain lessons he will come.  As beetle juice said...its not always obvious... u need to keep an open eye and mind. 
I would find a quarter and think about the times my father would do "magic" with the quarters.... pull them out of my ear ...out of the sky...out of no place....
He's continueing this magic trick wink.gif  At first i found a few quarters for a few weeks and now its once and awhile.  And then u have to think .... how many quarters does a person just "find" .... not a lot.  pennys maybe...but not really quarters. 
On another thread a someone said there father (or grandfather) left dimes  because as mind it had a meaning and story. 

Just keep a look out.  It could be as simple as seeing screws around the house unexplained (if he liked to work on the house)... Could be seeing his fav flower out of the blue growing about....
just things like that keep an eye out of.....
View Post

Thanks for all your responses....I just have to stop greiving I guess.....It's taking a while so I just have to be stronger and like you said more "observant". Thanks again for all your kind thoughts and words.

#5 Guest_warriorprincess_*

Guest_warriorprincess_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 November 2004 - 06:27 AM

Im sorry for your loss.I agree with other posters here,hell show up sooner or later.Maybe he just needs to settle down in his new environment,getting used to it so to speak.Im sure hell contact you when you least expect it smile.gif Its also easier for him to do so after youre over the worst,maybe hes simply afraid that he will make things worse for you if he shows up before your greiving period is over.
I think they are aware and considerate of the feelings of the living.

#6 Guest_corvette1972_*

Guest_corvette1972_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 November 2004 - 07:57 AM

I am sorry for your loss....maybe when you stop trying to hear from him...you will start to notice ways he has tried to contact you...

My prayers are with you and your family

#7 Morgoth

Morgoth

Goblin

• GS Member
  • PipPip
  • 393 posts

Posted 07 November 2004 - 03:30 PM

Nina don't try and stop grieving. It's a natural process and it will just change the way it works if you try and supress it................And like every one has said, he will come in time and maybe already has.........You obviously have a great relationship with your dad so don't worry he will be around.............

#8 Garnet Jell-o

Garnet Jell-o

Apport

• GS Member
  • 58 posts

Posted 09 November 2004 - 01:18 PM

Yeah, many have already told you that the best you can do is for your father's spirit to come to you and I agree with them.

I feel that my father has visited me a few times after his passing. (My dad died from lung cancer almost two years ago.) Mom and I both sometimes faintly smell cigarette smoke in areas where people have obviously not been smoking.  Dad smoked constantly when he was alive; we figure that's one little way he lets us know he's around.

Other times, we both are not home, one of us will suddenly have a feeling that Dad's home and he's watching the house.

The most common way my dad visits me is through my dreams. Perhaps some of these dreams may due to the fact that I might had been thniking about him a good bit for some reason; yet, many times when he has appeared, I can't say I was thinking much about him earlier...

Anyway, my dad appeared to me relatively quickly after his death; yet, I can say that I took his death rather well. I don't know if grieving prevents certain spirits from contacting you or not. *shrugs* For all you know, your dad maybe has visited you a few times already.  smile.gif  I think that the signs are sometimes hidden.

#9 Guest_reggrammagee_*

Guest_reggrammagee_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 November 2004 - 05:44 PM

Nina,
  Morgoth is right do not try to stop your grieving process. It is a very big part of healing. Something you can do until you are sure your Dad has contacted you is talk to him. He can hear you even if he isn't able to communicate with you in a way you will understand. Sometimes even just a thought of the person who has passed that makes you smile could be a subtle message from the other side. Just hang tight kiddo he will eventually let you know he is around you. When we are still on this side there are things we take for granted or blow off as coincidence. Some of this stuff is a blatant message from the other side we just don't see it. Your Dad loved you and is with you whether you can feel him or not. It will all happen in time. Best wishes, Reggrammagee

#10 Garnet Jell-o

Garnet Jell-o

Apport

• GS Member
  • 58 posts

Posted 09 November 2004 - 06:49 PM

Speaking of grieving...If you haven't taken a good bit of time off from stressful or demanding tasks--say work, school, or the sort--I recommend that you do. I think taking some time off helps you to go about the grieving process "properly." It helps you to reflect on matters and to be mindful of anything related. I took some time off of school when my dad passed away and it helped me. Mom took off a whole month from work and I feel that it helped her, too...On the other hand, a former English teacher of mine had her father pass away around the same time my father did; she didn't take time off of work, and I feel that this had affected her negatively. She had many moments where she would lash off at students and cried spontaneously. Even though those behaviors are typical during times of grieving, I had a feeling that her feelings were bottled up. I seriously think if she took time off from work, her coping would have been better.

#11 blackfire_warrior

blackfire_warrior

Ectoplasm

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 149 posts
  • Location:Lost in a dark abyss writhing in pain and touture of my past sins where only a dragons flame can light my way home.
  • Interests:Dragons...Ghost...The Paranormal In General...i Especially Love DRAGONS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted 23 February 2005 - 06:52 AM

watever they said is right this is the same as me an my gandma
Posted Image

<3 dragons <3 paranormal <3

#12 metalhead666

metalhead666

EVP

• GS Member
  • 78 posts

Posted 23 February 2005 - 10:19 AM

QUOTE(nina91304 @ Oct 31 2004, 09:58 PM)
Hello,

First time posting anywhere, I am glad I found this site......I lost my father on 04/02/04, I have tired and failed to contact, dream or feel my fathers presence. i would like to reach him or facilitate him to reach me.....I feel so lost I can't believe not one dream has crossed me about him speaking to me. I need your help. I am serious about this and please excuse if I don't respond so quickly on replies I am still learning how to work this post board thru trial and error.

Thanks,

Nina91304

View Post

well, i lso ty father in 03, just accept that he is dead and continue with normal life, and you will start to see signs.

#13 moiraesfate

moiraesfate

Doppelganger

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,467 posts

Posted 23 February 2005 - 04:55 PM

I'm very sorry about your loss. My mother died May 5, 2003.

Unfortunately, there is no way to definately guarantee that it is your father you are talking to even if you manage to contact someone from the otherworld.

If he has not contacted you by now, then there is probably a reason. Perhaps he sees no need to.

Try to move on from this. I realize that it is very painful but you cannot continue to live in the grief of the loss.

Please, try to say goodbye for both your sakes.

Edited by totalia, 23 February 2005 - 04:56 PM.

#14 Amethyst

Amethyst

Official Ghoststudy Psychic

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,311 posts

Posted 02 March 2005 - 04:44 AM

QUOTE(nina91304 @ Nov 6 2004, 10:28 PM)
Thanks for all your responses....I just have to stop greiving I guess.....It's taking a while so I just have to be stronger and like you said more "observant". Thanks again for all your kind thoughts and words.

View Post

Dearest,

You will get past the greiving, but there is always that feeling of loss.  My father crossed over 11 years ago when I was 40, and my mother died when I was 23.  I still miss them.

Just because you can't sense your father around you does not mean that he is not around.

Amethyst

IF AT FIRST YOU DON'T SUCCEED THEN SKYDIVING IS NOT FOR YOU!

ADVICE, WHEN MOST NEEDED, IS LEAST HEEDED

Life is like a roll of toilet paper; the closer it gets to the end the quicker it goes!

"A heart is not judged by how much you love, but by how much you are loved by others" said the Wizard of Oz to the Tin Man.